French police dump man out of his wheel chair

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Viral Video: French Police Dump Disabled Man Out of Wheelchair ā€“ Report

xVZPqM_YayI81IvM

French police responding to the ongoing riots threw a disabled man out of his wheelchair, according to this independent journalist on Twitter:

ā€œā€¦After a verbal exchange and manhandling from the officers physically lifting the man and setting his wheelchair in the mud (where he canā€™t move it) he tries to yell at them, they spin his chair away so that he canā€™t,ā€ wrote journalist Brett MacDonald on Twitter.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Globalist prick cops obeying orders screwing over their own homeland ppl, wait until their own get attacked by those coming in via the open borders.

Hitler took his ass kisser cops and made them the first ones he took out bahahah .

Governmental ass kissers are suck idiots ................

https://twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071714271883599872

Now, that one, he brought on his self, by thrashing out at them when they tried to help move his chair. He had been blocking the roadway. Now the other one on Brett McDonaldā€™s Twitter, now that was complete police brutality.

• Banned
Now, that one, he brought on his self, by thrashing out at them when they tried to help move his chair. He had been blocking the roadway. Now the other one on Brett McDonaldā€™s Twitter, now that was complete police brutality.

Yeah but nobody should just be dumped out like that, although I guess it could ave been a lot meaner/ harsher I suppose. If they really wanted to hurt him badly.

Yeah but nobody should just be dumped out like that, although I guess it could ave been a lot meaner/ harsher I suppose. If they really wanted to hurt him badly.
It is hard to tell exactly how it fell over. It appeared to me he was fighting them and then the others with him stepped in, and it went over.

Big deal. Texas cops killed a man with one arm and one leg who was in a wheelchair, because he was armed with a ball point pen. They said they were in fear for their lives.

Forum List

Back