French Open: Does Anyone Care?

exactly! I love tennis and even I don't care!

Yo, no fresh blood? Federer is out this year, I`ll take Andy Murray!

"GTP"
Greatest Ever!
hi-res-150846297_crop_650x440.jpg

I just don't like anyone EXCEPT for Federer.

Everyone player I have liked is gone:

Marat Safin
Lleyton Hewitt
Mardy Fish

and apparently no one cares since it's just you and me posting!

I used to watch, too boring for me now. I dropped off interest back in the Pete Sampras days. The game changed to mostly a power game and I think he started it. Possibly with racket technology but it's mostly bashing the ball this way and that. I used to like to watch a more finesse game like Jimmy Conners and John McInroe. Those were some games!

I used to watch, too boring for me now. I dropped off interest back in the Pete Sampras days. The game changed to mostly a power game and I think he started it. Possibly with racket technology but it's mostly bashing the ball this way and that. I used to like to watch a more finesse game like Jimmy Conners and John McInroe. Those were some games!

I watched all the time during the McEnroe days. Lleyton Hewitt was a great mover/volley guy and loved to watch him play as well, but now, always the same people and like you say, a power game.....

I know it's bad when I prefer to watch golf.....

just let me know when it's the finals: Djokovic vs. Murray and Serena vs. ?

It is not my favorite Grand Slam and clay is my least favorite surface to play on. That being said, I am still excited for it.

There is a toss up between 2 women for me in tennis: Gabriella Sabatini and Ana Ivanovic

gabriela-sabatini-470x404.jpg

6007734-3x2-940x627.jpg

Forum List

Back