French Muslims Speak Out - resent scrutiny after terrorist attack(s)

And you infer what from this – that if Islam were 'outlawed' terrorism would end; that if all Muslims were 'rounded up' and detained that no further acts of terror would occur.

Of course you'd not advocate any of the above.

So what is it you want – universal consensus that Islam is 'bad' and all Muslims 'potential terrorists.'

Perhaps you believe that if Islam were subject to some sort of public condemnation Muslims would stop being Muslims and the religion would eventually 'die out,' thus bringing an end to terrorism.

You hate Islam, we get it – but other than exhibiting your unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam, what else do you want done.
Maybe we should submit muslims to the same treatment they commit against Christians and other religions. Let's go...No more kurans, burn mosques, torture and murder all those claiming to be moslims...it's what they do?

Translation: let's torture innocent Muslims because religious extremists do horrible things.

Go team. Not.

I believe that dog suggested a WHAT IF------for muslims who do support the filth of shariah. You just did not get it.
The real issue is shariah and the legalization of "JIHAD"

What legalization?
that one poster comes across as a real :cuckoo: I s she that way about other subjects or just Islam?

I'll tackle anythiing.

Maybe we should submit muslims to the same treatment they commit against Christians and other religions. Let's go...No more kurans, burn mosques, torture and murder all those claiming to be moslims...it's what they do?

Translation: let's torture innocent Muslims because religious extremists do horrible things.

Go team. Not.

I believe that dog suggested a WHAT IF------for muslims who do support the filth of shariah. You just did not get it.
The real issue is shariah and the legalization of "JIHAD"

What legalization?
that one poster comes across as a real :cuckoo: I s she that way about other subjects or just Islam?

I'll tackle anythiing.

but not well. Shariah law legalizes the killing of
any person who INSULTS ISLAM and renders absolutely
legal the insulting of any other religion, its scriptural
writings and its "saints"------go right ahead
and defend the proponents of that LEGALIZATION.
While you are at it----try to explain why you believe
that such laws do not encourage the VERY PIOUS
to act on them. (PS try to keep in mind that it has
happened lots)

Forum List

Back