French Muslims Speak Out - resent scrutiny after terrorist attack(s)

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
By Patrick J. McDonnell
January 18, 2015 6:00 am
Word that one of its native sons blasted his way into terrorist infamy has brought unwelcome scrutiny to La Grande Borne, a crime-ridden housing project in the gritty southern Paris suburb of Grigny.

"He hasn't lived here for 15 years," said Brahim Agouram, president of the Muslim Union of Grigny. "Why should the entire Muslim community have to answer for one person's crime?"

"No one here knew him [Coulibaly]," a waiter at a Turkish-style fast-food restaurant in Grigny told a group of visiting reporters. "And no one who knew him will admit to you that they knew him."

"If these guys really did what they said they did and killed those people, then they aren't true Muslims, and they deserve to rot in hell," said Abdel, 23, son of North African immigrants who was practicing his break-dance moves in the spacious confines of a former public funeral parlor converted into a community center in the edgy 19th arrondissement in northern Paris.

"But I still don't believe in caricaturing the prophet like that, any prophet, be it Muhammad or Jesus Christ," said Abdel, who like many others interviewed declined to give his surname for privacy reasons.​

... I guess a fuller picture of the realities on the ground will come out as time goes on. A couple of million Muslims live in France. What percentage of them condone and advocate terrorism?

Terrorism Pew Research Center - Part 2

Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell
Word that one of its native sons blasted his way into terrorist infamy has brought unwelcome scrutiny to La Grande Borne, a crime-ridden housing project in the gritty southern Paris suburb of Grigny.

"He hasn't lived here for 15 years," said Brahim Agouram, president of the Muslim Union of Grigny. "Why should the entire Muslim community have to answer for one person's crime?"

"No one here knew him [Coulibaly]," a waiter at a Turkish-style fast-food restaurant in Grigny told a group of visiting reporters. "And no one who knew him will admit to you that they knew him."

"If these guys really did what they said they did and killed those people, then they aren't true Muslims, and they deserve to rot in hell," said Abdel, 23, son of North African immigrants who was practicing his break-dance moves in the spacious confines of a former public funeral parlor converted into a community center in the edgy 19th arrondissement in northern Paris.

"But I still don't believe in caricaturing the prophet like that, any prophet, be it Muhammad or Jesus Christ," said Abdel, who like many others interviewed declined to give his surname for privacy reasons.​

... I guess a fuller picture of the realities on the ground will come out as time goes on. A couple of million Muslims live in France. What percentage of them condone and advocate terrorism?

what difference does it make?-----it is the muslim community
based on the teachings of the mosque that PRODUCE THEM. Wherever the slut HAYAT landed----she can
help her fellow muslims by giving herself up. Osama
could have helped his fellows by giving himself up.
Pakistan could have helped muslims world wide---by giving
him up. Muslim girls world wide can help their fellows
by not celebrating terrorist acts. As to Percentage that
condone------would 10% be ok with you?. It would actually
be more than enough to keep them going. If 10% of Italian americans adored the Mafia-------the cops would not have
a chance against that organization

By Patrick J. McDonnell

based on the teachings of the mosque that PRODUCE THEM. Wherever the slut HAYAT landed----she can
be more than enough to keep them going. If 10% of Italian americans adored the Mafia-------the cops would not have
Translation:

“I have an unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims.”

By Patrick J. McDonnell

Translation:

your response is idiotic. I am not young------I have worked with and lived in proximity to muslims for most of my life. I have no fear of them in general-----but I am not unconscious
to the fact that they do commit somewhat RANDOM terrorist
acts in my part of the world.------like of the murder kind.
I don't have fear of Southern men either----but I am conscious of the fact that enough of them would like to lynch blacks given half a chance. I lived in an area of the world in which the mafia was active------I had no fear of them either-----in fact their presence made the place safer for people like me---not that THAT fact made me love them.

By Patrick J. McDonnell

based on the teachings of the mosque that PRODUCE THEM.
really? I guess you didn't read the post you're commenting on because it clearly says the tererrorist hadn't been in the neighborhood for around 15 years.

seems like our policies in the Mid East and around the world are radicalizing people -- thank you interwebs and the flat earth society

Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell

According to reputable opinion polls 36% of French Muslims justified Islamist terrorism on at least some occasions. The figure drops to 16% if you remove those who only support terrorism in rare occasions.

Larger percentages support the goals the terrorism is trying to achieve, however.

By Patrick J. McDonnell

According to reputable opinion polls 36% of French Muslims justified Islamist terrorism on at least some occasions. The figure drops to 16% if you remove those who only support terrorism in rare occasions.

Larger percentages support the goals the terrorism is trying to achieve, however.
Where did you get this info -- wingnut daily or stormfront?

Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell

I got it from Pew research.

The problem is that you are incredibly stupid, have somehow arrived at the conclusion that you must lie in order to defend Islam, and treat value-neutral information by trying to characterize it as the product of an ideology just as far from center in one direction as you are in the other.

By Patrick J. McDonnell

Translation:

That's one of the most IGNORANT, STUPID, fucking MORONIC things I've ever read on this board. The SCALE of the fucking STUPIDITY in that statement is MIND BOBBLING.

You are a complete WASTE of human flesh.

By Patrick J. McDonnell

really?

Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell

The problem is that you are incredibly stupid, have somehow arrived at the conclusion that you must lie in order to defend Islam, and treat value-neutral information by trying to characterize it as the product of an ideology just as far from center in one direction as you are in the other.
Islam gets no defense from Dante. Individual Muslims do.

stop the hate before it kills you

Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell

really?

Yes, really.

You are quite stupid and all your ridiculous references to yourself in the third person don't make you look any smarter.

The problem is that you are incredibly stupid, have somehow arrived at the conclusion that you must lie...
when liars get caught lying:
September 10, 2013

More than two years after the death of Osama bin Laden, concern about Islamic extremism remains widespread among Muslims from South Asia to the Middle East to sub-Saharan Africa. Across 11 Muslim publics surveyed by the Pew Research Center, a median of 67% say they are somewhat or very concerned about Islamic extremism. In five countries – Pakistan, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkey and Indonesia – Muslim worries about extremism have increased in the past year.

Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

Last edited:
Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell

really? I guess you didn't read the post you're commenting on because it clearly says the tererrorist hadn't been in the neighborhood for around 15 years.

seems like our policies in the Mid East and around the world are radicalizing people -- thank you interwebs and the flat earth society

I am not impressed------I once lived in a neighborhood in which a child was shot in the head------lots of muslims swore
they had no idea where the muslim shooter was-----one of his
friends hid the rifle and when he was finally caught a whole bunch of his good pals came to the court to laugh in the face of the mother of the dead child. The defense put up witness after witness as CHARACTER support------the shooter prayed every day. ---good guy that he was----there was a huge out pouring of objection when the rifle hider was arrested, jailed and later deported. Too much support
for terrorists in the muslim world I am certainly not afraid---I am too old------but I do resent Islamic love for terrorists.
and am highly suspicious of public statements "islam rejects terrorism" I learned about what islam supports long ago in You ACTUALLY BELIEVE that no one knows where slut HAYAT is?
a mosque----it was long before Islamic terrorism hit america

Fact Tank - Our Lives in Numbers
May 2, 2014
Support for al Qaeda was low before (and after) Osama bin Laden’s death

The Pew Research Center has been polling on issues of extremism in majority-Muslim nations for many years. Support for al Qaeda, the terrorist organization that bin Laden founded, was low among the Muslim publics surveyed when we first asked the question in 2010, and remained low in 2013, two years after bin Laden’s ignominious end.

Last edited:
By Patrick J. McDonnell

I am not impressed----...

haters never are

The problem is that you are incredibly stupid, have somehow arrived at the conclusion that you must lie...
when liars get caught lying:
September 10, 2013

More than two years after the death of Osama bin Laden, concern about Islamic extremism remains widespread among Muslims from South Asia to the Middle East to sub-Saharan Africa. Across 11 Muslim publics surveyed by the Pew Research Center, a median of 67% say they are somewhat or very concerned about Islamic extremism. In five countries – Pakistan, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkey and Indonesia – Muslim worries about extremism have increased in the past year.

Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

not impressed-----the doctor who gave Osama away is in Jail------anyone out there demonstrating for his release?.
There are lots of demonstrations for release of SUCCESSFUL MURDERERS.

Forum List

Back