French Jews angered at Netanyahu's presence

As the secular Jews leave, Israel will become even more theocratic than it already is. This will guarantee that there will never be peace between people of different faiths.

Interesting idea------Israel is and will remain ---very barely theocratic------but there is a definite trend in the MUSLIM world toward theocracy------in just about every place that muslims infect. -----According to MONTE----"peace" actually DEPENDS ON ISLAMIC THEOCRACY. Achmadinejad agrees. He and Bashar just do not like the present CALIPH------bigbadbaghdaddy. For those who misunderstand----Monte expresses the real BAATHIST POV -----CALIPHATISM which must be entirely consistent with the principles of the Koran------anyone interested
in knowing BAATHISM-----read the koran

While Baathism is not ideal, I prefer Baathism to any theocracy, it is a secular ideology. It was founded by a Christian after all. Nothing to do with the Koran.

I support secular democratic governments where all people have equal rights and no group, ethnic, religious or otherwise has special rights.

I do not believe that you are THAT IGNORANT------there is nothing "secular" about Baathism
anymore than HITLERIAN NAZISM is "secular" ====you are playing an ARABIST GAME

Of course Baathism is secular. That's why Christians could become military officers and government ministers in Syria and Iraq. Why do you insist on making foolish assertions.

Of course Baathism is secular. That's why Christians could become military officers and government ministers in Syria and Iraq. Why do you insist on making foolish assertions.

Baathism is by no means "secular" -----the position of non-muslims in the BAATHIST system is----
only a bit different from the position of non muslims in the filth of koranic law------non muslims are
"permitted" to observe their own religions AT HOME----(let's all kiss the shit of muhummad for that
great favor) Non muslims----after-all-----are not REAL "ARABS" ------and ---a BAATHIST is an ARAB
NATIONALIST. --------why do you lie Monte? Got any HINDU BAATHISTS around? are they
building Buddhist temples in BAATHIST countries?-----Baathism is as "secular" as is german Nazism----
or----for that matter JAPANESE nationalism-----or SHIITE shit. In the filth of shariah-----jews and Christian--MAY ALSO HOLD high positions------IF and only IF the Islamic state benefits thereby. SALAADIN's
personal physician was MAIMONIDES-----Maimonides was no Baathist or proponent of the shit you lick.
I have an interesting personal story------long ago --thru my work and education I came into contact with
lots of muslim docs educated in muslim countries------THEY WERE TAUGHT THAT MAIMONIDES WAS
"really" ---- an arabist/muslim LIKE THEM. (even Pakistanis and indian muslims are actually ARABISTS---unless they are Shiites-----then they are FARSI ASS LICKERS)------that would have made him a 10th century Baathist -----The "proof"----he wrote stuff in Arabic. Baathism ----in the words of its "Christian" founder----is ENTIRELY CONSISTENT with DA KORAN-----ie it is ARAB MUSLIM SUPREMACISM

Forum List

Back