French foreign minister : "Israel should abide by international humanitarian law"

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
While calling for the opening of crossing points, the French foreign minister, Catherine Colonna said, “Those who want to leave Gaza must be able to do so.”

The UN has repeatedly warned of the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza, where Israel has declared a “complete siege”, cutting off basic supplies to the territory’s 2.4 million people.

According to the United Nations, a million people have been displaced inside Gaza, where Colonna said “civilians must be protected and their essential needs met”.

Colonna also said the United Nations should be allowed to deliver food and other basic necessities to the displaced populations in southern Gaza.

While calling for the opening of crossing points, the French foreign minister, Catherine Colonna said, “Those who want to leave Gaza must be able to do so.”

The UN has repeatedly warned of the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza, where Israel has declared a “complete siege”, cutting off basic supplies to the territory’s 2.4 million people.

According to the United Nations, a million people have been displaced inside Gaza, where Colonna said “civilians must be protected and their essential needs met”.

Colonna also said the United Nations should be allowed to deliver food and other basic necessities to the displaced populations in southern Gaza.
Interesting that the cowardly French woudnt call for HAMAS to be more humanitarian. Could it be that France remembers this?

One well placed tactical Nuke right on Tehran.

Israel has bombed the Rafah crossing (again), preventing humanitarian aid from entering Gaza..

"I am both astonished and outraged by the fact that those who represent the descendants of a people who were persecuted for centuries for religious or racial reasons... That the descendants of this people who are today the decision-makers of the State of Israel, that they could not only colonize an entire people, partly drive them out of their land and seek to expel them for good... But also, after the massacre of October 7, engaged in a real massive slaughter on the populations of Gaza and continue, incessantly, hitting civilians, women, and children.And to see the silence of the world, the silence of the United States, protectors of Israel, the silence of the Arab states, the silence of the European states who claim to be defenders of culture, humanity, human rights.I think we are living through a horrible tragedy because we are also powerless in the face of this thing that is unleashing. At least, I say: bear witness! The only thing that remains if we cannot resist concretely is to testify. Let's resist in our minds, let's not be fooled, let's not forget, let's have the courage to face things head-on."
Philosopher Edgar Morin,
one of France's most revered intellectual figures, as well as a Jewish WW2 resistant

"I am both astonished and outraged by the fact that those who represent the descendants of a people who were persecuted for centuries for religious or racial reasons... That the descendants of this people who are today the decision-makers of the State of Israel, that they could not only colonize an entire people, partly drive them out of their land and seek to expel them for good... But also, after the massacre of October 7, engaged in a real massive slaughter on the populations of Gaza and continue, incessantly, hitting civilians, women, and children.And to see the silence of the world, the silence of the United States, protectors of Israel, the silence of the Arab states, the silence of the European states who claim to be defenders of culture, humanity, human rights.I think we are living through a horrible tragedy because we are also powerless in the face of this thing that is unleashing. At least, I say: bear witness! The only thing that remains if we cannot resist concretely is to testify. Let's resist in our minds, let's not be fooled, let's not forget, let's have the courage to face things head-on."
Philosopher Edgar Morin,
one of France's most revered intellectual figures, as well as a Jewish WW2 resistant

No commie like an old commie.

Forum List

Back