French flee to Hungary to escape mass migration effects

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
French citizens are now joining Germans and others seeking a new life in the Hungarian capital of Budapest in order to escape the negative effects of uncontrolled mass migration.
French Flee To Hungary to Escape Mass Migration Effects

Oh imnagine that, now why would anybody want to flee, oh now they get kinda like the stupid asses who can't see how bad it's going to get once they open the flood gates from Mexico into the US .

LET THEM IN , LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN......... the biggest regret of your pathetic lives and now you jeapordize the rest of the populations lives just as they have for the French citiznes.

I guess it has nothing to do with Budapest being one of the cheapest places to live in Europe, especially for retirees and it has a solid infrastructure and a strong economy.......... Uummmmm........

• Banned
I guess it has nothing to do with Budapest being one of the cheapest places to live in Europe, especially for retirees and it has a solid infrastructure and a strong economy.......... Uummmmm........

You wouldn't know what it was if jumped down your throat and you could no longer breathe. The more your told the more you sheep deny.

Think what you want some wak up others never do..... poor you.

You wouldn't know what it was if jumped down your throat and you could no longer breathe. The more your told the more you sheep deny.

Think what you want some wak up others never do..... poor you.
What a tool.......
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well there is common sense and good guy Viktor Orban who is common sense as he says that 'muslim invaders ' are 'muslilim INVADERS . Viktor Orbans recognition of the 'muslims' filthy intentions of INVASION of Hungary is probably widely known by the French and Germans and other sensible Westerners moving to Hungary . --- Refugees are ‘Muslim invaders’, says Hungarian PM Viktor Orban --- only thing wrong with Viktor Orban is that he spells his first name incorrectly but thats probably intentional .

Forum List

Back