French conservative president supports Obama

Even the center right French president supports Obama...

Obama Gets Love from Sarkozy - TIME

You really think that posting that the French support Obama is somehow going to help Obama?

France
That's the percentage of Americans who view France favorably in 2004. Since you love polls so much....

Harris Interactive | The Harris Poll - Americans Generally View Canada and Great Britain More Positively than Other Major Countries on Six Criteria, from System of Government to Quality of Life

You really think that posting that the French support Obama is somehow going to help Obama?

France
That's the percentage of Americans who view France favorably in 2004. Since you love polls so much....

Harris Interactive | The Harris Poll - Americans Generally View Canada and Great Britain More Positively than Other Major Countries on Six Criteria, from System of Government to Quality of Life

The Republicans on this message board were saying the reason Sarkozy got elected was his support of Bush. Oops!

What a surprise, Sarkozy is trying to establish a good relationship with both candidates. Somehow thats a love fest for Obama?

What a surprise, Sarkozy is trying to establish a good relationship with both candidates. Somehow thats a love fest for Obama?

Sarkozy's praise of Obama throughout the press conference made his admiration of the probable Democratic candidate more than obvious — including an apparent allusion to the older McCain. "We have the right to be interested in a candidate who is looking to the future, not backwards at the past," Sarkozy said of Obama's campaign.

Amen, Mr. Sarkozy.

Sarkozy's praise of Obama throughout the press conference made his admiration of the probable Democratic candidate more than obvious — including an apparent allusion to the older McCain. "We have the right to be interested in a candidate who is looking to the future, not backwards at the past," Sarkozy said of Obama's campaign.

Amen, Mr. Sarkozy.

Did you even read the article? Sarkozy was praising both the candidates. Sarkozy is "hedging himself' so that he can be on the United States's good side regardless who is President.

Geez! But of course the French are going to support a guy named Barrackmadinejad Hussien Obama bin laden!!! :D

The Republicans on this message board were saying the reason Sarkozy got elected was his support of Bush. Oops!

I sure the hell didn't say that, if you can pull a quote from the past then so be it?

You guys are comparing apples to carrots. Good job on trying to make an insignificant point. Nobody cares what the French think. If you do, i suggest you move out of this country.

You guys are comparing apples to carrots. Good job on trying to make an insignificant point. Nobody cares what the French think. If you do, i suggest you move out of this country.

Yes, who cares what our allies think. We don't need any help in Iraq. We can make the American taxpayer pay for the whole thing!

Just last week on this message board the French were golden because they use nuclear power.

I knew it wouldn't last.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back