French Comedian Faces Trial For ‘Anti Semitism’

I was quoting Zionist estimates

Not mine

Did you miss the word "mythical" in my post?

I don't believe ANY of the Zionist Jews figures concerning the so called holocaust.

Then just ask the Germans. They ought to know better than you, right?

I was quoting Zionist estimates

Not mine

Did you miss the word "mythical" in my post?

I don't believe ANY of the Zionist Jews figures concerning the so called holocaust.

There you go lying again. Here is your exact quote:
By my calculations, that cuts the mythical 6 million down to 3 million.
So which is it?

Second question: what "hard questions" are the "Zionists" avoiding about the Holocaust?

A third question is why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer? I realize the answer is that you lie constantly and so have to fudge to disguise it. But I want to hear your answer here.

I won't get into why you think "only" 100-200k Jews died when the pre-war population of Germany alone was over 500k while the post-war population was like 2k.

Rabbi you love to twist things.

All I was saying that the Jews had claimed for years that there were 4M killed at Auschwitz

Now even they say it was only around 1M

So that leaves a difference of 3M

The Holohoax claims a total 6M

So if you deduct the 3M whom it has been found were not at Auschwitz

By MY or ANYONE elses calculations; only leaves 3M total.

All of these are Jewish figures and NOT mine.

As for me:

"My estimate is that between 100 thousand and 200 thousand Jews died during WWII"

Rabbi, you have made this a rather tedious discussion that has become very boring to me.

Even though I am NOT anti-semitic

Now I see why the people in the middle east dislike dealing the the Jews.

Especially the poor Palestanianswho have to live around your kind.

I believe I am through with this thread

bye

OK. Then why did you quote that number approvingly?
How do you arrive at between 100k and 200k when no European source comes anywhere near that number, all of them much higher? And the pre-war population of Germany was over 500k?
Further, and for the fifth time because you like lying so much, what "hard questions" are "the Zionists" refusing to answer about the holocaust?

Rabbi, you have made this a rather tedious discussion that has become very boring to me.

Even though I am NOT anti-semitic

Now I see why the people in the middle east dislike dealing the the Jews.

Especially the poor Palestanianswho have to live around your kind.

I believe I am through with this thread

bye

There you go lying again. You have made it a tedious discussion by refusing to defend your very own answers. You make assertions that cannot be backed up, then contradict yourself, then refuse to answer the question.
It is no wonder Jews cannot bargain with people who say one thing one minute and the opposite the next minute and a third thing after that and then swear by Allah the next day that the Jew made the whole thing up.

The OP says: The French Jewish community, the largest in Europe, numbers only 575,000 out of a total population of 58.5 million

It's just another example of how a small group of jews with huge amounts of cash.

Can put a strangle hold on a large nation of goyim and impose their will over them.

No wonder people historically have expelled them so many times from their countries.
You're forgetting the part about them selling their home country out to Israel. Oh, and the big nose thing. Don't forget the big nose thing.
Weren't you the one claiming not to be an anti-semite? That isn't passing the smell test at this point.
I am NOT anti-semitic at all.

But I am also not blind to zionist politics and their infiuence on governments.

Sure your not! Are you also going to claim your not a douche bag? Because no one is going to believe that either!

You're forgetting the part about them selling their home country out to Israel. Oh, and the big nose thing. Don't forget the big nose thing.
Weren't you the one claiming not to be an anti-semite? That isn't passing the smell test at this point.
I am NOT anti-semitic at all.

But I am also not blind to zionist politics and their infiuence on governments.

Sure your not! Are you also going to claim your not a douche bag? Because no one is going to believe that either!

Yeah, the guy that spews endless amounts of venom towards isreal on these boards, that denies the holocaust and has never said a good thing about a jew in his life, is "NOT anti-semetic". :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the guy that spews endless amounts of venom towards isreal on these boards, that denies the holocaust and has never said a good thing about a jew in his life, is "NOT anti-semetic".

Being opposed to the murderous apartheid state of Israel is NOT being anti-semitic.

Questioning the "official" holocaust story and saying it should be re-examined by historians is NOT being anti-semitic.

I have posted many times on this board that I have NOTHING against the Jewish people or the wonderful religion of Judiasm.

I am NOT anti-semitic.

To prove it; If I ever got rich I would use a Jewish accountant.

Or if I had legal problems; I would hire a Jewish lawyer.

See, I can say good things about the Jews :eusa_angel:

Yeah Sucking Idiot.......and if you want a good chauffer, hire a black man, if you want a good builder hire a Hispanic.

Fuck off ya fucking racist.

Doesn't matter. Your racist asshole attitude shines through even the most vanilla type post.

But then again......you're kinda like a snail, as you leave a trail of slime every where you go.

The number of inmates used for experimates by the nazi's is estimated to be around 1,000

dude, i don't know from which muslim cleric's undergarments you pull your statistics, but this is just FLAT wrong...there were more than 1,000 children involved in Nazi experiments at Auschwitz II ALONE!

my friend eva kor, who survived the ordeal, has some of the records if you want to see them for yourself

i have a stack of books about auschwitz and the holocaust sitting right next to my computer...don't really need any anti-Zionist propaganda at the moment, thanks.:eusa_hand:

Yeah, the guy that spews endless amounts of venom towards isreal on these boards, that denies the holocaust and has never said a good thing about a jew in his life, is "NOT anti-semetic".

Being opposed to the murderous apartheid state of Israel is NOT being anti-semitic.

Questioning the "official" holocaust story and saying it should be re-examined by historians is NOT being anti-semitic.

I have posted many times on this board that I have NOTHING against the Jewish people or the wonderful religion of Judiasm.

I am NOT anti-semitic.

To prove it; If I ever got rich I would use a Jewish accountant.

Or if I had legal problems; I would hire a Jewish lawyer.

See, I can say good things about the Jews :eusa_angel:

If I ever needed someone to plunge my toilet I would hire a Muslim. If I needed someone to blow himself up, I would hire a Muslim. If I needed someone to clear a minefield I would hire a Muslim.
See, we can live in peace!

If I ever needed someone to plunge my toilet I would hire a Muslim. If I needed someone to blow himself up, I would hire a Muslim. If I needed someone to clear a minefield I would hire a Muslim.
Cool!!!

Do you also offer medical, dental, and 401K with these jobs??? :eusa_angel:

I offer all the benefits that Kuwaitis offer to Palestinians when they work in Kuwait.

george-orwell-albums-food-and-nourishment-picture1253-food-and-nourishment-at-auschwitz.jpg
IS THIS THE FIRST AND ONLY KITCHEN CENSORED IN HISTORY?

1. Stalin had anyone sent to the Gulags who insisted on informing about the largest building inside the Auschwitz Relief Camp. Its super huge KITCHEN.
He had it painted over from white to black. What was the reason for this?

2. The Capitalists who have taken over Stalin's mission are continuing on the same worn out path. Why continue to censor and hide it? It is now over 60 years ago. How long must it be hidden?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back