French Comedian Faces Trial For ‘Anti Semitism’

Interesting........Whenever Sucking Idiot gets his ass handed back to him in pieces without any glue, the first thing he does is deflect to bullshit, which will result in his ass being handed back to him in powder form.

Sucking Idiot..........don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

It's the seagull theory of discussion boards: fly in, drop a lot of shit, and fly out again.

I am not trying to offend anyone here.

I was just wanting to have a discussion about the so called holocaust.

It is a very interesting subject and one that deserves critical examination.

Then why don't you start by explaining your numerous lies and contradictions?

I haven't told any lies and there are no contradictions in my posts. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I haven't told any lies and there are no contradictions in my posts. :eusa_angel:

But here ia a great site about one of the so called holocaust camps.

Auschwitz and the holocaust
I have already pointed out the lies and contradictions.
Now you lie again to say there aren't any.
Getting an honest response from you is like gettting genuine humility from B.Hussein Obama.

I have already pointed out the lies and contradictions..
All you have pointed out is that you have a different point of veiw than me.

Your so called facts Rabbi, are just the same old nonsense that has been around for years.

It's time for the holohoax to be exposed for the fraud that it is.

Your so called facts Rabbi, are just the same old nonsense that has been around for years.

Lie, dissemble, deflect. Can you not answer a straight question?

What question?

All I read is you calling me names and slinging insults towards me.

If you do have a question. Please ask it. I will be glad to answer.

What question?

Have you ever been to the Holocaust Museum in DC? If so, why is it that you continually need to deny the existence of it?

If not, then what the fuck makes ANYONE think that you're qualified to speak out about it? My senior year girlfriend's father was the 3rd American GI into Dachau. He told me stories about it every now and again, but didn't like to speak of it.

Nope..........if anything, it was under reported.

What question?

For the second time, at least:
I was responding here to your assertions that the "Zionists" wouldn't answer the hard questions.
Of course you repeat them. You have here and on other threads. WHat hard questions have you asked? You havent asked any questions. You have made assertions that are not backed by any factual evidence. You havent answered whether you think 100k or 4M Jews died i the Holocaust. You have posted both as your belief.

OK then, here is a question:

"Why do the zionists and their supporters feel soo threatened by people who doubt the official holocaust story, that they push for laws criminalizing even questioning it".

In other words, what are they trying to hide?

OK then, here is a question:

"Why do the zionists and their supporters feel soo threatened by people who doubt the official holocaust story, that they push for laws criminalizing even questioning it".

In other words, what are they trying to hide?

See, there you are lying again.
First, you didn't answer my questions.
Second, what you assert is false. There is no law against holocaust denial in Israel. There is no law against it in the U.S. Nor is it illegal in Britain (Britain criticized for rejecting Holocaust denial law | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California).
So the basis of your very question is a lie.
Now, I'll ask again, will you answer my question or will you continue to lie?

Rabbi, if you have a question. Then please ask it.

I haven't seen you ask anything?

Here is a blank. Please put your question on the line_______________________________________X

Thank You

Here is a blank. Please put your question on the line_______________________________________X

Thank You

OK, maybe third time is a charm here:

I was responding here to your assertions that the "Zionists" wouldn't answer the hard questions. What "hard questions" are the "Zionists" not answering?

You havent answered whether you think 100k or 4M Jews died i the Holocaust. You have posted both as your belief.

Thank You

I was responding here to your assertions that the "Zionists" wouldn't answer the hard questions. What "hard questions" are the "Zionists" not answering?

You havent answered whether you think 100k or 4M Jews died i the Holocaust. You have posted both as your belief.
I answered that many posts ago.

Once again, I NEVER said that I believe 4M Jews died during the so called holocaust.

To answer you question:

"My estimate is that between 100 thousand and 200 thousand Jews died during WWII"

I hope this is clear to you and you understand my answer :evil:

Thank You

Once again, I NEVER said that I believe 4M Jews died during the so called holocaust.

To answer you question:

"My estimate is that between 100 thousand and 200 thousand Jews died during WWII"

Well, in post #55 you write:
So Rabbi the 4 million Jews at Auschwitz has been reduced even by Jewish historians to 1 million.

By my calculations, that cuts the mythical 6 million down to 3 million.
So is it 3M or 100-200k?

That was the first question.

The second question was what hard questions are the "Zionists" avoiding answering?

This makes me appreciate the degree of free speech we get to enjoy here in the good ole USA.

This sort of thing will only get you fired here, it won't land you in jail.

I was quoting Zionist estimates

Not mine

Did you miss the word "mythical" in my post?

I don't believe ANY of the Zionist Jews figures concerning the so called holocaust.

Thank You

To answer you question:

The only way a person couldeven begin to make estimates about the loss of jews during WWII would be to look at Germanys documentation of it, comined with all the other historical footnotes from that time. You might also take into consideration what top level historians have to say about it. Once you take all of that into account, if your esimate isnt in the millions, then you are just making up a low number so you can justify hating jews a bit more.

This is where your logic is flawed, because you think that the rest of the world is sympathetic towards jews just because we believe they had such a tragic past, but the fact is, normal people stick up for jews because they havent done anything wrong. You need to focus your anger towards muslims, because they are the real problem. If muslims didnt exist, this world would be immensly more peacful.

If only the world didnt have to focus energies on wildmen with their false god, who knows what sort of golden era we would be seeing right now. Muslims have set mankind back at least 100 years. Carrying their fat asses on our backs this whole time has made the journey tiresome and long.

Forum List

Back