French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

If you want it to be market based, you have to have something to offer. "Market based" does not mean charity.
not even relationship charity?

That would not be the "capital based metrics" you love.
what if i am happy simply getting some? do some women mistake that for love.

And how would you do that? You expect them to come volunteer for you?

Your new girlfriend may be all the "getting some" you can handle.
sometimes, it should be about just being glad to be there.

Glad to be where? If the women are getting offers from men they find more attractive, they are happy to be where they are. And you have to have something to offer. Something more than the honor and privilege of helping you practice. Most women would find that demeaning.

what if she insists on results not excuses?

Then you're out of luck.
What if she is a "gunny" and claims high numbers and plenty of practice is what she loves best in her guys?

Then you need high numbers and plenty of practice to convince her to go to bed with her.

Get your new girlfriend to help you start practicing.

should i look for girl friends to practice with?

Does this mean you don't have a girlfriend?

not at the moment.

not even relationship charity?

Glad to be where? If the women are getting offers from men they find more attractive, they are happy to be where they are. And you have to have something to offer. Something more than the honor and privilege of helping you practice. Most women would find that demeaning.
what if it were convenient? some women should find it convenient.

Then you're out of luck.
What if she is a "gunny" and claims high numbers and plenty of practice is what she loves best in her guys?

Then you need high numbers and plenty of practice to convince her to go to bed with her.

not at the moment.

So your new girlfriend already bailed on you?

what if it were convenient? some women should find it convenient.

Convenient? You mean like fast food? Yeah, try that next time you talk to a girl.

not at the moment.

So your new girlfriend already bailed on you?

my girlfriends keep dumping me for being too boring.

maybe my next girlfriend can "break me in".

It is always your fault why a fatso is a fatso.

Post your BMI and age, big talker.
My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Already 23, huh, and so young. Hmm. My BMI is WELL below 20, in fact, it has just snuck up above underweight AND I'm nearly 50 years old. So rest assured by the time you're my age, you'll be overweight, no doubt about it. Not very "ideal".

I don't know where you get the idea that all Americans gorge themselves or eat beyond being full. I guess you just broadbrush people because it's easier, and kinda lazy. (shrug)

A couple of posts above, you declared that you were fat. So, what are you, fat or shapely? If you were born after 1985, you have 75 % chance that you are fat, and 25 % chance that you are shapely. Not very good odds.

Also, Americans are empty and bored. They fill the emptiness with food. Even after church.

But even if they didn't, the chemical composition of American food gets them. Only in America can you go hungry and in the same time gain weight to get fat.

Here is what I said:

Dude you really have a thing for fat Americans, don't you? For the record I'm not hung up on it because I myself am fat, not that it matters.

Meaning, I'm not calling you out on YOUR hang up because I am fat. I'm not fat. My BMI is barely above underweight, as I said--way, way and way below yours. At your BMI, you will undoubtedly be officially overweight by the time you're my age, if not before. Count on that.
I don't believe a word of that. :) Be careful, your lesbo feminist rage is showing.

Last edited:
It is always your fault why a fatso is a fatso.

Post your BMI and age, big talker.
My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Gosh, life instruction from someone who mistakes the advantages of youth as personal virtues. Certainly never seen THAT happen before. :rolleyes:

Talk to me about what middle-aged people should and shouldn't do when you actually are one.

Your post sounds like an excuse to be a fatso. Here is a much better excuse for you. Americans are fatsos mostly because they are restricted to eat only chemical foods. Eating the usual artificial American food will quickly make you fat no matter what you do, even if you go hungry.

Your posts all sound like you've got some sort of hobby horse you're obsessed with and you're trying to shoehorn it into every conversation.

Grow up and learn to converse like an adult instead of an arrogant child. The topic is age, not weight, and your immature arrogance is standing as a prime example of why people find this author's attitude so laughable.

As if it was my fault that American women crave to go ugly.

Forum List

Back