"Freeloaders"

akelch

Nov 20, 2012
Indiana
Here is a 20 min video of John Stossel about government handouts (freeloading).
Who gets the most?
Does government help or hurt?

Thoughts....?

Last edited by a moderator:
20 minutes of listening to John Stossel? No thanks. I'll not watch the video and assume he is full of shit.

Right wingers always so afraid they might learn something.

The truth is, when Republicans say they want to stop helping people, they mean blacks and browns. They don't realiize those policies will screw them over. Cuz they are white and Republican. NEWSFLASH: Your leaders don't want to help you, they use you. Rick Santorum was right.

The truth is, when Republicans say they want to stop helping people, they mean blacks and browns. They don't realiize those policies will screw them over. Cuz they are white and Republican. NEWSFLASH: Your leaders don't want to help you, they use you. Rick Santorum was right.

typical racial crap from a racist.
The GOP is the party that wants policies for all people equally....the democrats want to single out specific groups of people....and enact policies based on class, status, and yes, in some cases race, weight, sex, and sexual orientation.

So that makes the GOP racists.

Gotta love the irony.

20 minutes of listening to John Stossel? No thanks. I'll not watch the video and assume he is full of shit.

Just becuase you dont agree with the sentimnents of a libertarian, doesnt mean he is full of shit. He has an opinion and he lives his life according to his sentiments.

Perhaps you should be more tolerant of those that think differently than you?

Just becuase you dont agree with the sentimnents of a libertarian, doesnt mean he is full of shit. He has an opinion and he lives his life according to his sentiments.

Perhaps you should be more tolerant of those that think differently than you?

Well it's a good thought but he's not wired that way.

Funny how no one is talking about the content of the video. Very telling....

Funny how no one is talking about the content of the video. Very telling....

I am a conservative. I am not a libertarian. I can not comment on the sentiments of a libertarian without allowing my bias to show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

What a moron. You see racists behind every bush.

Just because folks don't agree with your and think Barry's policies suck, and we have freeloaders all over America, which we do, you think they are racist.

Your a fucking idiot.

What a moron. You see racists behind every bush.

Just because folks don't agree with your and think Barry's policies suck, and we have freeloaders all over America, which we do, you think they are racist.

Your a fucking idiot.

Behind every George Bush.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They just ran a racist campaign where Republican leaders where admitting they targeted blacks (see Ohio).

I don't invent this stuff. It wouldn't occur to me. I get it from Republicans.

The divisions in the country are as much along racial lines as class lines.

And you wonder why your so ignorant? Closing your eyes does not make you smarter. It makes you dumber, which in turn has made you so ignorant, you've become nothing but a smug little prick.

Assume someone is "full of shit" without hearing one word they have to say is the very definition of an asshole.

Forum List

Back