Freeloaders..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Seems to me... that if you make enough wrong decisions in your life, you don't take responsibility for yourself and the ones that you have responsibility for.... that in America today, you can freeload from those that do...:cuckoo:

Economically... this can't be good... just sayin...:eusa_eh:

Seems to me... that if you make enough wrong decisions in your life, you don't take responsibility for yourself and the ones that you have responsibility for.... that in America today, you can freeload from those that do...:cuckoo:

You are referring to congress?

You are referring to congress?

mmm... could be..Twain quotes

------:lol:

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Mark Twain, a Biography

All Congresses and Parliaments have a kindly feeling for idiots, and a compassion for them, on account of personal experience and heredity.
- Mark Twain's Autobiography; also in Mark Twain in Eruption

Mark Twain quotations - Congress

Are you just catching on to this Lumpy?

Why work and be responsible for yourself when you are entitled to be fed, clothed, housed, and taken care of from cradle to coffin?

All paid for courtesy of those of us that are responsible.

Why work and be responsible for yourself when you are entitled to be fed, clothed, housed, and taken care of from cradle to coffin?

What the government doesn't do for me, I get the wife to do.

Are you just catching on to this Lumpy? ...:eusa_eh:

Yes..Mam.. it was a glorious epiphany...:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back