Freeligion

whoa, what dingbat?

Do you just have that text written up, and replace names as necessary, and post it as original material?

Ok, fuck howlerism.... It should be called Dingbatism....
Hmmm,,, Can we incorporate throwing large turds at the head of the dingbat statue during ceremonies?

upload_2018-3-4_8-14-35.png

I find it hysterical that he posted that. :) That's great!

He's got the skeleton of the paragraph, and can put anybody's name in. He's going to be popular with that...

Zero effort, maximum effect! He may actually get laid with that!!!

Ding did good!

But obviously he's full of shit...

So... Dingism? Dingish? ok wait for it... Dingolism!

Dingolism!

That has to be good...

I find it hysterical that he posted that. :) That's great!

He's got the skeleton of the paragraph, and can put anybody's name in. He's going to be popular with that...

Zero effort, maximum effect! He may actually get laid with that!!!

Ding did good!

But obviously he's full of shit...

Full of shit? Im devastated.

I heard that he loves Jesus so much that he is willing to accept the torture and death of Jesus as some sort of imaginary substitute payment so he won't have to face any consequences for being a sinner and jerk every day of his life.

I wonder how Jesus would feel about that kind of love...

I'm very impressed.

Ding, I appreciate you took the time to make that up, and put my name in it. I'm sure you have done it for others, and will continue to do so. It's a good paragraph, well done. I loved it! Even if it's wrong.

But to come back and be fucking smug about it?

Really?

Ding, I appreciate you took the time to make that up, and put my name in it. I'm sure you have done it for others, and will continue to do so. It's a good paragraph, well done. I loved it! Even if it's wrong.

But to come back and be fucking smug about it?

Really?
Looks like Howlerism works!

The mighty dingbat has been subdued and reduced to posting videos!

All hail the monkey king!

I used to think that hobycat and RWS were subversive assholes.

Now I realize I got it backwards.

They are assholes who are subversive. :badgrin:

I used to think that hobycat and RWS were subversive assholes.

Now I realize I got it backwards.

They are assholes who are subversive. :badgrin:

And you had to do is believe that God is edible and Jesus was tortured and crucified so that you can be a moron without compunction for life. So easy.

What a deal! You are the clear winner.

Congratulations!

Last edited:
I'm good with Howlerism too!

Give me a bit to make up the beliefs...

I'm good with Howlerism too!

Give me a bit to make up the beliefs...
I would like to suggest throwing large turds at the head of the dingbat statue during ceremonies and awarding prizes for accuracy.

Then we could hand out moist towelettes when people leave..

I own a factory. I'll sell you some stock. If it catches on together we could make millions!

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Ding intentionally denies examination because ding is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of ding. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. ding assumes superiority through birthright and gender. ding has an extraordinary ability to be incited and inflamed by social movements. Ding dismisses his defeats and ignores his incongruities. Ding desires a society where he can continue to be the dominatinig bully he wants to be. Ding is a religion. The religious nature of ding explains his hostility towards non-believers, which makes him believe they are inherently evil. Ding's dogma is based on worshipping stuff he was born into, and has no idea of the origins of his religion. Ding sees no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Ding practices moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, genocidal behavior, cultural hatred and intolerance of deviance. Ding worships science but is the first to reject it when it suits his purpose. Ding can be identified by a need to take control and profess his religion. His religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of other religions and equality via submission and death. Ding practices critical theory which is the Christian belief that he doesn't have to examine anything outside of his scripture. Ding confuses critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something he never does.

Ding intentionally denies examination because ding is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of ding. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. ding assumes superiority through birthright and gender. ding has an extraordinary ability to be incited and inflamed by social movements. Ding dismisses his defeats and ignores his incongruities. Ding desires a society where he can continue to be the dominatinig bully he wants to be. Ding is a religion. The religious nature of ding explains his hostility towards non-believers, which makes him believe they are inherently evil. Ding's dogma is based on worshipping stuff he was born into, and has no idea of the origins of his religion. Ding sees no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Ding practices moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, genocidal behavior, cultural hatred and intolerance of deviance. Ding worships science but is the first to reject it when it suits his purpose. Ding can be identified by a need to take control and profess his religion. His religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of other religions and equality via submission and death. Ding practices critical theory which is the Christian belief that he doesn't have to examine anything outside of his scripture. Ding confuses critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something he never does.

He once let it slip out that he was raised catholic, fell way from the faith, only to return to it like a dog returns to its vomit.

Now he's a genuine rededicated triune mangod eating holy man babbling his way into a fools paradise.

See? I can do it too!

It was a great paragraph. I hope the poor fool gets laid, or the equivalent for his craziness.

He needs a PSI valve release... in a bad way...

Forum List

Back