FreedomWorks Feud: War Inside Tea Party Group Gets Nastier

And watch, the GOP Establishment is going to be putting the kaybosh on the TEA Party really quickly.

How in the hell are they gonna do that?

The TP still has most of the energy in the party, they've gotten some Representatives elected, and those folks can shut stuff down (like Plan B). They've turned our legislative process to shit.

I dunno, do you mean after 2014?

Your so full of it, the tea party caucus is only 14% of the house, they can't stop anything that is bipartisan. Your dear leader and prince Harry said plan B was a nonstarter so just stop you spinning and accept the fact that Maobama wants to increase spending and raise taxes. A balanced approach was just more campaign marketing that you and yours swallowed whole.

And watch, the GOP Establishment is going to be putting the kaybosh on the TEA Party really quickly.

The TP still has most of the energy in the party, they've gotten some Representatives elected, and those folks can shut stuff down (like Plan B). They've turned our legislative process to shit.

Your so full of it, the tea party caucus is only 14% of the house, they can't stop anything that is bipartisan. Your dear leader and prince Harry said plan B was a nonstarter so just stop you spinning and accept the fact that Maobama wants to increase spending and raise taxes. A balanced approach was just more campaign marketing that you and yours swallowed whole.

You really don't need to get so emotional.

If you really want to pretend that the Tea Party is not the proud driving force behind DC's inability to get anything done, that's fine.

And the mere fact that a person questions and challenges something the GOP is doing does not make them a commie. It's that kind of simplistic, binary, black & white, absolutist thinking that has turned off so many people and caused the party to lose to a terribly vulnerable President just weeks ago.

Last edited:
I love how the left tries to lump people together in nice little packages. The Tea Party (singular) is a fabrication of the left. There are Tea Party groups all over the country, some with loose affiliations, others unaffiliated with any. So you need to learn that the Tea Parties (plural) are still out there and active in local communities and states, unaffected by anything that happens at Freedom Works.

Yeah, those goddamn LIBERALZZZZ.

(you fucking two-dimensional moron)

Coming from a one dimensional shit head like you, I'll take that as a complement. Don't you have some goose stepping to practice?

You don't even get what I'm talking about, you're so fucking stupid. I think it's funny that you say the left tries to attack the right wing by lumping people together and only thinking of it as a one-dimensional construct when you yourself don't have the brain to process more than one singular element DA LIBERALZZZ that are out to get you. And your insult was retarded, if I was one dimensional that would mean I thought everyone was the same without difference. But I don't expect much from a welfare taking piece of white trash such as yourself, so I just appreciate the entertainment value, call you stupid and move on.

If you want to know why it is insanely expensive to live in DC, an $8 million golden handshake by a lobby group goes a long way to explaining why.

The amount of money trying to buy influence in Washington is truly mind-boggling.

Nonsense, the TPM Chuckleheads rejected Plan B out of hand and showed Boehner the door because it contained tax ‘increases.’

House GOP leadership – and the Nation, for that matter – is at the mercy of a radical and extreme cabal of partisan ideologues.

OKTexas is not the type of hive-minded TPM that helps the real GOP. Dewhurst is establishment, and you watch senator-elect Cruz move to the center after inauguration.

I love how the left tries to lump people together in nice little packages. The Tea Party (singular) is a fabrication of the left. There are Tea Party groups all over the country, some with loose affiliations, others unaffiliated with any. So you need to learn that the Tea Parties (plural) are still out there and active in local communities and states, unaffected by anything that happens at Freedom Works.

Yeah, but you are all still tools of the GOP establishment.

I liken Armey and his sort being like Dr. Frankenstein and the Tea Party being the Monster, now rambling over the landscape causing havok, leading the angry mob back to the castle.

frankenstein425-300x291.jpg

Dick Armey is NOT the Tea Party. Neither are the other GOP insiders like the Koch brothers who moved rapidly to co-opt the movement several years ago by starting front groups like Tea Party Express. They were, and still are, scared shitless of the real Tea Party and have done everything they can to torpedo it, including taking over the brand name.

It's amazing that the real partier's have taken this long to figure that out. Talk about political neophytes in a den of wolves!

If the Koch's and Armey dont meet your requirements for Tea Party members who do? The Koch's virtually bankrolled the movement, without them the Tea Party wouldnt have half of the support it does. Do you think a congressman like James Lankford would have been elected without their financial support. These guys are funding your truly illogical, uncomprimising style of politics.

The point was, Boehner couldn't even get a vote on Plan B. It wasn't just the 14% of teabaggers (some of whom like Walsh and West are getting the boot when the term ends), it's the fear the rest of them have that they could be defeated by a teabagger in the primaries.

If you want to know why it is insanely expensive to live in DC, an $8 million golden handshake by a lobby group goes a long way to explaining why.

The amount of money trying to buy influence in Washington is truly mind-boggling.

Yes, the Plutocrats have horribly corrupted our politics...

I'm just amazed to hear you admit it.

Forum List

Back