freedombecki

It takes more than just not using profanity to be considered a centrist. Native Texan? That might explain the Rightward-lean too.
No, that would be because I spent 35 years in the right-leaning Great State of Wyoming. There, politicians who suggest raising a tax are requested to resign. It's so hard to get businesses to stay in Wyoming, their strategy is to have few if any taxes. There is no income tax, sales tax is 4 cents, and property taxes are quite low. Doing without and scraping by are quite the daily bread with re to tax-funded improvements, yet the people who do well in oil and refining furnish and build libraries, wildlife museums, dinosaur museums, and art museums.

I moved south and retired three years ago due to fibromyalgia not doing so good in cold-weather months. Happy to be close to brothers and sisters now. I missed seeing their children grow up, though. :eusa_whistle:

I found it. In your quilt thread you said "I'm over 80 now".
Oh gawd where to hide LOL.
NOT YEARS, Mr. H! That means I've done over 80 quilt tops for kids and vets this year. Sheesh! I'm working on 100 quilts for before the end of the year. :rolleyes:

Glad I hadn't done 90 when I wrote that. :lmao:

Well, it's hardly the first you've been found with your foot in your mouth...:lol:
Don't start with me, wise owl guy.

If anyone had bothered to read the post I wrote before that they would have known I had previously referenced the number of quilts. My foot stays in my shoe. :badgrin:

Menfolks... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Well, it's hardly the first you've been found with your foot in your mouth...:lol:
Don't start with me, wise owl guy.

If anyone had bothered to read the post I wrote before that they would have known I had previously referenced the number of quilts. My foot stays in my shoe. :badgrin:

Menfolks... :rolleyes:

I was referring to Mr. H. but I'll gladly help you with your foot now...:D

Well, it serves me right for being in high dudgeon over nothing. This thread is starting to resemble Seinfeld's program. Thanks for the laughs, all. :lmao:

Well, it serves me right for being in high dudgeon over nothing. This thread is starting to resemble Seinfeld's program. Thanks for the laughs, all. :lmao:

Well, after writing a ponderous list of what I appreciate about Freedombecki, I inadvertently deleted it while linking to the thesaurus.

Yes, indeed.. I was pissed of about this...:mad:

Luckily though, recalling that a warm heart, humility and understanding was included in that long ponderous list, I'm almost certain Freedombecki will appreciate my effort regardless this unfortunate occurrence.... just sayin..:wink_2:

Last edited:
Uh, oh, Lumpy. I deleted about 4 meticulous posts I'd written last week. This computer is hair-trigger while I am go-figure. I liked my old Hewlett packard computer from the mid-nineties. It only printed when you tapped the key. If you hold the key on this one, 15 screens pop up asking me if I want to... do functions I've never even heard of. lol.

I'd still have it if I hadn't been so cheap and thought I could get away without antivirus protection the last 2 months it worked right. :eusa_boohoo:

Uh, oh, Lumpy. I deleted about 4 meticulous posts I'd written last week. This computer is hair-trigger while I am go-figure. I liked my old Hewlett packard computer from the mid-nineties. It only printed when you tapped the key. If you hold the key on this one, 15 screens pop up asking me if I want to... do functions I've never even heard of. lol.

I'd still have it if I hadn't been so cheap and thought I could get away without antivirus protection the last 2 months it worked right. :eusa_boohoo:

Ya but... what about my effort appreciation..:lol:

Forum List

Back