Freedom to Fascism

sadly ...because it is not presented to them on the controlled media nightly news...the same reason this film is not taken seriously.. it is not on the television or in a theater .. it is not disseminated through there favorite talking head.....its free on google

freedom to facsism - Google Video

I wish there were a chain of movie houses, theaters in every major city that would show films like the one mentioned. There isn't enough awareness and most people don't know how the country, IRS or the government operates. I started reading and watching films about these things including Rockefeller creations the CFR, Trilateral commission. It blew me away and I haven't looked at things the same way since. I am glad I picked USMB to talk with like minded people and gain more info on topics like these!
BTW has anybody seen The Money Masters? It is a 2 disk movie that teaches in detail the origins of the banking industry, from Biblical times to the Rothschilds to Jekyl island and Woodrow Wilson etc..
The Money Masters
I think I got mine last year from Infowars.com, it is excellent viewing. When I mention the Fed and the IRS are technically illegal to people and we shouldn't pay taxes on our wages, they want to know how police, schools and government will run. From what I understand the tax money collected from the sweat of our labor goes to pay the interest to the privately controlled FED Reserve anyway!?

I heard yesterday that the next round of bailouts that Obama wants to pass right away will cost the taxpayer 350 billion in interest payment alone!! These bastards have made sooo much money it's sickening.
Check this out-I also heard the government had borrowed 800 billion
from the time of Washingtons presidency to the time of the Ford administration and NOW the gov is borrowing roughly the same amount since what..last October to the present, including the upcoming 2nd package? Imagine the $$$ in interest that have been paid to these people who own the Fed Reserve and those banks!

I think you will see a rebellion in this country once more and more people are affected, and the budget crisis that is happening now in California happens nationwide, the problem is people will expect to have the gov help them out causing it to borrow even more and keep it entrenched in debt to those scumbags. The key is to get rid of the fed and have the US coin it's own currency backed by silver or gold, as is stated in the constitution damnit! :evil:

GOLD STANDARD RETURNS!!!!! Indiana State Senator Files Gold Money Bill!
Posted January 15th, 2009 by Jdayh

WOW!!!!! THIS IS FOR REAL!!! A STATE SENATOR WITH GUTS IS ACTUALLY TAKING CHARGE OF MAKING A HISTORICAL DIFFERENCE!!!! READ BELOW AND DIGG IT!!!!

GOLD STANDARD RETURNS!!!!! Indiana State Senator Files Gold Money Bill! | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul
The Federal Reserve Bank is the Reason for America's Downfall :: The Market Oracle :: Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting Free Website
Fuck the Bankers

There are a lot of good points in this thread. However, I've noticed that Alex Jones features prominently. I would advise that you think very carefully before hitching your wagon to Alex Jones.

There are a lot of good points in this thread. However, I've noticed that Alex Jones features prominently. I would advise that you think very carefully before hitching your wagon to Alex Jones.

You like Thom, right? 1310 in Detroit at Noon.

FIAT EMPIRE Home Page

This is the key to taking the country back from the mega rich that took it over.

They caused this Depression and the last one.

Are you aware that the U.S. Constitution states that only Congress has the authority to create money; this money must be backed by gold and silver; and "bills of credit," also known as Federal Reserve Notes, are illegal under Article I?
Are you aware that our government is violating all of these stipulations at this time? The Federal Reserve System is a quasi-private, government-sanctioned banking cartel that issues "bills of credit" on behalf of Congress. This banking system, in violation of the U.S. Constitution, creates endless amounts of paper currency out of thin air and then lends it to the government creating the national debt. Behind-the-scenes planners of the Federal Reserve System knew from day-one that they would have to lobby to instate an income tax to ensure interest payments on the national debt, thus the Fed and the Income Tax were both created in the same year, 1913.

Most citizens aren't aware that every dollar that comes into existence does so as a dollar of debt because the entire money supply of the United States is no longer backed by gold or silver, but DEBT. Is it any wonder we are now in a "credit crises"? We now live in a nation so overwhelmed by public and private debt, it will be impossible to pay it all off.

Due to the mathematics of principle and interest creation under "fractional reserve banking" as codified and practiced by the Federal Reserve System, the U.S. monetary system is the largest ponzi scheme in history, now well over $100 trillion dollars . . . and growing. Why else is "globalization" necessary, than to bring in fresh money?!

Watch this award-winning film to find out why some feel the Federal Reserve's practices of facilitating fiat money are a violation of the U.S. Constitution and others feel it's simply "a bunch of organized crooks." Find out what fiat money and fractional reserve banking are and why the mainstream media has strict orders to NEVER discuss the mechanics of the banking system -- unless they are prepared to lose their special privileges.

In FIAT EMPIRE you will discover why experts agree the Fed is a banking cartel that benefits mainly Wall Street bankers and their corporate clients as well as a Congress that would rather increase the national debt than raise taxes. Find out how the media facilitates the partnership between the Fed and Congress and why it fails to fully disclose what's going on. Lastly, find out how the Federal Reserve Member Banks are owned and controlled by an elite group of insiders that use debt-based, fractional reserve money to fund their fascist agenda by moving the United States further from its founding principles towards endless bailouts, bankruptcy, cultural Marxism and world government.

Well I personally dont hitch myself to alex jones.I dont believe in EVERYTHING he says.However most stuff he talks about,95% of the time,he is usually dead on right about what he is talking about.I'll go and look at something for a long time before jumping to a conclusion about anything he says and I along with many of my friends,we discover that he is right practically all the time on everything he talks about.He has been 100% correct on everything he has said about on 9/11,thats for sure.I'll go and try to find where he wasnt wrong on something he said,but he backs it up everytime.thats the reason why people SHOULD listen to him,cause he encourages people to check out his sources and see for themselves and like I said,he almost always backs up everything he says.He always does on 9/11 thats for sure.

Well I personally dont hitch myself to alex jones.I dont believe in EVERYTHING he says.However most stuff he talks about,95% of the time,he is usually dead on right about what he is talking about.I'll go and look at something for a long time before jumping to a conclusion about anything he says and I along with many of my friends,we discover that he is right practically all the time on everything he talks about.He has been 100% correct on everything he has said about on 9/11,thats for sure.I'll go and try to find where he wasnt wrong on something he said,but he backs it up everytime.thats the reason why people SHOULD listen to him,cause he encourages people to check out his sources and see for themselves and like I said,he almost always backs up everything he says.He always does on 9/11 thats for sure.

Notice the right wingers won't admit the bankers are the problem and lefties don't know they are the problem.

Whenever you bring this up to the average citizen, all you get is deer in the headlights.

Stop with the 9-11 conspiracy theories. They are all probably true. But proving that will not accomplish much. They'll just blame Bush/Chaney. Big fucking deal.

Help us end the Federal Reserve. More important in winning our country back than proving 9-11 was done on purpose.

Notice the right wingers won't admit the bankers are the problem and lefties don't know they are the problem.

Whenever you bring this up to the average citizen, all you get is deer in the headlights.

Stop with the 9-11 conspiracy theories. They are all probably true. But proving that will not accomplish much. They'll just blame Bush/Chaney. Big fucking deal.

Help us end the Federal Reserve. More important in winning our country back than proving 9-11 was done on purpose.

yeah I have noticed that.you mean with the 9/11 FACTS though.agreed that we need to worry about stopping the fed first.that issue and bringing the people responsible to justice for creating the recession we have now such as the rockefellers,henry kissinger,the rothchilds,ect ect is what people need to stop FIRST,then get justice for 9/11,the kennedy assassination,waco ect.

Well at least this in the proper forum. I bet it got moved here. Que the evil music...... pan to the shadowy dark figure in the background. Ohh no it is the EVIL bankers. I bet what you REALLY mean is those evil pesky Jews, right?

As for the facts, The IRS is legal and Constitutional. Income tax is legal and Constitutional. Don't read much on the Fed Reserve but I suspect like the rest it is quite legal as well.

What we have here is the who's who of the nuts and guess who agrees with them? Editec.

yeah I have noticed that.you mean with the 9/11 FACTS though.agreed that we need to worry about stopping the fed first.that issue and bringing the people responsible to justice for creating the recession we have now such as the rockefellers,henry kissinger,the rothchilds,ect ect is what people need to stop FIRST,then get justice for 9/11,the kennedy assassination,waco ect.

You can't turn the page until you first read the page. I agree.

I heard the other day that if Nixon was never pardon'ed, Chaney and Rumsfeld would have never worked their way back into our government.

Ford pardoned Nixon. If he didn't, I'm sure Reagan or Bush or Bush 2 would have. That should not be allowed ever again.

Last edited:
Well at least this in the proper forum. I bet it got moved here. Que the evil music...... pan to the shadowy dark figure in the background. Ohh no it is the EVIL bankers. I bet what you REALLY mean is those evil pesky Jews, right?

As for the facts, The IRS is legal and Constitutional. Income tax is legal and Constitutional. Don't read much on the Fed Reserve but I suspect like the rest it is quite legal as well.

What we have here is the who's who of the nuts and guess who agrees with them? Editec.

You are the exact kind of little pussy the bankers depend on to keep the status quo. You are underinformed, or just too brainwashed to ever open your eyes. What a little bitch you must be. I bet in the service all you did was play the drums as the real men marched.

Well as to incomes taxes?

I think they're consitutional.

As to the FED, it may be consitutional but it's a terrible idea.

Just thought you might want to know how I feel about these things so next time you won't feel obligated to speak on my behalf and, as usual, get it wrong.

So make a note of it.

thanks.

You are the exact kind of little pussy the bankers depend on to keep the status quo. You are underinformed, or just too brainwashed to ever open your eyes. What a little bitch you must be. I bet in the service all you did was play the drums as the real men marched.

Now now, Sealy.

It's not nice to taunt the mentally inflicted.

He's doing the very best he can with the equipment God gave him.

thanks.

Don't think. Either you know or you do not know.

Are you aware that the U.S. Constitution states that only Congress has the authority to create money; this money must be backed by gold and silver; and "bills of credit," also known as Federal Reserve Notes, are illegal under Article I?

Are you aware that our government is violating all of these stipulations at this time? The Federal Reserve System is a quasi-private, government-sanctioned banking cartel that issues "bills of credit" on behalf of Congress. This banking system, in violation of the U.S. Constitution, creates endless amounts of paper currency out of thin air and then lends it to the government creating the national debt. Behind-the-scenes planners of the Federal Reserve System knew from day-one that they would have to lobby to instate an income tax to ensure interest payments on the national debt, thus the Fed and the Income Tax were both created in the same year, 1913.

Most citizens aren't aware that every dollar that comes into existence does so as a dollar of debt because the entire money supply of the United States is no longer backed by gold or silver, but DEBT. Is it any wonder we are now in a "credit crises"? We now live in a nation so overwhelmed by public and private debt, it will be impossible to pay it all off.

Due to the mathematics of principle and interest creation under "fractional reserve banking" as codified and practiced by the Federal Reserve System, the U.S. monetary system is the largest ponzi scheme in history, now well over $100 trillion dollars . . . and growing. Why else is "globalization" necessary, than to bring in fresh money?!

Watch this award-winning film to find out why some feel the Federal Reserve's practices of facilitating fiat money are a violation of the U.S. Constitution and others feel it's simply "a bunch of organized crooks." Find out what fiat money and fractional reserve banking are and why the mainstream media has strict orders to NEVER discuss the mechanics of the banking system -- unless they are prepared to lose their special privileges.

In FIAT EMPIRE you will discover why experts agree the Fed is a banking cartel that benefits mainly Wall Street bankers and their corporate clients as well as a Congress that would rather increase the national debt than raise taxes. Find out how the media facilitates the partnership between the Fed and Congress and why it fails to fully disclose what's going on. Lastly, find out how the Federal Reserve Member Banks are owned and controlled by an elite group of insiders that use debt-based, fractional reserve money to fund their fascist agenda by moving the United States further from its founding principles towards endless bailouts, bankruptcy, cultural Marxism and world government.

You can't turn the page until you first read the page. I agree.

I heard the other day that if Nixon was never pardon'ed, Chaney and Rumsfeld would have never worked their way back into our government.

Ford pardoned Nixon. If he didn't, I'm sure Reagan or Bush or Bush 2 would have. That should not be allowed ever again.

thats what all these president do when they come into office,they pardon the previous president from all crimes they committed.Obama just did it with Bush.People here dont release that is in violation of the constitution of the united states to pardon a previous president.people like that idiot retired sarge obviously have never read the constitution.

exactly.well said.

thanks.

Don't think. Either you know or you do not know.

:clap2::clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back