Freedom of the Press threatened by 0bama State Dept

Did you actually bother to read the transcript, or did you just read the headline?

QUESTION: As a follow-up to the hearing yesterday, how was --

MS. NULAND: Can you tell me who you are?

QUESTION: Mike Levine with Fox.

MS. NULAND: Every time I turn around, I’ve got a new Foxie in the pool here. Going to have to talk to them about that.

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

All I see is surprise over a new face, pretty benign in my book. No need to try to make a federal case out of everything, it's time to pick our battles a little more carefully, otherwise credibility is lost. Just my opinion.

State Dept Spokesperson Objects to Fox News Reporter's Presence at Press Conference

These LEFTIST bozos think they can filter the media and stack only media liberal whores who run cover and refuse to report the truth.. NOT going to happen.

Sounds like Ms. Nuland has an issue with FOX reporters being present and will talk to people about that. I certainly take it as stopping them from coming and asking questions. This administration does not like questions. That has been obvious over the last 4 years.

State Dept Spokesperson Objects to Fox News Reporter's Presence at Press Conference

These LEFTIST bozos think they can filter the media and stack only media liberal whores who run cover and refuse to report the truth.. NOT going to happen.

If they want to exclude the Network with by far the largest audience I say let them.

They also excluded fox from their big per-Congressional Hearing Conference call with the other networks the other day.

All they are doing is highlighting the alliance between the Liberal Press and Democrats.

Sounds like Ms. Nuland has an issue with FOX reporters being present and will talk to people about that. I certainly take it as stopping them from coming and asking questions. This administration does not like questions. That has been obvious over the last 4 years.

that's because you're ignorant.

MORE hater malarkey from the BS Pub propaganda network...for dupes only. Don't you EVER get tired of your BS RW media making you look like ignorant jackazzes in polite society?

Did you actually bother to read the transcript, or did you just read the headline?

MS. NULAND: Every time I turn around, I’ve got a new Foxie in the pool here. Going to have to talk to them about that.

Yeah, she made a joke. "Freedom of the Press" wasn't "threatened".

Ahhh, it was "a joke".

That excuse never gets old. :lol:

Ahhh, it was "a joke".

are you this stupid in real life, davey?

what part of that exchange do you interpret to mean that fox's freedom is being *threatened*?

jesus, are all you right wingnuts pussies or what?

Ahhh, it was "a joke".

are you this stupid in real life, davey?

what part of that exchange do you interpret to mean that fox's freedom is being *threatened*?

jesus, are all you right wingnuts pussies or what?
When I want your worthless opinion, I'll...I'll...

Shoot. I don't know what I'll do. I can't imagine ever wanting your worthless opinion.

Forum List

Back