Freedom of Speechin in Two Worlds.

You are claiming to defend free speech by or for Muslims by condemning free speech by Jews.

learn how to read. i said it was jewish influence that got the bus signs removed, i proved it, and i said that the bus signs had been up for days before with no problem until jewish influence and money came into the picture.

You proved no such thing and you certainly didn't prove that it was Jews and only Jews who vocally opposed those ads.

i never said it was only jews, but it is nice to watch your desperation. nor did i say vocally. if other groups were involovd, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were to some small extent, they weren't worth mentioning in the article.

you're a liar. you said you weren't going to bring up this "baby killer" thing again.

i served my country in vietnam. i did not kill babies. you called me a baby killer.

you supported the removal of the ads and billboards.

I did none of the above.
I said i considered the conversation in the matter to be closed. I never said I wouldn't reference your "baby killer" lie about me.
You've had the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I called anyone a "baby killer."
You've failed miserably but you keep on lying about it.
Finally, you now have the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I support the removal of ads and billboards. You will, of course, fail again because I never said such things.
In conclusion, you must lie about me and Jooos because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate.
So let's skip all this camel crap and get down to brass tacks ... your mindless hate for Joooos.

now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things.

closed means closed.

it is probably not the best idea in the world to keep throwing "baby killer" in the face of vets. i was also called a "trained killer."

i have this smile on my face now.

Man, this board is easy to navigate. This is the last thread in which you claimed I called you "baby killer" yet despite repeated requests for you to put up some links to those posts or admit you were lying, you simply slithered away. That is just your way, Princess, and my guess is you will do so again with PattyCatty between your legs. :D

I did none of the above.
I said i considered the conversation in the matter to be closed. I never said I wouldn't reference your "baby killer" lie about me.
You've had the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I called anyone a "baby killer."
You've failed miserably but you keep on lying about it.
Finally, you now have the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I support the removal of ads and billboards. You will, of course, fail again because I never said such things.
In conclusion, you must lie about me and Jooos because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate.
So let's skip all this camel crap and get down to brass tacks ... your mindless hate for Joooos.

closed means closed.

it is probably not the best idea in the world to keep throwing "baby killer" in the face of vets. i was also called a "trained killer."

Man, this board is easy to navigate. This is the last thread in which you claimed I called you "baby killer" yet despite repeated requests for you to put up some links to those posts or admit you were lying, you simply slithered away. That is just your way, Princess, and my guess is you will do so again with PattyCatty between your legs. :D

"now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things." is what i said. a number of posts were deleted for rules infractions so again, therere are things i cannot talk about.

patrick asked you not to use the ethnic slur "patty" or "paddy" when referring to him.

closed means closed.

"now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things." is what i said. a number of posts were deleted for rules infractions so again, therere are things i cannot talk about.

patrick asked you not to use the ethnic slur "patty" or "paddy" when referring to him.

Lame. I am not requiring you to discuss anything, Princess ... just put up some proof of your lies about me.
BTW, I also found an interesting exchange between you and Dreyfussran when you still believed he was a retired Jewish professor (he turned out to be Skit, of course). He was bashing the US military.
Finally, referring to the effeminate Patrick as "Patty" is not an ethnic slur, Princess, and for one who tosses ethnic slurs like it's his job, I suggest you go fuck yourself.
Oh, and have a nice night. :D

i request that everyone concerned refrain from mentioning the term ''baby killer'' when referring to veterans. For everybodys sake. Please

i request that everyone concerned refrain from mentioning the term ''baby killer'' when referring to veterans. For everybodys sake. Please

It wasn't me who brought it up and I have no interest in rehashing what was obviously a painful subject for Princess Seal. The fact is, it was he who brought it up and did so in a vain attempt to smear me with his lies. As usual, he wound up with shit all over himself ... again. :D

It wasn't me who brought it up and I have no interest in rehashing what was obviously a painful subject for Princess Seal. The fact is, it was he who brought it up and did so in a vain attempt to smear me with his lies. As usual, he wound up with shit all over himself ... again. :D

Once again Sayit proves that he is full of crap, lies to try to make himself look good. His first lie is that he says that he did not bring the subject up, Really Sayit did you think that no one would check, In this thread the first person to mention the subject of baby killers was you in post # 49. Seal only brings it up to point out the fact that you said that you would never bring it up again, in a different thread. Lies on top of lies keep it up and the house that you are building will fall on your head. The second and more perverse lie is the one where you imply that this thread was the first time that the subject of baby killers was brought up it is not. I was a little worried because Seal sounded a little off on the original thread so I PM him and he said it was no big deal because Hoss knew the truth and if push came to shove Hoss supports Seal in this. As Seal said in the original thread on this subject vets don't do this to other vets. He also mentioned that Hoss had given him a lot of good advice on how to deal with the loss of his friend which was obviously a very traumatic incident to him.

Once again Sayit proves that he is full of crap, lies to try to make himself look good. His first lie is that he says that he did not bring the subject up, Really Sayit did you think that no one would check, In this thread the first person to mention the subject of baby killers was you in post # 49. Seal only brings it up to point out the fact that you said that you would never bring it up again, in a different thread. Lies on top of lies keep it up and the house that you are building will fall on your head. The second and more perverse lie is the one where you imply that this thread was the first time that the subject of baby killers was brought up it is not. I was a little worried because Seal sounded a little off on the original thread so I PM him and he said it was no big deal because Hoss knew the truth and if push came to shove Hoss supports Seal in this. As Seal said in the original thread on this subject vets don't do this to other vets. He also mentioned that Hoss had given him a lot of good advice on how to deal with the loss of his friend which was obviously a very traumatic incident to him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Woo. You really are every bit as dim as you seem.
You have that backwards. Seal brought it up yesterday at 8:08 PM (http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ildren-as-political-fodder-3.html#post6524766) when, in response to my reposting of his bigoted quotes, he mendaciously claimed once again that I called him a "baby killer."
I bumped this old thread up so he could scour it for proof of his claims but, of course, none exists because I never said it and your swearing his lies are true only smears you as another liar (but we already knew that too, right).
In fact, it includes the same baseless charge as yesterday and my request for a linked quote which went unanswered.
I searched for the older thread to which you refer and perhaps you will have more luck finding it than I did but it won't provide any proof of my bigotry as you BOZOS claim because it just doesn't and never did exist. :D

You have that backwards. Seal brought it up yesterday at 8:08 PM (http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ildren-as-political-fodder-3.html#post6524766) when, in response to my reposting of his bigoted quotes, he mendaciously claimed once again that I called him a "baby killer."
I bumped this old thread up so he could scour it for proof of his claims but, of course, none exists because I never said it and your swearing his lies are true only smears you as another liar (but we already knew that too, right).
In fact, it includes the same baseless charge as yesterday and my request for a linked quote which went unanswered.
I searched for the older thread to which you refer and perhaps you will have more luck finding it than I did but it won't provide any proof of my bigotry as you BOZOS claim because it just doesn't and never did exist. :D

If you want to talk about dim and lazy you are the one who takes the prize, or possibly it is your mendacious character that leads you to attempt to deceive people. Anyone who has the basic skills required to read can tell that my reference to who brought it up first had to do with this thread that we are posting on right now, The one you brought forward;

In this thread the first person to mention the subject of baby killers was you in post # 49.

Also it seems to me that you are sending contradictory messages as you say that the older thread never exited and yet you say that you searched for it and you also say that maybe we will have better luck finding it. Way to cover your ass. I have searched for it and so far come up empty but in my spare time I will look some more, but I am beginning to think that it maybe one of those threads that you and one of your gang ( Roudy ) got deleted by posting obscene or vulgar material. You are bigoted as you continue to call someone of Irish Decent Patty, To call an Irishman that is the same as calling a Jewish person who speaks Yiddish a Yid. You did call Seal a Baby killer ( sorry Hoss, but you know it is true ) for at least a week long period. Why are you trying to hide these things are you ashamed that you did them or are you just caught up in your own lies or is your memory failing.

P.S. Please don't call me Patty anymore or try to say that I am effeminate. Neither of these things is true, however if you wish to damage your cause even further continue to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I searched for the older thread to which you refer and perhaps you will have more luck finding it than I did but it won't provide any proof of my bigotry as you BOZOS claim because it just doesn't and never did exist.

If you want to talk about dim and lazy you are the one who takes the prize, or possibly it is your mendacious character that leads you to attempt to deceive people. Anyone who has the basic skills required to read can tell that my reference to who brought it up first had to do with this thread that we are posting on right now, The one you brought forward;
In this thread the first person to mention the subject of baby killers was you in post # 49.

Pay attention, Princess. This is a 10 week old thread and post 49 is from September. As you noted, it wasn't the first time "baby killer" has been mentioned and you will also notice I did not direct it at Seal but rather at his (and your) mendacious claims that it was me who taunted Seal with the term. It was Seal who made the claim about me without proof, just as he did recently also without proof.
Believe what you will but I typed "baby killers vietnam" into the search box and examined every link in search of the older thread. You see, unlike you and your b-friend, reputation is important to me ... even on this obscure message board. :D

Also it seems to me that you are sending contradictory messages as you say that the older thread never exited and yet you say that you searched for it and you also say that maybe we will have better luck finding it. Way to cover your ass. I have searched for it and so far come up empty but in my spare time I will look some more, but I am beginning to think that it maybe one of those threads that you and one of your gang ( Roudy ) got deleted by posting obscene or vulgar material. You are bigoted as you continue to call someone of Irish Decent Patty, To call an Irishman that is the same as calling a Jewish person who speaks Yiddish a Yid. You did call Seal a Baby killer ( sorry Hoss, but you know it is true ) for at least a week long period. Why are you trying to hide these things are you ashamed that you did them or are you just caught up in your own lies or is your memory failing.

P.S. Please don't call me Patty anymore or try to say that I am effeminate. Neither of these things is true, however if you wish to damage your cause even further continue to do so.

Referring to an effeminate Patrick as "Patty" is not a slur, Princess, and your silly yet mendacious defense of Seal is all the proof of your fem ways anyone really needs. He can lie in his own defense.
As for your baby killer claim, you've had months to prove it - 10 weeks ago in this very thread I challenged Seal to support this bogus charge - and all either of you have produced as evidence is ... nothing.
It is you who continually damages what little cred you believe you have here but you can't hurt me with your lies, Princess. :D

the thread where you originally did it was removed!!! how fucking convenient.

as far as hoss goes, and his little "thank you". i knew a couple of guys in the cav later on and they were stand up troops. one was my best friend this side of things...but it takes all kinds i suppose. they would never lie about something like this.

the thread where you originally did it was removed!!! how fucking convenient.

as far as hoss goes, and his little "thank you". i knew a couple of guys in the cav later on and they were stand up troops. one was my best friend this side of things...but it takes all kinds i suppose. they would never lie about something like this.

And Hoss hasn't lied, Princess. You had the op months ago to find the offending posts and didn't (as this thread proves) because they never existed. My guess is you were so upset you had it deleted. I mean, as I recall you made a complete jackass of yourself.
Meanwhile, you and your g-friend PattyCatty have lied about me like it's your job. Is it your job, Princess, or is trashing Joooos your job?
:D

Referring to an effeminate Patrick as "Patty" is not a slur, Princess, and your silly yet mendacious defense of Seal is all the proof of your fem ways anyone really needs. He can lie in his own defense.
As for your baby killer claim, you've had months to prove it - 10 weeks ago in this very thread I challenged Seal to support this bogus charge - and all either of you have produced as evidence is ... nothing.
It is you who continually damages what little cred you believe you have here but you can't hurt me with your lies, Princess. :D

yeah, and "****" ain't a slur either if you trace it back.

"patty" and "paddy" are slurs and if you don't believe it, i know a couple of now toothless scots who will attest to that, ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy. ( i mean that affectionately, of course, just like you meant "baby killer" on the disappeared thread.)

if you want to talk about dim and lazy you are the one who takes the prize, or possibly it is your mendacious character that leads you to attempt to deceive people. Anyone who has the basic skills required to read can tell that my reference to who brought it up first had to do with this thread that we are posting on right now, the one you brought forward;

also it seems to me that you are sending contradictory messages as you say that the older thread never exited and yet you say that you searched for it and you also say that maybe we will have better luck finding it. Way to cover your ass. I have searched for it and so far come up empty but in my spare time i will look some more, but i am beginning to think that it maybe one of those threads that you and one of your gang ( roudy ) got deleted by posting obscene or vulgar material. You are bigoted as you continue to call someone of irish decent patty, to call an irishman that is the same as calling a jewish person who speaks yiddish a yid. You did call seal a baby killer ( sorry hoss, but you know it is true ) for at least a week long period. Why are you trying to hide these things are you ashamed that you did them or are you just caught up in your own lies or is your memory failing.

P.s. Please don't call me patty anymore or try to say that i am effeminate. Neither of these things is true, however if you wish to damage your cause even further continue to do so.

referring to an effeminate patrick as "patty" is not a slur, princess, and your silly yet mendacious defense of seal is all the proof of your fem ways anyone really needs. He can lie in his own defense.
As for your baby killer claim, you've had months to prove it - 10 weeks ago in this very thread i challenged seal to support this bogus charge - and all either of you have produced as evidence is ... Nothing.
It is you who continually damages what little cred you believe you have here but you can't hurt me with your lies, princess. :d

"patty" and "paddy" are slurs and if you don't believe it, i know a couple of now toothless scots who will attest to that, ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy. ( i mean that affectionately, of course, just like you meant "baby killer" on the disappeared thread.)

Woo ... you're such a scary Nazi. :D

referring to an effeminate patrick as "patty" is not a slur, princess, and your silly yet mendacious defense of seal is all the proof of your fem ways anyone really needs. He can lie in his own defense.
As for your baby killer claim, you've had months to prove it - 10 weeks ago in this very thread i challenged seal to support this bogus charge - and all either of you have produced as evidence is ... Nothing.
It is you who continually damages what little cred you believe you have here but you can't hurt me with your lies, princess. :d

naw...i'm not...being scared is just part of your culture, your nature. fuck, a bunch of rag tag arabs with little more than pop guns and bottle rockets are kicking your fucking asses. they ain't giving up and you can't figure out why. let me give you a hint. they ain't you. they ain't fuckin' bleedin' pussies who think that shooting little kids is an act of heroism.

Last edited:

naw...i'm not...being scared is just part of your culture, your nature. fuck, a bunch of rag tag arabs with little more than pop guns and bottle rockets are kicking your fucking asses. they ain't giving up and you can't figure out why. let me give you a hint. they ain't you. they ain't fuckin' bleedin' pussies who think that shooting little kids is an act of heroism.

:lol::lol::lol:
Clearly you aren't smart enough to know when you're getting your buttons pushed, NaziBoy. :D

Clearly you aren't smart enough to know when you're getting your buttons pushed, NaziBoy. :D

what the fuck would you expect from a "baby killer", kikeboy...pussy.

what the fuck would you expect from a "baby killer", kikeboy...pussy.

Are you about to start crying again, Princess? Will you spend the next 3 days in the fetal position on your kitchen floor? When will you stand up and be a man? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back