Freedom of Speech?

RAGE said:
Interview with hannidy and colmes

If you know or see this man, please express your freedom of speech from the top of your lungs.

Why do I think that Michael Crook would prefer that the military have a draft instead of voluntary enlistment? Personally I think the military should be allowed to draft, but only for idiots like him so they can learn some appreciation and learn to be thankfully for what choices American youth have been given.

oh goodness no, have you ever seen Full metal jacket, where the dude snaps?

Thats the kinda person that is. He hates the military because he just doesnt have it in him.

As far as I could get, this may be a larger conspiracy from the university of Syracuse but I havent put my finger on it yet.

Snot nosed Crook first appeared in the limelight awhile back. he claimed to have found a camera from a soldier at a ball game. He then demended $1000.00 reward for the camera.

There were some pages crossed referenced that seem to originate from the same domain host that hosted the mentioned "foresake the troops.com" and was at one time called "citizens against the troops.org" which was supposedly a site for the KKK.

Veterans and active military launched a campaign to the domain host and had the sites removed. ;D

Rage has never let anyone down yet.

Boooooooooom !
Micheal Crooks website

If you look at his blog he is back peddling his butt all over the place. I would propably think its because of the vets with some itchy trigger fingers that feel alittle insulted.

Forum List

Back