Freedom of Speech Trampled on in Colorado School

Ya cause with out a conviction he magically did not actually admit he BLEW UP buildings and wanted to blow up more. You are a FUCKING joke, a retard and a moron.

Once again for the mentally challenged , Ayers ADMITTED he was part of a terror organization, he participated in planning planting and destroying buildings and facilities. He has ADMITTED after 9/11 he wished he had blown up MORE buildings.

But you live in that delusional little world of yours where he is not an admitted terrorists. Once again you dumb as a fucking rock moron , if you had 3 brain cells we might all be in trouble.

Maybe Ravi is playing stupid just like you people saying this kid should be able to wear a shirt that says "Obama, a terrorists best friend" and your trying to justify that the shirts actual meaning is ok. If My kid left the house with a shirt that was disrespectful towards any politician in the way that t-shirt was I would slap the ears off of him because its embarrassing and my child is a reflection of me. Your no better than Ravi if you defend the stupid ass t-shirt.

Maybe Ravi is playing stupid just like you people saying this kid should be able to wear a shirt that says "Obama, a terrorists best friend" and your trying to justify that the shirts actual meaning is ok. If My kid left the house with a shirt that was disrespectful towards any politician in the way that t-shirt was I would slap the ears off of him because its embarrassing and my child is a reflection of me. Your no better than Ravi if you defend the stupid ass t-shirt.
Shoot, I was leading up to asking them if a shirt making that statement about McCain was acceptable to them. Do you have any idea of the meltdown that would ensue if a kid wore a tshirt that inferred McCain was down with terrorism to school?

It just seems to me that boy's dad may have some closed-minded views to allow his son to have that on his shirt, but that's just my take.

What's so closed-minded about telling the truth?

Not only is he friendly with William Ayers, but he plans to demilitarize the country, which would please every terrorist by giving them easy access.

Now KMAN, don't try to get all high and mighty on us because you know who William Ayers is. Plenty of others do, and he has not been involved in radical behavior in many years now. Obama and his wife worked at the University of Chicago Law School, so I am sure they worked together regularly. When you spend time with others, you become friends with them and their family, that is how life works. Both Ayers and Dohrne have put their pasts behind them, so just accept it. They were radicals in the 60's, but at least they acted on their convictions which is more then can be said for most people. I don't necessarily agree with their actions, but you can't hold that against someone the rest of their lives. And then to hold it against Obama for associating with them? Get over it. People change and should always be given a second chance. I thought Christian Conservatives of all people would understand that.

Bullshit. He never apologized for the bombings; actually he says they didn't do enough. At least it's nice to see that you "don't necessarily agree" with murder, but it kinda bothers me that you don't want to "hold that against them".

A wanna-be redneck calling someone else a moron .. now THAT'S a funny joke. If you had credibility instead of being a blind follower perhaps you may have a point, a small one at the best, but you lack the intelligence to be taken seriously.

Apparently you know nothing about Ayers either...or just don't care.

Thanks for proving the tshirt was a lie. Not only is Ayers not a convicted terrorist, he's also not Obama's best friend.

Asshole.

He is a terrorist, a murderer, and Obama's senate campaign got started in Ayers' home. Ayers was not convicted ONLY because the government screwed up on evidence gathering. He doesn't pretend to be innocent, by any means.
It is a major story in the New York Times, Politico, the New York Post, and the left wing Guardian in Great Britain. It is the most curious of all Barack Obama's problematic relationships and calls into question not only his judgement but the core of his politics.

The story is about William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn - two members of the radical 1960's terrorist group the Weather Underground - and the fact that the possible next president of the United States is on a first name basis with a self-confessed bomber of the Pentagon who not only has no regrets for his terrorist action but wishes he could do it all over again.
American Thinker Blog: Finally, the Media 'Discovers' Obama-Ayers Relationship

He is a terrorist, a murderer, and Obama's senate campaign got started in Ayers' home. Ayers was not convicted ONLY because the government screwed up on evidence gathering. He doesn't pretend to be innocent, by any means.
He's a murderer? How is it that he's both a terrorist and a murderer and not in jail.

Methinks you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back