Freedom of speech in the Moslem world/murdering for "scandalizing God's Messenger"

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
...so do the Moslems have freedom of speech in their countries?...in this video, American Moslem leader Louis Farrakhan says that verbally attacking "God's Messenger" ("scandalizing" as he put it) justifies killing the person who does it...if the Moslems believe in murdering those who "scandalize God's Messenger," I wouldn't understand why they would flee/immigrate to a country where people believe in freedom of speech (freedom to "scandalize" a religious figure) instead of fleeing to/immigrating to/living in a Moslem country where people share their beliefs...but, at any rate, here is the video:

So, if the Moslems believe in murdering over the exercise of free speech (murdering for "scandalizing God's Messenger,") should the Moslem religion be allowed where people believe in free speech?...the cartoon killings/attacks in Europe & the U.S. also make this a valid question in my opinion...

as long as it doesn't impose on anyone else. I would even support a muslim president as long as he abided by our constitution. Something Christian presidents cant seem to do.

In that case they have to kill LouisFar for placing his choice of prophet over the actual messengers of God and teaching in opposition to the message thus adversary to God.
- Sura 2:98

Islamists believe in freedom of religion...THEIR religion! If you don't agree with that YOU have the RIGHT to either have your head chopped off or burnt alive. See - you have freedom of choice.

In that case they have to kill LouisFar for placing his choice of prophet over the actual messengers of God and teaching in opposition to the message thus adversary to God.
- Sura 2:98

A video of Farrakhan GLORIFYING the death decree on English author Salman Rushdie, who received that decree from Iran just for writing against Mohammed...if they believe in KILLING people who speak against their "messengers" I don't see why the h*ll they can't live in their own d*mn countries instead of "preferring," as Farrakhan said he does, living somewhere where the people believe in free speech...

...Malcolm X (the Black activist, if anyone doesn't know who he his, referred to in the video in post #1) pointing out that threats on his life began after he "scandalized God's Messenger" to Farrakhan ("the minister in Boston" referred to in the video)...:

New Topics

Forum List

Back