freedom of religion

Actually I cant answer each one by his own,, but I will answer all of u in one post,,,

1st freedom of religion ,, most of you admitted that it’s sort of policy in the USA,,,
So its not in your religion its only in your policy right,,,
Then you accuse the arab with being terrorist,,
Then u gave a picture of a woman,, and said something about a lady in Abou Dabi trying o wear whatever she wants ,,
That’s all as I think ,,
Sorry I forget the part freedom from religion and freedom of religion,,
Part part
1st thing about freedom of religion in the USA it’s a policy but in our country its in our religion
Surat the cow qur’an kareem
YUSUFALI: Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
PICKTHAL: There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
SHAKIR: There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

And what ever you says and what ever nonsense you say about Buda and this stuff it’s a verse in the qur’an ,, our book not our people,, Islam not Muslims…..

And also if you saw the opens for the Muslims you will see they didn’t destroy one church as the western did in Andalusia they destroyed the mosques in it or convert it in to churches ,, and they were killing anyone who found qur’an in his house,, they didn’t steal the land from their owners as Jews did,,,

Then about terrorism stuff,,,

Who told that those guy represent Islam,,, okay tomorrow I will make a group called Jesus lovers and destroy the whole schools and kill anyone I meet and I will make a website for me to admit all these crimes,, would you know that its me ,,, the same theory Islam isn’t Muslims only Islam is true Muslims plus the qur’an and haddith if Muslims didn’t work with qur’an and Hadith that doesn’t mean that Islam is bad its mean Muslims are bad,, so don’t take ben laden for example as model for the whole Muslims,,
And to add something who supported these groups with money and weapon its your country guys,, it’s a game they make ,,,
Like what they did to saddam,,
America gave saddam the weapon to attack al Kuwait and gave him everything,, then they stand beside el Kuwait against the monster she made ,,, she made the problem or as you see the fire and then came to end it,, but at this time with their roles,, they made a basics for army and took oil of the place of the fire ,, good stratigy ,,, but don’t come again and say I did that for honor ,, don’t say im honor to did soo, but say Im a actor and good one ,,, actor believed that the role in his movie is a true role,, but we know it is still a movie,,,,,

And about the picture of the woman I can gave you a picture of a naked woman,, and it will represent ur culture ,, and believes
U deal with a woman as a product ,, sell her body,,,
Im a girl and I don’t wear this stuff ,, both of them ,, I wear respected clothes ,, go on with my higab,,,
And from my reads I read that lots of western writer wishes to live in ME ,, cause they think that women are more respected in the arab country…

Women become like guys in your country ,,, in everything
Tough like men ,, they use a very bad expression ,, you can see her husband at home and she go out for work,,
Community full of robbery and lies,,, all the life is just slogans nothing real,,,

And about abu dabi stuff
I don’t think soo,,, in abou dabi there is no such things…

Last part about freedom from religion……..

I think it is a very silly thing,,,

Cause if you denied the existence of religion,,
That’s mean that you deny the existence of your existence aslan,,,,

And to get deeper,, let me ask what is the definition of religion in your opinion..

And I also think that we should move Israel from ME cause they are so dangerous, and it’s the only ME country that own nuclear weapon ,, it so easy ,, just a punch of lies like Belford agreement they made with British,, he gave them a land they don’t own to people who don’t deserve,, they just wanted to get ride of them from their land….. as I think,, cause they knew how dangerous they are….

Arabian said:
Actually I cant answer each one by his own,, but I will answer all of u in one post,,,

1st freedom of religion ,, most of you admitted that it’s sort of policy in the USA,,,
So its not in your religion its only in your policy right,,,
Then you accuse the arab with being terrorist,,
Then u gave a picture of a woman,, and said something about a lady in Abou Dabi trying o wear whatever she wants ,,
That’s all as I think ,,
Sorry I forget the part freedom from religion and freedom of religion,,
Part part
1st thing about freedom of religion in the USA it’s a policy but in our country its in our religion
Surat the cow qur’an kareem
YUSUFALI: Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
PICKTHAL: There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
SHAKIR: There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

And what ever you says and what ever nonsense you say about Buda and this stuff it’s a verse in the qur’an ,, our book not our people,, Islam not Muslims…..

And also if you saw the opens for the Muslims you will see they didn’t destroy one church as the western did in Andalusia they destroyed the mosques in it or convert it in to churches ,, and they were killing anyone who found qur’an in his house,, they didn’t steal the land from their owners as Jews did,,,

Who told that those guy represent Islam,,, okay tomorrow I will make a group called Jesus lovers and destroy the whole schools and kill anyone I meet and I will make a website for me to admit all these crimes,, would you know that its me ,,, the same theory Islam isn’t Muslims only Islam is true Muslims plus the qur’an and haddith if Muslims didn’t work with qur’an and Hadith that doesn’t mean that Islam is bad its mean Muslims are bad,, so don’t take ben laden for example as model for the whole Muslims,,
And to add something who supported these groups with money and weapon its your country guys,, it’s a game they make ,,,
America gave saddam the weapon to attack al Kuwait and gave him everything,, then they stand beside el Kuwait against the monster she made ,,, she made the problem or as you see the fire and then came to end it,, but at this time with their roles,, they made a basics for army and took oil of the place of the fire ,, good stratigy ,,, but don’t come again and say I did that for honor ,, don’t say im honor to did soo, but say Im a actor and good one ,,, actor believed that the role in his movie is a true role,, but we know it is still a movie,,,,,

And about the picture of the woman I can gave you a picture of a naked woman,, and it will represent ur culture ,, and believes
Im a girl and I don’t wear this stuff ,, both of them ,, I wear respected clothes ,, go on with my higab,,,
And from my reads I read that lots of western writer wishes to live in ME ,, cause they think that women are more respected in the arab country…

Tough like men ,, they use a very bad expression ,, you can see her husband at home and she go out for work,,
Community full of robbery and lies,,, all the life is just slogans nothing real,,,

And about abu dabi stuff

And to get deeper,, let me ask what is the definition of religion in your opinion..

And I also think that we should move Israel from ME cause they are so dangerous, and it’s the only ME country that own nuclear weapon ,, it so easy ,, just a punch of lies like Belford agreement they made with British,, he gave them a land they don’t own to people who don’t deserve,, they just wanted to get ride of them from their land….. as I think,, cause they knew how dangerous they are….
---- yawn..... :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

You're living proof that ignorance truly is bliss....

Arabian said:

By your silence you imply agreement. Where is the Fatwah that says that this is evil? Why the silence from the Muslim community?

If a "Jesus-lover" (as you call them) attacked somebody in the name of Christ, they would be soundly condemned by the Christian community, loudly, publicly decried as not Christian. Yet the silence from the Muslim community remains deafening.

They think, yet they do not often allow them to drive, and often will "circumcise" women in more strict Muslim societies. This isn't respect it is ownership.

And about abu dabi stuff

That would be an opinion, not a fact.

He got them land because all the people of the world were alarmed at what they allowed by their implicit silence in regard to the torture and mass killing of Jews in Germany. (Notice the implicit silence....) They simply returned them to the land of their ancestors.

Amazingly the UN offered the Palestinians their own country at the same time yet they refused it because they would be recognizing the Jews at the same time. Now they will end up with less than originally offered when an agreement is finally reached because they would not recognize Israel's right to exist, all in the name of Islam....

In your name atrocities are committed, as long as you are silent as a Religion as to the status of the evil committed in your name it will be suggested, inferred if you will, that you are complicit by your silence. It cannot be good for the religion of Islam to remain silent if you believe that these extremists are hijacking your religion, the longer the silence the more will be convinced that you agree and willingly allow them to use the name of your religion in these acts.

dilloduck said:
well right now Israel is doing a pretty good job of clubbing itself.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=3&art_id=qw1121266980556B253&set_id=

Commentary time .....

I'm a cynical-type person, and quite sarcastic. Some things just play to my ear better than others. One is that over time, Israel has gone from the homeless defending themselves against genocide from the entire region of backwards-assed murderers in which they live, to somehow being the bad guys for not just completely appeasing Arabs calling themselves Palestinians. Yassir Arafat, and Egyptian btw, is responsible for as much murder and mayhem as Zarqawi; yet, becaus ehe played to the liberal minds and media, this scumbag wins a Nobel Peace Prize.

What's wrong with this picture? Is Rod Serling standing in the corner?

Any pretended negotiated peace on the part of the so-called Palestinians is not going to be honored. They're going to keep taking more and more. Some of them are just trying to be wise and use getting their foot in the door before continuing on their genocidal war.

And lastly, Israel was occupying plenty of territory and NOTHING was making them give it back, nor extend the olive branch to the Arabs. They did it of their own accord.

It's about time these moron Arabs get over themselves and how special and sacred they think they are.

Forum List

Back