Freedom of religion, Israeli style

Oh, and I see we can add mysoginist to your long list of less than desirable attributes!

eh... he just pretends in his little deranged mind that he's somehow insulting me or that what he says matters.

i'm also going to guess that he's more than a little older than i am...

mostly, i think he's just angry with the world because he has microscopic genitals.

Oh, and I see we can add mysoginist to your long list of less than desirable attributes!

eh... he just pretends in his little deranged mind that he's somehow insulting me or that what he says matters.

mostly, i think he's just angry with the world because he has microscopic genitals.

Really? You reckon they're that big? :eusa_eh:

Freedom of religion, Israeli style

The Women's Line

Talking of freedom of religion, try entering Saudi Arabia with a bible in your baggage. And while we're on the subject, here's an example of how muslims who've settled in my country treat Christians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq6_m9mX2Kc]Cowardly Muslims Attack UK Minister Because He Wears Cross - YouTube[/ame]
Here in the UK we have our hands full with Muslims. They are nothing but trouble. It's like that the rest of Europe as well.

A group of Christian racists attack a Jew only to be saved by a Muslim! - YouTube

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2224 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.

LOL blessed are the peace makers,eh?

sorry about that. jillian used to get all wet and couldn't wait to neg me but i took that away from her. i try to flirt with the boop crone to distracct her and keep her off other people's backs, and it worked for awhile...but she is just ornery. it happens to women as they advance in years.

Is that your excuse, Princess? :D

A group of Christian racists attack a Jew only to be saved by a Muslim! - YouTube

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

awww... nothing's funnier than a whiny little terrorist supporter.

:lmao:
May you get to choose your lampost
Choseh goozo, you fucking psycho, why are you always wishing death upon people who disagree with your disgusting Islamic lies and opinions?

Is the reason for your ongoing stupidity because you are involved in the Islamic republic of Iran's government based research to see if monkeys can type? I have to say: they successfully accomplished that.

New reputation!

Comment:
Regards,
jillian

I suspect that is a reference to Jos's boast that he and his Nazi buds are gonna hang America's Jooos from streetlights and his hope that there are enough for all. :D

Really? You reckon they're that big? :eusa_eh:

i was being generous.

I suspect that is a reference to Jos's boast that he and his Nazi buds are gonna hang America's Jooos from streetlights and his hope that there are enough for all. :D

is that what it's trying and failing to say?

that's pretty funny.

i'll just remind the jew hater that pretty much every jewish holiday is the same...

they tried to kill us
they failed
let's eat.

so the terrorist lover can kiss my jew butt.

that's pretty funny.

i'll just remind the jew hater that pretty much every jewish holiday is the same...

they tried to kill us
they failed
let's eat.

:lol: Happy Hanukkah!

that's pretty funny.

they tried to kill us
they failed
let's eat.

Lol:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

I wonder if Yousef Mohammed (AKA Mr. Gooz by his acquaintances in Iran) can tell us how come the Bahaiis have a beautiful temple in Israel where they are able to practice their beliefs in peace whereas in Mr. Gooz' former country, the Bahaiis are being murdered for their religion. I wonder how many ex-Iranian Muslims are sorry that they left because they could have volunteered for the job as guards in the Iranian prisons where these Bahaiis women and thrown into, and then they could have raped them the night before they were slated to be killed to make sure they aren't virgins. Remember, Mohammed said that you couldn't kill a virgin, so Mr. Gooz' friends relish the job that they have been given.

And the Religion of Hate

"Who is funding the rabbi who endorses killing gentile babies?

"The more stringent will note that unlike the Hamas government, our government does not pay the salaries of rabbis who advocate the killing of babies.

"Is that so? Not really.

"For example, government ministries regularly transfer support and funding to a yeshiva whose rabbi determined that it is permissible to kill gentile babies 'because their presence assists murder, and there is reason to harm children if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us ... it is permissible to harm the children of a leader in order to stop him from acting evilly ... we have seen in the Halakha that even babies of gentiles who do not violate the seven Noahide laws, there is cause to kill them because of the future threat that will be caused if they are raised to be wicked people like their parents.'"

Who is funding the rabbi who endorses killing gentile babies? - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Here are Tinmore's Muslim animals turning America into an Islamic shithole and attacking Christians. I think they have the wrong country to pull this shit:

[ame=http://youtu.be/-2okgUG_5Ys]MUSLIMS ATTACK CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA OVER SHARIA LAW - YouTube[/ame]
Wow. They want to recruit people into an anti-America way of life, but they don't want to have their efforts recorded on tape? :eusa_eh:

Freedom of religion islamic style!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYYBlPWYb7Y]Afghanistan Taliban Muslims destroying Bamiyan Buddha Statues - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone else notice that the first response was deflection and the thread went downhill from there?

Forum List

Back