Freedom of religion, Israeli style

So these women bring their little girls here, where they squash them with their own bodies until they make it through.

Brilliant. That's Israel's fault how?

The Women's Line

Talking of freedom of religion, try entering Saudi Arabia with a bible in your baggage. And while we're on the subject, here's an example of how muslims who've settled in my country treat Christians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq6_m9mX2Kc]Cowardly Muslims Attack UK Minister Because He Wears Cross - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, knightscrusaders.com
Knights Crusaders are sworn to the absolute destruction of this demonic religion by any means necessary.

article_0feda4c8c593a9a9_1334760577_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Right-wing fanatic Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in bombing and shooting attacks in Norway, claims that the attacks were part of a wider crusade against Islam
'Breivik the crusader' claims allegiance to the Knights Templar - ITV News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cFc3rCXgzUQ#at=192]A group of Christian racists attack a Jew only to be saved by a Muslim! - YouTube[/ame]

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2224 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.

LOL blessed are the peace makers,eh?

Last edited:
LOL, knightscrusaders.com
Knights Crusaders are sworn to the absolute destruction of this demonic religion by any means necessary.

article_0feda4c8c593a9a9_1334760577_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Right-wing fanatic Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in bombing and shooting attacks in Norway, claims that the attacks were part of a wider crusade against Islam
'Breivik the crusader' claims allegiance to the Knights Templar - ITV News
Ya? Did you see the clip idiot? Muslims were the ones behaving like animals, heyvoun. Watch it again.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=u7qP1nVidXk"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=u7qP1nVidXk[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow ya right, one in a million incident...a Jew saved by a Muslim. Broken watches can be right as well.

what kind of freedom of religion is there in the gaza?

what type of freedom of religion is there isn iran, iraq, saudi arabia, jordan, the UAE, qatar,...

shall i go on?

muslims and christians have more rights in israel than in any arab country.

dismissed...

as usual...

Don't confuse smokey with facts. But Saudi Arabia, the center of Islam,l doesn't allow non-Muslims in the country outside of the work settlements and you can't even be a citizen if your not Sunni Islam! Now that is religious freedom!

what kind of freedom of religion is there in the gaza?

what type of freedom of religion is there isn iran, iraq, saudi arabia, jordan, the UAE, qatar,...

shall i go on?

muslims and christians have more rights in israel than in any arab country.

dismissed...

as usual...

Don't confuse smokey with facts. But Saudi Arabia, the center of Islam,l doesn't allow non-Muslims in the country outside of the work settlements and you can't even be a citizen if your not Sunni Islam! Now that is religious freedom!

he wouldn't know facts if they bit him on his ugly, wrinkly, terrorist-loving butt.

Freedom of speech Muslim style. I think I see BecauseKnows Jackshit in that crowd.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=vnJBW49afzg#/watch?feature=related&v=vnJBW49afzg]American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit) - YouTube[/ame]

A group of Christian racists attack a Jew only to be saved by a Muslim! - YouTube

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

sorry about that. jillian used to get all wet and couldn't wait to neg me but i took that away from her. i try to flirt with the boop crone to distracct her and keep her off other people's backs, and it worked for awhile...but she is just ornery. it happens to women as they advance in years.

A group of Christian racists attack a Jew only to be saved by a Muslim! - YouTube

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

sorry about that. jillian used to get all wet and couldn't wait to neg me but i took that away from her. i try to flirt with the boop crone to distracct her and keep her off other people's backs, and it worked for awhile...but she is just ornery. it happens to women as they advance in years.

Poor pathetic Jew hater is even more pathetic than usual. His sock should be along in a minute to back him up.

Last edited:

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

Oh, and I see we can add mysoginist to your long list of less than desirable attributes!

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

Oh, and I see we can add mysoginist to your long list of less than desirable attributes!

lolol...oops...keep misspelling like that and i will begin to think you are sayit.

There is complete freedom of religion for everyone in Israel. The restricted access of young men to al Aksa was the result of young men throwing rocks down on Jewish Israelis and tourists to prevent them from praying at the Temple wall. Hopefully the Israeli example of respect for all religions will help moderate the often violent opposition of many Muslim societies to the practice of other religions.

The Women's Line

Talking of freedom of religion, try entering Saudi Arabia with a bible in your baggage. And while we're on the subject, here's an example of how muslims who've settled in my country treat Christians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq6_m9mX2Kc]Cowardly Muslims Attack UK Minister Because He Wears Cross - YouTube[/ame]
Colin, one of the funniest things on this planet is when Muslims preach others about "freedom of religion". The very people that seem to have the market on religious bigotry and intolerance cornered!

Forum List

Back