Freedom is being to emerge in Cuba

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
90 miles away, people have been living in squalor for 60 years, and now they are starting to wake up and overthrow their liberal overlords.

People are tired of living in squalor,eating garbage, people telling them what to do.

If Venezuela falls out of the liberal orbit, watch Cuba hang their liberal bosses and adopt a Capitalist system.

Particularly with North Korea looking to embrace Freedom as well.

BREAKING NEWS: Hundreds of Cubans take to the streets of Havana to protest to Castro dictatorship | Babalú Blog

I pray this is true....The poor Cuban people should be so lucky to be free of the reds.

Liberals contend that the Cuban people love tyranny and will fight and die for their communist despots.

When I was a young man, they said the same about the folks in East Germany, Poland and USSR ("you don't know how lucky you are boys back in the USSR" they sang). Supposedly the folks of central and eastern Europe hated Freedom as well.

Turned out to be bullshit. And it will turn out to be bullshit in Cuba too.

90 miles away, people have been living in squalor for 60 years, and now they are starting to wake up and overthrow their liberal overlords.

People are tired of living in squalor,eating garbage, people telling them what to do.

If Venezuela falls out of the liberal orbit, watch Cuba hang their liberal bosses and adopt a Capitalist system.

Particularly with North Korea looking to embrace Freedom as well.

BREAKING NEWS: Hundreds of Cubans take to the streets of Havana to protest to Castro dictatorship | Babalú Blog

"Liberal overlords"?? :laughing0301:

You've never been within smelling distance of a political science class in your life, have ya.

There isn't even such a THING as a "Liberal overlord". That's an oxymoron.

I pray this is true....The poor Cuban people should be so lucky to be free of the reds.

Liberals contend that the Cuban people love tyranny and will fight and die for their communist despots.

When I was a young man, they said the same about the folks in East Germany, Poland and USSR ("you don't know how lucky you are boys back in the USSR" they sang). Supposedly the folks of central and eastern Europe hated Freedom as well.

Turns out your post is complete bullshit, because Paul McCartney was parodying a UK propaganda line of the time that said "I'm backing Britain".

Turns out your post is complete bullshit, because Paul McCartney was parodying a UK propaganda line of the time that said "I'm backing Britain".

The facts are that leading libs actually vacationed in the Soviet Union. Crazy Bernie had his honeymoon in the Gulags.

There was a lot of love for the USSR from libs. Bloody Gorby,the USSR's last strongman , still enjoys the love of liberals.

The facts are that leading libs actually vacationed in the Soviet Union. Crazy Bernie had his honeymoon in the Gulags.

There was a lot of love for the USSR from libs. Bloody Gorby,the USSR's last strongman , still enjoys the love of liberals.

You get stupider by the minute. "Gulags"? Are you completely oblivious to the fact that Sanders' relatives were killed by the Nazis?

My little brother went to Moscow for their class trip. AND??

I will never understand why the Cult of Ignorance still wants to deliberately wallow in it.

Here Dumbfuck, lemme show ya what Liberalism looks like.

1*oWCyasFLsGOMjGeAfUpAQA.jpeg

Freaking moron.

Casi 80 activistas de la Unión Patriótica de Cuba (UNPACU) que abandonaron la huelga de hambre el domingo y ese mismo día salieron a las calles de Santiago de Cuba a votar u observar el referendo constitucional fueron "violentamente" detenidos por fuerzas de la Seguridad del Estado y la Policía, denunció la activista Katerine Mojena.

"Hasta el momento este es el listado de activistas de UNPACU detenidos (77), a pesar de haber suspendido hace pocas horas una huelga de hambre. Las detenciones fueron muy violentas. Algunos de los oficiales de la policía política al frente de la represión: Julio Fonseca, Richar, Wilber", escribió Mojena en su perfil de Facebook.

"(Los) activistas (resultaron) salvajemente golpeados y botados en las afueras de la ciudad", añadió.

Por su parte, Martha Beatriz Ferrer Cantillo, compartió desde la cuenta en Twitter de su padre, José Daniel Ferrer García, imágenes de cómo regresaron algunos de los activistas interceptados.

"Así retornaron Carlos Amel Oliva Torres y Ricardo Torres, luego de haber sido violentamente detenidos y brutalmente golpeados por fuerzas represivas castristas en la tarde de hoy (domingo) cuando salieron a las calles e intentaban observar conteo de las boletas", describió Ferrer Cantillo.

http://www.diariodecuba.com/derechos-/1551090056_44832.html
Nearly 80 activists of the Patriotic
Union of Cuba (UNPACU), which abandoned the hunger strike Sunday, and same day took to the streets of Santiago de Cuba to vote or see the constitutional referendum were "violently" detained by the security forces of the State and the police, said activist Katerine Mojena."So far this is the list of detained UNPACU activists (77), despite having suspended few hours ago a hunger strike.The arrests were very violent. "Some of the officers of the political police in charge of repression: Julio Fonseca, Richar, Wilber", wrote Eric in your Facebook profile."(The) activists (were) savagely beaten and launched on the outskirts of the city", he added.For his part, Martha Beatriz Ferrer Cantillo, shared account on Twitter of his father, José Daniel Ferrer García, images of how returned some of the intercepted activists."They returned so Amel-Carlos Oliva Torres and Ricardo Torres, after having been violently arrested and brutally beaten by repressive forces revealed on the evening of today (Sunday) when they took to the streets and tried to observe counting of the ballots" described Ferrer Cantillo

Forum List

Back