Freedom House Has 2005 Ranking of Nations

Lots of bad apples in that barrel. This report should be mandatory reading for the American left and other Americans currently blinded by their agenda. Gives a pretty clear picture of what the radical left is working so hard to bring about. The report on Vietnam and Laos must make people like Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden and those other 60's kooks now engaged in politics in government positions, the mainstream media, and university campuses really proud. I think a just fate for people like them is to lose their American citizenship and be deported to one of these countries that they admire so much.

Adam's Apple said:
Lots of bad apples in that barrel. This report should be mandatory reading for the American left and other Americans currently blinded by their agenda. Gives a pretty clear picture of what the radical left is working so hard to bring about. The report on Vietnam and Laos must make people like Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden and those other 60's kooks now engaged in politics in government positions, the mainstream media, and university campuses really proud. I think a just fate for people like them is to lose their American citizenship and be deported to one of these countries that they admire so much.

You mean that Vietnam didn't become the paradise 'it was meant to be' once the nasty US left? J/K. One wants to believe the left doesn't get it, I'm more afraid that they do...

Who says you don't get sarcasm? Not to mention that you can give it too :)

I have very serious doubts as to whether the left knows what their actions can really bring about. Read some of David Horowitz's writings about his experiences being a part of that crowd for several years. Also, he was born into the situation, his mother and father both being active communists throughout their lives.

Forum List

Back