Freedom follows Christianity...

Not exactly, if you're referring to me. I've read the bible multiple times since childhood, I was baptized decades ago.

This is idiocy – per your cited article the Christian population is decreasing in the most free countries in Western Europe, the population is growing in places were democracy or constitutional republics don’t exist:

You do know some of the most brutal dictatorships are in sub-Saharan Africa, yes?

Incorrect, not in sub-Saharan Africa.

You’ve provided no evidence or documentation that where there’s an icrease in the Christian population, there’s an increase in personal freedom and liberty.

If anything, the cited article indicates that countries with a decreasing Christian population are among the most free.

Evidence?

I should think so, not that you’ll find any results.

The point you’re making is there are a significant number of Christians who suffer from the sins of arrogance and intolerance.

Yah...she needs to go spend a couple of weeks in sub-Saharan Africa, and see how God-fearing those people are. :lol:

Well that makes zero sense. Thanks for proving yourself officially brain dead. The lobotomy took. Congrats.

Just like your thread. Recent scripture reader? You must be; because you certainly don't understand it. If you did understand it, you would know that Jesus wasn't too keen on people calling others stupid.

And 2Timonthy chapter 3-speaks of how arrogant people will become. Does this include you?

Speaking of cracking a book....perhaps you need to open the scriptures to remind yourself of the definition of humility. Or....I don't know....talk to people who actually have lived or who live in these places that you are mentioning?

Why on earth would I give anything you say about Christianity any consideration at all?

It's the typical hater trolling..."You're a BAAAAD Christian". It's just a deflection from the topic.

So why do you despise freedom?

It's the typical hater trolling..."You're a BAAAAD Christian". It's just a deflection from the topic.

So why do you despise freedom?

:cuckoo: You people are really scary. I have to get on my knees now and pray that the Sarah Palins, and Michelle Bachmanns of America continue to get pushed out.

A theocracy is just what we need. We need a Christian version of Iran, right here in the US!

I take the host weekly, like a good lil girl. I pay taxes. And I vote outside of the issues of "guns, God, and gays".....which is more than can be said for you....clearly. :cool:

?
What is with the sub-saharan crap? Which countries, specifically, are you talking about?

State your point. I'm not following idiotic wiki links as if that means something by itself.

State your point. I'm not following idiotic wiki links as if that means something by itself.

then you can remain ignorant on basic world geography, sweet cheeks.

it makes no odds to me

Ah. So fly by mention of sub saharan culture makes an unstated point for you.

That argument is certainly a valid one. Whatever it is.

Forum List

Back