Freedom Flotilla in Gaza by end of May

Furkan Dogan, the 19-year-old American citizen slain by Israeli commandos in the raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla
Thanks to that so-called "marine", who admitted he and his peacemongers had been a bunch of rampaging baboons, who deserved to be shot up, of course.
May 31, was shot in the back and in the back of the head, as well as multiple times in the face."
Funny, how they always have to be shot in the back of the head, or anas, indeed. Must be occupational.
Or whenever the IDF can't find nine year-olds for target practice.

"The U.S. Boat to Gaza welcomes the success of the massive unarmed popular protest movement of the Egyptian people and applauds their determined quest for dignity and democracy.

"As American citizens committed to social justice, human rights, and freedom for all people, we call on the U.S. Government to support the will of the Egyptian people and to refrain from further interference in their right to representative democracy and full human rights.

"The U.S. Boat to Gaza also calls on the U.S. Government to re-evaluate its foreign policy in the region as a whole by ending support for all regimes that abuse human rights, ignore international law, and deny freedom to others, including the Israeli government, which continues its illegal occupation and siege of East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza."

Who were the Banu Nadir?

Oh there were times Kalam. I gave you that long ago.

Until those times were not.

I'm going to assume that you understood my point.

Intertwined paths Kalam. We all make our personal choices in our life. The life here. On the ground. And as a people.

I don't need to assume you know my point. You are a drop of water. So am I. Quit alluding to aspirations that what you believe is something I believe.

It's a nice story though and attached to a point that I find moot. I found the Arabian Nights better I must admit.

But truly Arabian Muslims are storytellers who exaggerate a lot. :razz:

This will give Israel another opportunity to shoot itself in the foot.
Or in the head.

Ban-Ki-Moon's inquiry is still going on.
Turkey has sent it's report in last September to Bank-Ki-Moon.
Israel in January.
In near future, Ban-Ki-Moon will publish his own report and then we will see what happens on the International scene.

Turkish FM says, that it is not up to the government to interfere with society's NGOs.
The new flottila won't be hindered.
Ahmet Davutoglu - Talk to Al Jazeera - Al Jazeera English

This will give Israel another opportunity to shoot itself in the foot.
Or in the head.

Ban-Ki-Moon's inquiry is still going on.
Turkey has sent it's report in last September to Bank-Ki-Moon.
Israel in January.
In near future, Ban-Ki-Moon will publish his own report and then we will see what happens on the International scene.

Turkish FM says, that it is not up to the government to interfere with society's NGOs.
The new flottila won't be hindered.
Ahmet Davutoglu - Talk to Al Jazeera - Al Jazeera English

Where did that come from?

Intertwined paths Kalam. We all make our personal choices in our life. The life here. On the ground. And as a people.

I don't need to assume you know my point. You are a drop of water. So am I. Quit alluding to aspirations that what you believe is something I believe.
Your belief isn't required in matters of historical record.

It's a nice story though and attached to a point that I find moot. I found the Arabian Nights better I must admit.

But truly Arabian Muslims are storytellers who exaggerate a lot. :razz:

I see you aren't familiar with 'uloom al-hadith. I also felt inclined to regard the bulk of them as spurious before I learned about the methodology behind their collection and verification.

Furkan Dogan, the 19-year-old American citizen slain by Israeli commandos in the raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla
Thanks to that so-called "marine", who admitted he and his peacemongers had been a bunch of rampaging baboons, who deserved to be shot up, of course.
May 31, was shot in the back and in the back of the head, as well as multiple times in the face."
Funny, how they always have to be shot in the back of the head, or anas, indeed. Must be occupational.
Or whenever the IDF can't find nine year-olds for target practice.
But why, anas with holes looks good on Al Jazeera, of course.

To me this Flotilla seems more about sticking it to the Jews than helping the Palestinians. There are starving people in Somalia that would love to see ships with food coming to their shores, why not help them? oh yeah the Israelis are not in Somalia.

"As American citizens committed to social justice, human rights, and freedom for all people, we call on the U.S. Government to support the will of the Egyptian people and to refrain from further interference in their right to representative democracy and full human rights.
They should proclaim that to that CBS reporter, of course.

Why are there no Flotillas going to the people in Yemen? their about to run out of water, what about Somalia? Eritrea? Darfur? is it because there are no Israelis there to stick it to?

Forum List

Back