Freedom Flotilla II coalition calls on UN to search ships

I hope israel sinks one of the ships without hurting the passengers.

Why? If Sunni Man gets his way all the Jews will be on ships to some island anyway.

You know Sunni Man? The guy (you prop as being misunderstood ) who calls for the removal of the people from humanity. The same people you now show a bit of concern for?

Neg for your inconsistency in thinking AND believing the stuff Sunni Man whispers in your ear in PM.

:doubt:

Dont be ignorant, i neg repped you back so karma doesn't get you.

Not at all. Ignorant?

Your inconsistency is ignorant. :eusa_whistle: I don't care about the rep points. It's the neg that matters to me.

Know

Why? If Sunni Man gets his way all the Jews will be on ships to some island anyway.

You know Sunni Man? The guy (you prop as being misunderstood ) who calls for the removal of the people from humanity. The same people you now show a bit of concern for?

Neg for your inconsistency in thinking AND believing the stuff Sunni Man whispers in your ear in PM.

Not at all. Ignorant?

Your inconsistency is ignorant. :eusa_whistle: I don't care about the rep points. It's the neg that matters to me.

Know

People call sunni man a liberal all the time because he is uber pro muslim and uber anti israel. Most of his other positions are conservative outside of the jew/muslim business. that is what i referred to when I said he was misunderstood.

again you were very ignorant so i stand by my other statement telling you not to be.

And i love your hypocricy PMing me saing "dont PM me" Your being such a tool right now.

Last edited:
I can't answer for other people.

As for me; I do not want to harm anyone. :cool:

^^ Sunni Man.

Once Israel is destroyed and becomes just a footnote in the history book

^^Sunni Man

^^A few posts up from your post Plymco. You know, where you say you repped him already and will again and that he's so poorly understood. A misunderstood man. :razz:

sunni is nearly at 200....lets hit him up...

i repped him earlier for a good post.

Poor sunni man, very misunderstood on the forum here. I sent him a pm about it earlier, if you see this sunni and want to share that PM i give you permission.

I think you are very ignorant indeed!

He calls for the removal of my people from humanity.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

You propped him after reading the post where he did that, and now wish to see no one hurt in the flotilla fiasco?

Go back and read that entire thread if you didn't. If you did, then clearly you do this with knowledge AND ignorance.

You are ignorant. This is not about him. This is about your ignorance.

Not his.

And i love your hypocricy PMing me saing "dont PM me"

A response back from your neg of me. Not a PM.

And I can choose who I want to talk with in PM. It's not your sorry backside. You can bypass the call to remove all my people from humanity and a few posts later say the one who calls for my people to be removed is misunderstood?

Know

^^ Yes, you can bypass calls for the ending of my people from humanity and prop him for his other views and not attach the two together and then say he is misunderstood.

I don't see his call to rid my people from humanity a misunderstanding.

Ignorance be thy middle name and I call you on it. You don't see anything morally repugnant about what you see in his inconsistencies.

So I don't want to PM with you. I just want to haul you up.

I did, and I'm done with you for now.

I hope israel sinks one of the ships without hurting the passengers.

You negged me back because you don't like being negged and can't even stand to admit it and here's the thing. I negged you for your inconsistency in concern for those on the ship and Israel versus your blanket support of the Sunni Man in a post propping him because you say he is misunderstood while he calls for the removal of the words Jewry, removal and 'programming' of homosexuals to rid them of their "filthy ...." AND his attacks on the Black people saying they are only a few generations removed from the jungle.

A fine neg to you imo.

Your neg back was for................................................................

......................................................................... me negging you. :eusa_drool: :rofl:

Ok, so clearly you are on the short bus to the buck races. :lol:

Berlin blockade and airlift, international crisis that arose from an attempt by the Soviet Union, in 1948–49, to force the Western Allied powers (the United States, the United Kingdom, and France) to abandon their post-World War II jurisdictions in West Berlin.
We don't think stocking that gaza luxury shopping mall requires a marshall plan.

Why take it to the assholes who have the blockade? Israel lies about
Again, neither the UN nor the Red Cross has any jurisdiction here. Regardless of whether the people on the ships ask Israel to inspect the cargo, that is what is going to happen, so the only reason not to ask, is if they are hoping for a confrontation with the Israeli military.
Its their country.

What jurisdiction does Israel have there?
it's their country.

The issue is that Israel consideres lots of things to be of military use that at first blush might not be considered military. Things like fertilizer. Is fertilizer military? Timothy McVeigh showed that it can go boom with very good effect.

So if the UN inspects it, they will pass a lot of things that Israel won't. And the UN really doesn't give a rip about Israeli lives or Israeli security. Israel, of course, cares passionately about those things.

If the stuff is legit, it can go through Ashdod no problem. The only reason to run the blockade is if you have things that aren't legit.

They are carrying Letters of support to the people of Gaza

Forum List

Back