Freedom Connector Is Not A Tea Party Site Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. Home Ownership is great. But that doesn't mean you know what goes on behind the scenes concerning your home loan.

First of all, "YOU MORON", the bank that issued your home loan sold it to a bigger financial institution for servicing. Your home loan is put into a package with thousands of other home loans and may or may not be sold again.

Thanks...
But I kinda figured the bank that issued the loan might have sold the loan when they sent me a letter saying they had sold the loan.

The U.S. government has an agency called "HUD" which guarantees home loans and HUD also approved boat loads of home loans for illegals.

Boat loads? Is that a technical term?

Ever heard of numbers?

Nobody can get the numbers.

So your argument is based on no facts? OK.

So your argument is based on no facts? OK.

You don't see things to well do you Poo.

I'm not arguing, You Poo is arguing with yourself.

I just stated my own personal opinion. I'm not trying to convince You Poo of anything. I'm not trying to teach you anything.

You Poo are creating an argument based on your lack of education Poo. I presented some facts and you Poo are to much of a moron to research them and come to an educated conclusion.

Last edited:
You keep talking about "education." That's funny, coming from you.

You keep talking about "education." That's funny, coming from you.

I bet that nose of yours is getting dark dark brown from following me around all the time and I just took a dump so you have drippings hanging off the tip of your nose. Talk about having a nose up my ass I just have to turn my head and look down and there will be Unkotare.

Last edited:
So, tell us about your "education," you whiny, insane little bitch.

Here's an article I found on the internet that mirrors my opinion about the web site this thread is about being a liberal left political web site.

March 11, 2011
Hi Folks !

I have spent some significant time on the Freedom Connector site recently. Those are hours of my life I will not get back. I am wondering now, about the value of it. At first it seemed like a facebook for conservatives, and in may ways it is. Like Facebook, it's fast becoming the wild west.

If you sign up I strongly recommend you do not use your real name, make up a moniker. I have been deluged there by all sorts of nefarious persons.

Allow me to attempt to classify them:

The Water to Fuel Crowd

These folks are convinced that the "Science" is sound, and that there is some sort of conspiracy to suppress the "pioneers" While at the same time dismissing the scientific community and ignoring judgments in courts of law of FRAUD. No matter how you respond, they have some retort highlighting mythical undiscovered secrets the dead pioneers did not disclose.

Lately, their approach is to include how "Godly" and good is the pioneer or whomever they want you to invest with is. A sure sign of a FRAUD.

The TEOT-WAKO (the end of the world...something)

This is an OLD theory/group, and full of anacryonims. Much like climate change buffs, their approach is nearing religious status. I have found their "discussions" full of half truths, half-baked Ideas, and a firm reliance and mix of bilderberg, illuminati, the result of too many hours of watching leftist "documentaries" of doom mixed with the new age religion of 2012 from a long-dead myan civilization, thoroughly too many hours watching and believing You tube as truth where ANY crackpot can post a video. What I suspect is most slept thru science class and are at least socially awkward or shut-ins giving credence to You-tube videos.

Sad really, as they are mostly decent folks, but they believe it is going to be a total end of the economy AND society. When challenged, they too reject science for simplistic homemade "recipes" and are shortsighted in the view of some chemical, biological, nuclear, apocalypse.

At any moment I expect to read about methods to deal with zombies. (some already define zombies as those who do not think like 'them")

Lately, I see an influx of twisted ideas of faith and religion, mixed with a militia kill them all attitude. God forbid we do end up in the scenario they predict, as I believe we will see many of their corpses on the roadside, fallen to some mistaken "science" belief. So simply out of ignorance, a little knowledge, sets one up for the potential catastrophic event.

There is such a thing as killing with kindness.

LOL and I am the bad guy for raining on their parade and their "better than nothing" logic. Dead man walking in my opinion. God only knows what the ACTUAL EVENT will do to their mental condition.

Con-men/women and trolls

There is a fair amount of con men and women, selling this or that and even investments. A recent evolution is the "I am building a shelter in a secret place, send me your money and we will have supplies and your spot waiting when you flee the city." There are a few legit organizations...very few. Some "sell" seeds, food supplies, and books, some are legit resellers and affiliates like myself.

Just be careful of the prices, and shipping costs. I would rather pass on the value and make the $ in VOLUME rather than at each sale.

The trolls, are the extreme viewpoint in each subject discussed.

Most likely bloggers and "journalists" of the left trolling for statements to be used as fodder for slam articles and expose's. They could even be law enforcement running stings, of which I sincerely HOPE there is SOME of that going on, I have run across some real wako's.

As far as money donations go. I personally do not give ANY of it. If the message is true and sound, it will get out there and BE accepted regardless of the number of commercials.

Look at the billions the unions and leftists spent on the 2010 elections, what did it get them ?With the notable exception of an individual starting out, I won't give donations again largely because of the myth that somehow the ads, banners, and rallies will convince the mythical undecided. You can't fix or convince stupid.

Finally, it is Dick Armey, who is the spokesman for the freedom connector as a whole.
HE is GOP. Always has been always will.
Conservative does NOT = GOP in my book.

I have been registered independent since I was 18

My reason is I did not want ANY party to count on my vote, I wanted them to SHOW me why they should have it. Words and deeds says it all. It also keeps my mailbox empty of the inevitable myriad requests for money. Something I find extremely annoying. I find it like the preacher who says God needs your money. Nope. If the message is true and sound you cannot suppress it. regardless of $

I mean really, does ANYone on the left really think the protests in Wisconsin will convince even ONE conservative vote to side with them ? I am sure there are some..... a Fool and his money are soon parted...

WATCHMAN'S Thoughts on Freedom COnnector

Per forum policy, links to sources are REQUIRED.

Start complying with easy-to-understand rules that you know about or find somewhere else to post.

~Oddball

Last edited:
I started a group on Freedom Works to get the message out about how illegal aliens getting home loans crashed the economy.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Of coarse you think it's dumb. But what are you going to do when people start realizing it's a very true event that occured? Are you going to change your opinion or are you going to still think it's dumb?

Nobody that reads this thread is concerned about your unsocialable language except for the fact it shows that there are dense brains with computers. People will decide for themselves if "illegal aliens getting home loans" is a real event that collasped the economy through common knowledge and factual events that occured along the timeline of the economic collaspe.

U.S. citizens are waking up. Are you going to wake up or are you going to stay in dreamland inside the bubble you built around yourself?

Freedomworks is Dick Armey's radical right wing propaganda outfit controlling the tea party puppets just like the Koch's. Your ridiculous accusation that illegals caused the economy to crash by getting home loans is downright laughable.

The tea party/freedomworks and stormfront are the same right wing extremists, just one carries the nazi swastika and the other the hijacked gadsden.

Your people await you on freedom works black. And as your working to inflitrate the Tea Party on Freedom Works I will be making the Tea Party aware of this inflitration and take over of Freedom Works. Actually, I've already started.

You'd like to make guests and readers of U.S. message board think that Tea Partiers are all Nazi's and extremists but they are not dumb enough to believe that trash talk. No, the democrats "Did Not" win the 2009 presidential election because of all the democratic trash talk. Obama won the election because John McCain supported the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty for illegals bill that didn't pass. John McCain still only lost the presidential race to Obama by 2 or 3 percentage points.

Nobody beleives the democratic trash talk and that kind of lying mouth pissing won't save Obama.

P.S. Everybodies coming to know that the democrats are controlled by communists anyway. Yes, many fake democrats that have called themselves progressives are being found out to be real live communists. Obama and Hillary always call themselves progressives or they did often during the 2009 election. They don't say that now to much since progressives have been found out to be communists.

hehehehehehehehehehe! Lets here it black_label. Lets here the communist twist mouth go to work trying to convince readers being a democratic liberal gay communist is better than having a job and money in the bank.

Good points all, Hat.

Freedom%2520Connector1.JPG

Yeap!, the Freedom Works admin and her gang of liberal thugs started to "Donkey Talk" me then after they got bored of me giving them loads of crap they shut down my group for talking about illegal immigrants. Just like a few democrats "Donkey Talk" me here. Right Unkotare!

You'll be happier and safer back at the institute where the nice people can take care of you.

ahem!
here's an article i found on the internet that mirrors my opinion about the web site this thread is about being a liberal left political web site.

march 11, 2011
hi folks !

I have spent some significant time on the freedom connector site recently. Those are hours of my life i will not get back. I am wondering now, about the value of it. At first it seemed like a facebook for conservatives, and in may ways it is. Like facebook, it's fast becoming the wild west.

If you sign up i strongly recommend you do not use your real name, make up a moniker. i have been deluged there by all sorts of nefarious persons.

allow me to attempt to classify them:

the water to fuel crowd

these folks are convinced that the "science" is sound, and that there is some sort of conspiracy to suppress the "pioneers" while at the same time dismissing the scientific community and ignoring judgments in courts of law of fraud. No matter how you respond, they have some retort highlighting mythical undiscovered secrets the dead pioneers did not disclose.

Lately, their approach is to include how "godly" and good is the pioneer or whomever they want you to invest with is. A sure sign of a fraud.

the teot-wako (the end of the world...something)

this is an old theory/group, and full of anacryonims. Much like climate change buffs, their approach is nearing religious status. i have found their "discussions" full of half truths, half-baked ideas, and a firm reliance and mix of bilderberg, illuminati, the result of too many hours of watching leftist "documentaries" of doom mixed with the new age religion of 2012 from a long-dead myan civilization, thoroughly too many hours watching and believing you tube as truth where any crackpot can post a video. what i suspect is most slept thru science class and are at least socially awkward or shut-ins giving credence to you-tube videos.

Sad really, as they are mostly decent folks, but they believe it is going to be a total end of the economy and society. When challenged, they too reject science for simplistic homemade "recipes" and are shortsighted in the view of some chemical, biological, nuclear, apocalypse.

at any moment i expect to read about methods to deal with zombies. (some already define zombies as those who do not think like 'them")

lately, i see an influx of twisted ideas of faith and religion, mixed with a militia kill them all attitude. God forbid we do end up in the scenario they predict, as i believe we will see many of their corpses on the roadside, fallen to some mistaken "science" belief. So simply out of ignorance, a little knowledge, sets one up for the potential catastrophic event.

there is such a thing as killing with kindness.

lol and i am the bad guy for raining on their parade and their "better than nothing" logic. Dead man walking in my opinion. God only knows what the actual event will do to their mental condition.

con-men/women and trolls

there is a fair amount of con men and women, selling this or that and even investments. A recent evolution is the "i am building a shelter in a secret place, send me your money and we will have supplies and your spot waiting when you flee the city." there are a few legit organizations...very few. Some "sell" seeds, food supplies, and books, some are legit resellers and affiliates like myself.

Just be careful of the prices, and shipping costs. I would rather pass on the value and make the $ in volume rather than at each sale.

the trolls, are the extreme viewpoint in each subject discussed.

most likely bloggers and "journalists" of the left trolling for statements to be used as fodder for slam articles and expose's. They could even be law enforcement running stings, of which i sincerely hope there is some of that going on, i have run across some real wako's.

As far as money donations go. I personally do not give any of it. If the message is true and sound, it will get out there and be accepted regardless of the number of commercials.

Look at the billions the unions and leftists spent on the 2010 elections, what did it get them ?with the notable exception of an individual starting out, i won't give donations again largely because of the myth that somehow the ads, banners, and rallies will convince the mythical undecided. you can't fix or convince stupid.

finally, it is dick armey, who is the spokesman for the freedom connector as a whole.
He is gop. Always has been always will.
conservative does not = gop in my book.

I have been registered independent since i was 18

my reason is i did not want any party to count on my vote, i wanted them to show me why they should have it. Words and deeds says it all. It also keeps my mailbox empty of the inevitable myriad requests for money. Something i find extremely annoying. I find it like the preacher who says god needs your money. Nope. If the message is true and sound you cannot suppress it. Regardless of $

i mean really, does anyone on the left really think the protests in wisconsin will convince even one conservative vote to side with them ? I am sure there are some..... A fool and his money are soon parted...

watchman's thoughts on freedom connector

Per forum policy, links to outside sources are required.

Start complying with easy-to-understand rules that you know about or find somewhere else to post.

~Oddball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back