Free Wrestling Between The Lord And Jacob, And God Was The Loser!!

LuvRPgrl said:
Yea, some being as intelligent and powerful enough to create the universe couldnt possibly have an angel wrestle with one of His creations.

But that's not what the bible says. It says that God did it. And he lost. Hopefully on purpose for the sake of your beliefs I might add.

I think if you proposed 500 years ago we would land on the moon, you would have become subject to an asylum and blood letting, i.e. needed a cat scan.

Or if you would have said that the Earth isn't the center of the universe you could be executed by Christians. :bang3:

Confident said:
God left everything in the heaven and went down to wrestle with Jacob and He lost the wrestling!!
Are you suggesting that Allah is incapable of losing a wrestling match? Hmm, seems like Yahweh is better than Allah since there is at least one thing Yahweh can do that Allah can't! In fact, I'm better than Allah because I can do something Allah can't: lose a wrestling match! If, on the other hand, Allah is capable of losing a wrestling match, then why are you so amazed that Yahweh is also capable of this feat?

HorhayAtAMD said:
Are you suggesting that Allah is incapable of losing a wrestling match?

I believe that God didn't wrestle with any one.
No one can see Him nor touch Him.
He is considered to be Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient, while at the same time above and outside of all creation.

Confident said:
He is considered to be Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient, while at the same time above and outside of all creation.
Allah is incapable of manifesting himself in such a way that he can be touched or wrestled against? Wow, seems that Allah's powers are few and far between! I'll stick with Yahweh who is able to do many things that Allah simply can't do!

Confident said:

Um, if he is Omnipresent, then how is He not touching everyone at the same time?

And if He is All powerful, how exactly is He not powerful enough to touch someone He created?

HorhayAtAMD said:
Allah is incapable of manifesting himself in such a way that he can be touched or wrestled against? Wow, seems that Allah's powers are few and far between! I'll stick with Yahweh who is able to do many things that Allah simply can't do!

Yeah, I hear Allah can't take a day off if He wanted to. Or have children.

Forum List

Back