Free Will, A Man's Play

Jesus was the name of a body that the light of God used 2,000 years ago to speak for God. After the body of Jesus died, the light kept shining without a body to use until Peter became the next sinless body. The light that was in Peter began to shine like it did in the body of Jesus. Thousands of other saints learned they were the light of God when they become sinless. The only problem was that the men of the dark killed all the saints and Jesus. The only light that has shined in a body since then is the one that's shining in me today. It's not the body of a man that's important. It's the light of truth that you need to live life.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

Psalm 27
0: A Psalm of David.
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 51
4: "Listen to me, my people, and give ear to me, my nation; for a law will go forth from me, and my justice for a light to the peoples.

John 8
12: Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 9
5: As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Ephesians 5
8: for once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light

John 12
36: While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." When Jesus had said this, he departed and hid himself from them.

Why do you cite the Bible when you've invalidated it? You said that only God knows which parts are true and which are not? Perhaps none of it is true if that's the case? Should you really be citing it as a resource when you claim it's false?

God is the only one authorized to use his words but after all the Jews and Romans changed all the words, it's even difficult for God to use them. But the prophecies he needed me to speak and end this world were in okay shape. That's why he used such heavy symbolism in the words to protect them from the unauthorized changes.

God inspires the writings by using the vocabulary and language of the prophets or saints. He arranges the words according to his knowledge before his body speaks or writes them. If they are changed by any unauthorized sinner, they are no longer trustworthy for the truth. Every single word in the scriptures were changed from one language to another by men who didn't know the true God. They subtracted and added words for their own benefit and this is how tithes and offerings got into the scriptures. God doesn't need tithes and offerings for his prophets and saints because he knows how to perform miracles. We enter his rest and all our living expenses are taken care of by him so we have nothing to worry about while we preach the gospel.

Since God is the only one who can interpret the scriptures and I'm his only saint in over 1600 years, I'm his eyes to see the scriptures so he can use them when he wants to.

So, you're the only one who can interpret the Bible correctly? And since, as you say, those of us not 'chosen' and with you being the only 'chosen' one on Earth at this point, what point would there be in listening to you? We're all doomed regardless, are we not? It's not like we can find salvation by listening to you, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish exactly?

Why do you cite the Bible when you've invalidated it? You said that only God knows which parts are true and which are not? Perhaps none of it is true if that's the case? Should you really be citing it as a resource when you claim it's false?

God is the only one authorized to use his words but after all the Jews and Romans changed all the words, it's even difficult for God to use them. But the prophecies he needed me to speak and end this world were in okay shape. That's why he used such heavy symbolism in the words to protect them from the unauthorized changes.

God inspires the writings by using the vocabulary and language of the prophets or saints. He arranges the words according to his knowledge before his body speaks or writes them. If they are changed by any unauthorized sinner, they are no longer trustworthy for the truth. Every single word in the scriptures were changed from one language to another by men who didn't know the true God. They subtracted and added words for their own benefit and this is how tithes and offerings got into the scriptures. God doesn't need tithes and offerings for his prophets and saints because he knows how to perform miracles. We enter his rest and all our living expenses are taken care of by him so we have nothing to worry about while we preach the gospel.

Since God is the only one who can interpret the scriptures and I'm his only saint in over 1600 years, I'm his eyes to see the scriptures so he can use them when he wants to.

So, you're the only one who can interpret the Bible correctly? And since, as you say, those of us not 'chosen' and with you being the only 'chosen' one on Earth at this point, what point would there be in listening to you? We're all doomed regardless, are we not? It's not like we can find salvation by listening to you, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish exactly?

God is saving all his created people as the die in the flesh so you have nothing to worry about. I'm only preaching the gospel until I find my killer to fulfill a prophecy that all saints will be killed in this age. I'm not here to recruit people unless of course, it's in God's plans for another chosen one to hear the gospel, which is the voice of God, or the truth. I haven't found anyone in over 2 1/2 years so it looks like I'll die without a fellow saint to die with. Once I'm killed, then the earth will start changing and this will destroy everything on earth including the people.

But God created us as thoughts within his thoughts where we've always been. We'll remain dormant until we have another body to experience our thoughts. These thoughts are our life that's all planned out by God. Our bodies are like puppets that function according to our thoughts.

Jesus was the name of a body that the light of God used 2,000 years ago to speak for God. After the body of Jesus died, the light kept shining without a body to use until Peter became the next sinless body. The light that was in Peter began to shine like it did in the body of Jesus. Thousands of other saints learned they were the light of God when they become sinless. The only problem was that the men of the dark killed all the saints and Jesus. The only light that has shined in a body since then is the one that's shining in me today. It's not the body of a man that's important. It's the light of truth that you need to live life.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

Psalm 27
0: A Psalm of David.
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 51
4: "Listen to me, my people, and give ear to me, my nation; for a law will go forth from me, and my justice for a light to the peoples.

John 8
12: Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 9
5: As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Ephesians 5
8: for once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light

John 12
36: While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." When Jesus had said this, he departed and hid himself from them.

1. So you don't call Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?
2. You don't believe He is the Son of God and came in the flesh?
3. You don't believe He (Jesus) has always existed?

Or do you?

PS - A simple yes or no will do to answer those questions

Since all three of your questions cannot be answered with a yes or no, you better change your questions or start listening to me instead of the enemy.

You are the enemy with your own Gospel, of man and not God.

Not being able to answer yes or no to those questions gives you away.

All the Scripture you posted above points to a Risen Messiah, not that God talks to you.

1. So you don't call Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?
2. You don't believe He is the Son of God and came in the flesh?
3. You don't believe He (Jesus) has always existed?

Or do you?

PS - A simple yes or no will do to answer those questions

Since all three of your questions cannot be answered with a yes or no, you better change your questions or start listening to me instead of the enemy.

You are the enemy with your own Gospel, of man and not God.

Not being able to answer yes or no to those questions gives you away.

All the Scripture you posted above points to a Risen Messiah, not that God talks to you.

Go visit the Jewish Pharisees. You'd fit in that crowd perfectly.

God is saving all his created people as the die in the flesh so you have nothing to worry about. I'm only preaching the gospel until I find my killer to fulfill a prophecy that all saints will be killed in this age. I'm not here to recruit people unless of course, it's in God's plans for another chosen one to hear the gospel, which is the voice of God, or the truth. I haven't found anyone in over 2 1/2 years so it looks like I'll die without a fellow saint to die with. Once I'm killed, then the earth will start changing and this will destroy everything on earth including the people.

But God created us as thoughts within his thoughts where we've always been. We'll remain dormant until we have another body to experience our thoughts. These thoughts are our life that's all planned out by God. Our bodies are like puppets that function according to our thoughts.

Are you sure that you are the only one out there? Couldn't there be one floating around that you don't know about ? If you were told all about the lava and all it's odd that you weren't told about another saint.

Are you sure that you are the only one out there? Couldn't there be one floating around that you don't know about ? If you were told all about the lava and all it's odd that you weren't told about another saint.

God doesn't want us to have distracting thoughts about who might be a saint. He planned all things so he knows if there's another one left and I'll come across his path at the precise moment. I learned to trust God for every word, otherwise there wouldn't be any point for him to make a body sinless for himself. The thing with God is that he doesn't react quickly to things like we would expect him. When he healed me of diseases, it took a few days before the symptoms went away. He never removes the disease but he stops the symptoms. He even fixed the half shaft on my 1982 Toyota Tercel one time in 1989 on a family trip. He fixed it so good that I put another 70,000 miles on the car without replacing it.

This guy has some interesting ideas... There is no other nice way to put it.

The Lord through His servant Joshua said "Choose this day whom you will serve"

I'll listen to the prophet of the Lord there.

God doesn't want us to have distracting thoughts about who might be a saint. He planned all things so he knows if there's another one left and I'll come across his path at the precise moment. I learned to trust God for every word, otherwise there wouldn't be any point for him to make a body sinless for himself. The thing with God is that he doesn't react quickly to things like we would expect him. When he healed me of diseases, it took a few days before the symptoms went away. He never removes the disease but he stops the symptoms. He even fixed the half shaft on my 1982 Toyota Tercel one time in 1989 on a family trip. He fixed it so good that I put another 70,000 miles on the car without replacing it.

Well good luck and thanks for droppng by. Good prediction about getting banned !
I owe you rep.

Well good luck and thanks for droppng by. Good prediction about getting banned !
I owe you rep.

For some reason, it was only a one day ban. Maybe it's because a few people were actually interested in the words I'm using.

The more we understand the workings of the human brain, the more dubious our previous theories about FREE WILL become.

Now here's the really troubling thing about these revelations....

Our entire society, its laws especially, are based on the theory that people operate with entirely free will.

Science is showing us that we aren't quite the free agents we believed ourselves to be, but society has very little choice but to operate as though we do have ENTIRELY free will.

Essantially we are pattern recognition machines with internal (and highly individualistic) scripts that we usually employ when some pattern presents itself.

Parcing out all the factors that lead us from recognition to action is the problem.

Thanks to the complextity of people, and the random nature of existence, positing that we are mechanistic as, for example, insects seem to be, is proposterous.

But to suggest that we are therefore not at all mechanistic in responding to events , is likewise obviously not true.

One would hope that the more we understand the arcane workings of the human brain, the better we can determine things like culpability and responsibility for what we do.

But it usually takes society a long time to go from a scientific revelation about how the minds works, to making our society understand that.

Remember when addiction was ENTIRELY thought to be a question of poor moral choices?

We've moved past that POV, and are beginning to understand how powerfully addictions take over brain functions, but our laws and society still mostly operate as though addiction was entirely a question of our FREE WILL making bad choices, right?

Now amplify that issue to include judging our every action in life.

These scientific revelations about how our brains work are terribly difficult to apply when judging our and other's actions in everyday life.

We have to pretend that we are entirely free agents when it is highly unlikely that ANY of us have anything approaching that degree of FREE WILL.

And this fact that we are not entirely free agents is in direct conflict with the Christian theory that men are entirely free agents whose every act is a moral decision, too.

Last edited:

'Interesting' is a nice way to put put it, Av. :lol:

'Interesting' is a nice way to put put it, Av. :lol:

I always checked out interesting things but I didn't have to check out God. He does all the work and commanding, and I just obey him. The interesting thing for me now is to see all the people who aren't interested at all in what God says. It makes these following prophecies more interesting to me.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man! ,

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding,

Psalm 21
8:Your hand will find out all your enemies; your right hand will find out those who hate you.
9: You will make them as a blazing oven when you appear. The LORD will swallow them up in his wrath; and fire will consume them.
10: You will destroy their offspring from the earth, and their children from among the sons of men.
11: If they plan evil against you, if they devise mischief, they will not succeed.

Psalm 34
21: Evil shall slay the wicked; and those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
22: The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Psalm 44
7: But thou hast saved us from our foes, and hast put to confusion those who hate us.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?

Psalm 97
10: The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Amos 5
10: They hate him who reproves in the gate, and they abhor him who speaks the truth.

Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

Proverbs 8
32: And now, my sons, listen to me: happy are those who keep my ways.
33: Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it.
34: Happy is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.
35: For he who finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD;
36: but he who misses me injures himself; all who hate me love death."

Proverbs 13
1: A wise son hears his father's instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

I think people are interested. The problem is when it comes when God tells people how to behave and warns them of the consequences of not behaving. The message is so vague that it's tough to act on and since all is predestined it makes it all sorta moot , doesn't it ?

I think people are interested. The problem is when it comes when God tells people how to behave and warns them of the consequences of not behaving. The message is so vague that it's tough to act on and since all is predestined it makes it all sorta moot , doesn't it ?

You're right my friend. Since everything was planned before creation, there's nothing I can do to change those plans, unless it was planned that a new saint starts listening to the message I have. Since I was allowed back in here, there's a possibility that someone was planned to listen to him. That person could very well be you.

If you are a chosen one, you will stay interested in the gospel, which is another name for God's voice. I was created to speak for him as well as all the prophets, Jesus and other saints. You could be one of us but there's a process of listening to his voice until he reveals himself in you. This is the point of faith, which religious people have no understanding about. Only God can give faith because no one can see him. This is an experience that you will never forget and it's unique to each of us so however he reveals himself to you will be different than what happened to me or anyone else. God likes individuality because that's they way he created us.

Once you have faith, then he starts giving you commands to obey and he has a plan all worked out for you if you're his chosen one. Many of his commands come in the form of desires and they are so strong that he forces you to obey him. When he wants to change your DNA, he puts you to the ground so he can operate on you. This is a very painful procedure and you will cry deeply, unlike any crying you've ever experienced. Eventually, he'll have good control of you so he can remove your more difficult sins like lust, greed, jealousy, pride, etc. These are very strong root sins that force sinners to disobey the laws and commandments of God. By obeying God's commands, he circumvents around those laws and commandments because after you're sinless, he will start revealing his knowledge as you write and speak the inspired words he gives you. This is where you'll learn that you are the law and commandments of God. You will learn that you were created as the light energy that was used to create everything else. This energy is what's needed to speak for God from his knowledge, which is thoughts where all his plans were made.

What I wrote here is not understood by Christians who think all it takes is a decision for their Jesus. With this deception, they remain as sinners until they die. But God is saving all his created people from their flesh when they die so Christians never needed to make a decision. God used religion as a deception to keep most of his people busy while he was revealing knowledge in us saints.

Forum List

Back