Free Will, A Man's Play

godspeaker

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
This writing is only an analogy to show you what it would be like if everyone had free will. There are people who believe they have to make the right choices in order to be saved but this means your whole life has to be in your own hands from the time you're born until you die in the flesh. If this is true, then everyone should be able to do what they want without any concern for others.

This story is a play based on free will, which means there is no will of God involved. All he did was create us and left us to our own self. This play will show you how that isn't possible.

There is no playwrite (God) to write the playscripts (our lives) so everyone involved with the play has free will to choose whatever they want to say or do. Each actor or actress can decide what to wear for the play and since there are no playscripts or playwrite, there's no need for rehearsels.

The musicians of the orchestra will decide which notes they want to play during the production because they won't have any sheet music. The lighting crew will have a variety of colored lights, strobelights, and spotlights to play with during the production, depending on what kind of mood they're in.

The sound crew has thousands of sound effects to enhance the quality of the play while deciding for themselves what sounds they like the best, how loud they should be and when to make noise.

The audience will be the director, basically the moral majority who like to judge others. They will decide who's good or bad while the play is being acted out. This play will require a large cast of fill-in actors and actresses to replace the ones the director chooses as bad. They will be cast off the stage into a large dark pit that will be started on fire after the show.

The audience, (director) will have a choice to pay to get into the theatre or exercise their free will and walk in for free. They will have the choice to say or do whatever they want while the play is in progress. Stone throwing is allowed by them if they decide an actor, actress or musician isn't performing good enough for them.

At the end of the play, the audience will get to judge the overall performance and all the bad actors, actresses, musicians and light and sound technicians will be thrown into the pit for a big old bonfire that will torture them forever.

I just described a Godless world on a small scale. As you can see, a play like this is impossible but there are people who think we have free will. These people don't see the distinct organization in this world and sense that they don't have control of what's going on.

Many of us have dreams of something different, but here we are, the same old person we've always been. Why can't we choose to be richer, more popular, better looking, more talented, or more loving? Why can't we decide to stop a particular habit when we want to and do them again later in life?

The answers to these questions were put in our play scripts a long time ago when each of us were created in the image of God. God is the playwrite who made plans for everything before anything was created. Each of his created images that we call our soul is our eternal script that can't be changed. Everything we hear, speak, see, smell, taste and touch is within our soul and all we need is a costume (our body) to wear on stage.

The first act of God's play is almost over and all our bodies will perish. Our soul's will rest in God until the next act begins. Without any genetic sins of our flesh during the next age, we will understand that God is in total control of our lives. Don't let this discourage you because it will be the best play we've ever seen.

If you want to see how much control God has today, go watch the ants, birds, fish and animals in this world. It doesn't take long to learn that we do have play scripts to live by.

godspeaker, how can you be so certain that it is your God that has written the script for this play, and is directing it at every turn?

Could it not be as I believe, that there are Three Directors, women all; the Maiden, the Matron, and the Crone, who weave the thread of our lives, directing it where THEY will, and cutting it to its prescribed length? A thread which no Man nor God can ever unravel or change.

• Banned
godspeaker - May I please ask, who do you say that Jesus Christ is and who is he in relation to us?

Jesus was the name of a body that the light of God used 2,000 years ago to speak for God. After the body of Jesus died, the light kept shining without a body to use until Peter became the next sinless body. The light that was in Peter began to shine like it did in the body of Jesus. Thousands of other saints learned they were the light of God when they become sinless. The only problem was that the men of the dark killed all the saints and Jesus. The only light that has shined in a body since then is the one that's shining in me today. It's not the body of a man that's important. It's the light of truth that you need to live life.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

Psalm 27
0: A Psalm of David.
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 51
4: "Listen to me, my people, and give ear to me, my nation; for a law will go forth from me, and my justice for a light to the peoples.

John 8
12: Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 9
5: As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Ephesians 5
8: for once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light

John 12
36: While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." When Jesus had said this, he departed and hid himself from them.

• Banned
godspeaker, how can you be so certain that it is your God that has written the script for this play, and is directing it at every turn?

Could it not be as I believe, that there are Three Directors, women all; the Maiden, the Matron, and the Crone, who weave the thread of our lives, directing it where THEY will, and cutting it to its prescribed length? A thread which no Man nor God can ever unravel or change.

I'm the playwrite.

godspeaker - May I please ask, who do you say that Jesus Christ is and who is he in relation to us?

Jesus was the name of a body that the light of God used 2,000 years ago to speak for God. After the body of Jesus died, the light kept shining without a body to use until Peter became the next sinless body. The light that was in Peter began to shine like it did in the body of Jesus. Thousands of other saints learned they were the light of God when they become sinless. The only problem was that the men of the dark killed all the saints and Jesus. The only light that has shined in a body since then is the one that's shining in me today. It's not the body of a man that's important. It's the light of truth that you need to live life.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

Psalm 27
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 51
4: "Listen to me, my people, and give ear to me, my nation; for a law will go forth from me, and my justice for a light to the peoples.

John 8
12: Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 9

Ephesians 5
8: for once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light

John 12
36: While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." When Jesus had said this, he departed and hid himself from them.

1. Do you call Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?
2. Do you believe He is the Son of God and came in the flesh?
3. Do you believe He (Jesus Christ) has always existed?

PS - A simple yes or no will do to answer those questions

Last edited:
  • Banned

John 6

Isaiah 45

Psalm 27

Isaiah 51

John 8

John 9

Ephesians 5

John 12

1. So you don't call Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?
2. You don't believe He is the Son of God and came in the flesh?
3. You don't believe He (Jesus) has always existed?

Or do you?

Since all three of your questions cannot be answered with a yes or no, you better change your questions or start listening to me instead of the enemy.

John 6

Isaiah 45

Psalm 27

Isaiah 51

John 8

John 9

Ephesians 5

John 12

Or do you?

Here they are, re-worded.

Since all three of your questions cannot be answered with a yes or no, you better change your questions or start listening to me instead of the enemy.

This writing is only an analogy to show you what it would be like if everyone had free will. There are people who believe they have to make the right choices in order to be saved but this means your whole life has to be in your own hands from the time you're born until you die in the flesh. If this is true, then everyone should be able to do what they want without any concern for others.

This story is a play based on free will, which means there is no will of God involved. All he did was create us and left us to our own self. This play will show you how that isn't possible.

There is no playwrite (God) to write the playscripts (our lives) so everyone involved with the play has free will to choose whatever they want to say or do. Each actor or actress can decide what to wear for the play and since there are no playscripts or playwrite, there's no need for rehearsels.

The musicians of the orchestra will decide which notes they want to play during the production because they won't have any sheet music. The lighting crew will have a variety of colored lights, strobelights, and spotlights to play with during the production, depending on what kind of mood they're in.

The sound crew has thousands of sound effects to enhance the quality of the play while deciding for themselves what sounds they like the best, how loud they should be and when to make noise.

The audience will be the director, basically the moral majority who like to judge others. They will decide who's good or bad while the play is being acted out. This play will require a large cast of fill-in actors and actresses to replace the ones the director chooses as bad. They will be cast off the stage into a large dark pit that will be started on fire after the show.

The audience, (director) will have a choice to pay to get into the theatre or exercise their free will and walk in for free. They will have the choice to say or do whatever they want while the play is in progress. Stone throwing is allowed by them if they decide an actor, actress or musician isn't performing good enough for them.

At the end of the play, the audience will get to judge the overall performance and all the bad actors, actresses, musicians and light and sound technicians will be thrown into the pit for a big old bonfire that will torture them forever.

I just described a Godless world on a small scale. As you can see, a play like this is impossible but there are people who think we have free will. These people don't see the distinct organization in this world and sense that they don't have control of what's going on.

Many of us have dreams of something different, but here we are, the same old person we've always been. Why can't we choose to be richer, more popular, better looking, more talented, or more loving? Why can't we decide to stop a particular habit when we want to and do them again later in life?

The answers to these questions were put in our play scripts a long time ago when each of us were created in the image of God. God is the playwrite who made plans for everything before anything was created. Each of his created images that we call our soul is our eternal script that can't be changed. Everything we hear, speak, see, smell, taste and touch is within our soul and all we need is a costume (our body) to wear on stage.

The first act of God's play is almost over and all our bodies will perish. Our soul's will rest in God until the next act begins. Without any genetic sins of our flesh during the next age, we will understand that God is in total control of our lives. Don't let this discourage you because it will be the best play we've ever seen.

If you want to see how much control God has today, go watch the ants, birds, fish and animals in this world. It doesn't take long to learn that we do have play scripts to live by.

If you don't believe in free will, you're not a Christian, IMO. Saying "God has a plan for our lives" or "everything happens for a reason" sounds like what pagans would say about the Olympian gods and their meddling in human affairs, NOT what a Christian would say. If we're not totally free to make our own decisions, what's the point of threatening us with hell, if things don't turn out well? If we're being directed, I don't see how we can be punished.

Or do you?

When you ask questions that you can't possibly understand, then you need much more than a yes or no answer. If you're willing to read all the writing it takes to explain who Jesus Christ is and was, then I'll start writing. But if you're only interested in your own selfish motive, then you'll have to wait until the next age when you have the truth to understand who we are.

If you don't believe in free will, you're not a Christian, IMO. Saying "God has a plan for our lives" or "everything happens for a reason" sounds like what pagans would say about the Olympian gods and their meddling in human affairs, NOT what a Christian would say. If we're not totally free to make our own decisions, what's the point of threatening us with hell, if things don't turn out well? If we're being directed, I don't see how we can be punished.

Christians are pagan worshipers and that's why they don't know the will of God.

When you ask questions that you can't possibly understand, then you need much more than a yes or no answer. If you're willing to read all the writing it takes to explain who Jesus Christ is and was, then I'll start writing. But if you're only interested in your own selfish motive, then you'll have to wait until the next age when you have the truth to understand who we are.

Listen, Brad, I'll listen to God before I listen to you, and if you know Him, then you would have no dispute with that. I can quote scripture too, but what does it mean to you?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

But ok then, please feel free to write everything you need to answer the questions. They are "yes" or "no" questions, I'd still like to know the answers, with whatever explanations you'd like to add. Thanks.

I'm the playwrite.

Are you the playwrite, or are you simply the faceman for the REAL playwrite? For if YOU are the playwrite, then this whole talk of Divinity is misplaced, unless you wish to tell me that You ARE God. However, if you are simply the ghostwriter for the REAL playwrite, that may be a different story.

Either way, I am still a firm believer in the Fates and in their place in determining the actions of the actors on the stage of life, and I always will be.

Listen, Brad, I'll listen to God before I listen to you, and if you know Him, then you would have no dispute with that. I can quote scripture too, but what does it mean to you?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

But ok then, please feel free to write everything you need to answer the questions. They are "yes" or "no" questions, I'd still like to know the answers, with whatever explanations you'd like to add. Thanks.

The reason I can't answer these questions with a yes or no is because I know you don't understand who Jesus or God is. You have been deceived like all other Christians in this world since Christianity started. It wasn't Jesus who started a religion called Christianity. He never once spoke about being a Christian or belonging to the religion of Christianity.

Jesus knew he was only a body that God was using for his own purpose and as soon as God didn't need his body anymore, it was used for a flesh sacrifice for the forgiveness of all sins, not just the sins of sinners who call themselves Christians. After the body of Jesus was killed, the Word of God, who was using his body, remained in the invisible heavenly existence where he's always been. The Word is only a symbolic name for light energy, which was God's first creation. God is nothing but thoughts were he planned everything but he needed this light power to create everything else before the light formed the atoms for the physical worlds and the bodies we're using.

God chose a certain amount of bodies for his light energy to use and speak from God's knowledge. These are the prophets, Jesus and us saints. The first bodies of the prophets couldn't be made sinless because God didn't have a flesh sacrifice planned until the prophecies needed to be spoken by Jesus. So he used the prophets for writing prophecies that he would interpret later on while he was using the body of Jesus and us saints. Since the prophets were sinners, God couldn't fill their heart, mind and soul with his knowledge so he had to command them to write and speak his inspired words without the knowledge. This means they didn't understand the truth in the inspired words they were writing or speaking.

The body of Jesus had to be sinless so he changed the DNA of his parents seed before he was conceived in his mother's womb. This made him a sinless body when he was born but he also had the knowledge of God available in his heart, mind and soul, which is the invisible heavenly existence of all us prophets, Jesus and saints. We were all created together as one and we have many biblical names to describe us such as Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Word, Light, Christ, Counselor, Voice of God, Gospel, Spoken Word of God, Remnant of Israel, Remnant of Jacob, Joseph and Judah, etc.

This means that the bodies of Peter, John, and the rest of the disciples of Jesus were already created as the Word but they needed to be sinless before God could reveal his knowledge in their heart, mind and soul. Jesus had to preach the gospel until God revealed himself in Peter. Then Jesus knew he could be killed so Peter could be the next Christ to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God. Because it's God who is using these bodies for his own purpose to reveal his knowledge in.

After Jesus was killed, then God started the process to get Peter sinless. This means that God would start making commands in the mind of Peter to get him to confess and repent of his sins. Then God would change the DNA in his body cells to stop the power it had to deceive his thoughts. God planned this process before creation so everything goes according to his plans. It's possible it took God several years to get Peter sinless so he could start revealing his knowledge in his heart, mind and soul. When God knows the body of Peter was ready to preach the gospel, then he puts a very strong desire in his heart to force him to preach the gospel until he's killed.

This was the start of the gospel finding the rest of God's bodies so he could use to reveal more knowledge and interpret the prophecies he had the prophets write in the past. This knowledge is the only reason God had this first age of judgment. The light of God will get new bodies in the next age who will wake up without any stored memories. We won't have a language to speak so it's necessary for us to have this knowledge to keep us calm. This knowledge is God but it's only enough knowledge to help guide us to form a new vocabulary and language. Then God can reveal more knowledge in our minds as we speak his inspired words to each other. He will let us know about all the other people who will be reborn into the new paradise starting with a new adult Adam and Eve. Names aren't important but I used Adam and Eve for describing these adult bodies compared to ours.

This new paradise is what God has planned for all his living creation to live for eternity. The earth will be changed to level ground so there will be plenty of room for us. Never again will there be a religion that worships their own ideas like Christianity, Judaism and Islam in this age. All these things during this age was a deception caused by the corrupt DNA of our flesh. It was our flesh that was the enemy of God until he destroyed them all. Our flesh was the symbolic satan, devil, lucifer, etc. This won't happen in the next age because our bodies will obey the laws and commandments of God every second for eternity.

With this knowledge, you can see that it's impossible to answer your questions with a yes or no, especially when I know God very well.

I'm the playwrite.

Are you the playwrite, or are you simply the faceman for the REAL playwrite? For if YOU are the playwrite, then this whole talk of Divinity is misplaced, unless you wish to tell me that You ARE God. However, if you are simply the ghostwriter for the REAL playwrite, that may be a different story.

Either way, I am still a firm believer in the Fates and in their place in determining the actions of the actors on the stage of life, and I always will be.

The playwrite is the knowledge of God which is thoughts where all his plans were made. God had to create energy to make things happen so he created light, which is where all our energies of the universe comes from. This light was used for creating everything else and forming the atoms for the physical worlds and bodies we use.

This light of God uses a certain amount of bodies during this age for God to reveal his knowledge so the playwrite is God's knowledge, with all the plans and thoughts to make our bodies function. This is our life that is all planned out for us and our body is like a puppe that obeys these thoughts that are processed by the brain. This means we can't think on our own.

John 6

Isaiah 45

Psalm 27

Isaiah 51

John 8

John 9

Ephesians 5

John 12

Why do you cite the Bible when you've invalidated it? You said that only God knows which parts are true and which are not? Perhaps none of it is true if that's the case? Should you really be citing it as a resource when you claim it's false?

The reason I can't answer these questions with a yes or no is because I know you don't understand who Jesus or God is. You have been deceived like all other Christians in this world since Christianity started. It wasn't Jesus who started a religion called Christianity. He never once spoke about being a Christian or belonging to the religion of Christianity.

Jesus knew he was only a body that God was using for his own purpose and as soon as God didn't need his body anymore, it was used for a flesh sacrifice for the forgiveness of all sins, not just the sins of sinners who call themselves Christians. After the body of Jesus was killed, the Word of God, who was using his body, remained in the invisible heavenly existence where he's always been. The Word is only a symbolic name for light energy, which was God's first creation. God is nothing but thoughts were he planned everything but he needed this light power to create everything else before the light formed the atoms for the physical worlds and the bodies we're using.

God chose a certain amount of bodies for his light energy to use and speak from God's knowledge. These are the prophets, Jesus and us saints. The first bodies of the prophets couldn't be made sinless because God didn't have a flesh sacrifice planned until the prophecies needed to be spoken by Jesus. So he used the prophets for writing prophecies that he would interpret later on while he was using the body of Jesus and us saints. Since the prophets were sinners, God couldn't fill their heart, mind and soul with his knowledge so he had to command them to write and speak his inspired words without the knowledge. This means they didn't understand the truth in the inspired words they were writing or speaking.

The body of Jesus had to be sinless so he changed the DNA of his parents seed before he was conceived in his mother's womb. This made him a sinless body when he was born but he also had the knowledge of God available in his heart, mind and soul, which is the invisible heavenly existence of all us prophets, Jesus and saints. We were all created together as one and we have many biblical names to describe us such as Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Word, Light, Christ, Counselor, Voice of God, Gospel, Spoken Word of God, Remnant of Israel, Remnant of Jacob, Joseph and Judah, etc.

This means that the bodies of Peter, John, and the rest of the disciples of Jesus were already created as the Word but they needed to be sinless before God could reveal his knowledge in their heart, mind and soul. Jesus had to preach the gospel until God revealed himself in Peter. Then Jesus knew he could be killed so Peter could be the next Christ to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God. Because it's God who is using these bodies for his own purpose to reveal his knowledge in.

After Jesus was killed, then God started the process to get Peter sinless. This means that God would start making commands in the mind of Peter to get him to confess and repent of his sins. Then God would change the DNA in his body cells to stop the power it had to deceive his thoughts. God planned this process before creation so everything goes according to his plans. It's possible it took God several years to get Peter sinless so he could start revealing his knowledge in his heart, mind and soul. When God knows the body of Peter was ready to preach the gospel, then he puts a very strong desire in his heart to force him to preach the gospel until he's killed.

This was the start of the gospel finding the rest of God's bodies so he could use to reveal more knowledge and interpret the prophecies he had the prophets write in the past. This knowledge is the only reason God had this first age of judgment. The light of God will get new bodies in the next age who will wake up without any stored memories. We won't have a language to speak so it's necessary for us to have this knowledge to keep us calm. This knowledge is God but it's only enough knowledge to help guide us to form a new vocabulary and language. Then God can reveal more knowledge in our minds as we speak his inspired words to each other. He will let us know about all the other people who will be reborn into the new paradise starting with a new adult Adam and Eve. Names aren't important but I used Adam and Eve for describing these adult bodies compared to ours.

This new paradise is what God has planned for all his living creation to live for eternity. The earth will be changed to level ground so there will be plenty of room for us. Never again will there be a religion that worships their own ideas like Christianity, Judaism and Islam in this age. All these things during this age was a deception caused by the corrupt DNA of our flesh. It was our flesh that was the enemy of God until he destroyed them all. Our flesh was the symbolic satan, devil, lucifer, etc. This won't happen in the next age because our bodies will obey the laws and commandments of God every second for eternity.

With this knowledge, you can see that it's impossible to answer your questions with a yes or no, especially when I know God very well.

The Lord protects His own and He has given us tools and/or knowledge unto which to test the spirits, to see if they are from God. Those questions are indeed answered easily a yes or no, that is, according to your knowledge. Do you believe Jesus Christ is Lord? If not, you reply a simple no. Do you believe Jesus has always existed? If yes, you simply reply "yes".

Since you are choosing to avoid them directly, that tells me alot.

I think I saw in another thread where you said there is no Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)? correct? For one, if there is no Spirit, please explain the following verses when Jesus Christ is talking about being born again of the Spirit.

John 3

1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Here also below is a verse in regard to my Lord and my God. And I will trust Him firstly before any "man" words or teachings, which includes you. Praise the LORD.

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Last edited:

The Lord protects His own and He has given us tools and/or knowledge unto which to test the spirits, to see if they are from God. Those questions are indeed answered easily a yes or no, that is, according to your knowledge. Do you believe Jesus Christ is Lord? If not, you reply a simple no. Do you believe Jesus has always existed? If yes, you simply reply "yes".

Since you are choosing to avoid them directly, that tells me alot.

I think I saw in another thread where you said there is no Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)? correct? For one, if there is no Spirit, please explain the following verses when Jesus Christ is talking about being born again of the Spirit.

John 3

1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Here also below is a verse in regard to my Lord and my God. And I will trust Him firstly before any "man" words or teachings, which includes you. Praise the LORD.

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Most sinners can't listen to the truth without having to listen to their own ideas.

John 6

Isaiah 45

Psalm 27

Isaiah 51

John 8

John 9

Ephesians 5

John 12

Why do you cite the Bible when you've invalidated it? You said that only God knows which parts are true and which are not? Perhaps none of it is true if that's the case? Should you really be citing it as a resource when you claim it's false?

God is the only one authorized to use his words but after all the Jews and Romans changed all the words, it's even difficult for God to use them. But the prophecies he needed me to speak and end this world were in okay shape. That's why he used such heavy symbolism in the words to protect them from the unauthorized changes.

God inspires the writings by using the vocabulary and language of the prophets or saints. He arranges the words according to his knowledge before his body speaks or writes them. If they are changed by any unauthorized sinner, they are no longer trustworthy for the truth. Every single word in the scriptures were changed from one language to another by men who didn't know the true God. They subtracted and added words for their own benefit and this is how tithes and offerings got into the scriptures. God doesn't need tithes and offerings for his prophets and saints because he knows how to perform miracles. We enter his rest and all our living expenses are taken care of by him so we have nothing to worry about while we preach the gospel.

Since God is the only one who can interpret the scriptures and I'm his only saint in over 1600 years, I'm his eyes to see the scriptures so he can use them when he wants to.

Forum List

Back