FREE ***** VADER!!! Sign the petition.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
A year ago, a terrible thing occurred.

A bunch of Hannity hooligans stormed the joint and began to use the name ***** in vain. As a result, ***** became a five-letter word.

This thread is a petition to urge Gunny, the dungeon master, to release ***** from the Word Prison, so that we can freely discuss Star Wars (more specifically the Dark Side) at our leisure!

Gunny...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!

hillary-vader.jpg

the force is like Duct Tape. It has a light side, and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

the trolls have moved on, it is time to parole Dart|-|.

A bunch of Hannity hooligans stormed the joint and began to use the name ***** in vain. As a result, ***** became a five-letter word.

This thread is a petition to urge Gunny, the dungeon master, to release ***** from the Word Prison, so that we can freely discuss Star Wars (more specifically the Dark Side) at our leisure!

hillary-vader.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!! Now that is HILARIOUS ! :clap2:

hillary-vader.jpg
I was surprised when I wrote ***** Cheney it came out censored, so I outsmarted the censor by putting spaces between the letters.
D A R T H, D A R T H, D A R T H, D A R T H, D A R T H, D A R T H, D A R T H, D A R T H
:lol:

Forum List

Back