"Free Tibet"?... What about "Free Iran"?...

And please note that while we may think that Tibet deserves to be liberated from occupation by China, nobody's bumperstickers are demanding that we invade that nation to liberate it either.

"while we"... Illustrative...

And please, Explain to me what Purpose that Bumpersticker Serves, except to Stroke your own Ego and Tell People in other Cars that you Care?...

:)

peace...

Bumper stickers are for morons. They ruin your paint, and alienate you from selling your car to a certain segment of people.

Decals are the way to go, ladies and gentlemen. Right on the windows, they don't obstruct your vision and they come off with razor blades. Duh.

Bumper stickers are for morons. They ruin your paint, and alienate you from selling your car to a certain segment of people.

Decals are the way to go, ladies and gentlemen. Right on the windows, they don't obstruct your vision and they come off with razor blades. Duh.

NEVER Put one on your Paint...

Idiots.

Widows... They should be Called Window Stickers.

I have (3) "Federalist" Stickers (Vinyl Letters) on my Honda, and (1) of my Custom "OBEY" Stickers...

Good Stuff.

peace...

And please note that while we may think that Tibet deserves to be liberated from occupation by China, nobody's bumperstickers are demanding that we invade that nation to liberate it either.

And please, Explain to me what Purpose that Bumpersticker Serves, except to Stroke your own Ego and Tell People in other Cars that you Care?...

peace...

I really don't know. I feel the same way about bumper stickers that I feel about tatoos.

Fine for those who want them, but I'll pass.

As to the use of "We"?

Yes, I think that China should get out of Tibet.

You don't?

Last edited:

peace...

I really don't know. I feel the same way about bumper stickers that I feel about tatoos.

Fine for those who want them, but I'll pass.

Tatoos are Scars...

I can take the "OBEY" Sticker off my Window, and will when I Replace it with the Next one...

Tatoos... Bah!

peace...

"Secondly, why do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime? Do you advocate communism?"

^Sorry, but your Question Assumes...

It just does.

Here's the Proper way to Ask me without Assuming:

"Do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime?"

Can you tell what's Different?

peace...

My original question was "Do you have a problem with freeing Tibet?".

How is that an assumption? ...especially after you'd told us that you are going to puke the next time you see a "Free Tibet" sticker.

And how are your questions not assumptions:

"Where the Fuck are these Crybaby White Liberals on the Islamic Oppression in Iran?"

"So, what's with Tibet? Why the Favoritism when it Comes to Oppression and Tyranny?"

You have assumed that liberals don't care about what is happening in Iran.

A more appropriate question would have been to say: "Many liberals support freeing Tibet. Do those same liberals support freedom in Iran?"

You would get far more legitimate discussion out of that.

But, instead you BAIT and TROLL.

We know your MO. Consider changing it if you want to be taken seriously.

Again... Avoids the Facts about his ASSuming...

And you are More than Welcome to Avoid me, Kangleberry.

Nobody Asked you to Hump my Leg Obsessively. :clap2:

peace...

Deflection.

My original question was "Do you have a problem with freeing Tibet?".

How is that an assumption? ...especially after you'd told us that you are going to puke the next time you see a "Free Tibet" sticker.

And how are your questions not assumptions:

"Where the Fuck are these Crybaby White Liberals on the Islamic Oppression in Iran?"

"So, what's with Tibet? Why the Favoritism when it Comes to Oppression and Tyranny?"

You have assumed that liberals don't care about what is happening in Iran.

A more appropriate question would have been to say: "Many liberals support freeing Tibet. Do those same liberals support freedom in Iran?"

You would get far more legitimate discussion out of that.

But, instead you BAIT and TROLL.

We know your MO. Consider changing it if you want to be taken seriously.

Again... Avoids the Facts about his ASSuming...

And you are More than Welcome to Avoid me, Kangleberry.

Nobody Asked you to Hump my Leg Obsessively. :clap2:

peace...

Deflection.

^Projection...

peace...

Reposting this until you are Honest enough to Acknowledge it...

You must not know the difference between making assumptions and asking questions.

If I asked you "Are you heterosexual?", would that be making an assumption, or asking a question?

"Secondly, why do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime? Do you advocate communism?"

It just does.

"Do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime?"

peace...

You must not know the difference between making assumptions and asking questions.

If I asked you "Are you heterosexual?", would that be making an assumption, or asking a question?

It just does.

peace...

Do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime?

It just does.

peace...

Do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime?

Absolutely... I am not Selectively Outraged by Tyranny...

That's the Left's Job...

They tend to Ignore the Abject Tyranny and Oppression of the Islamically Ruled Nations who are Executing Homosexuals right now while Targeting Israeli Babies for Death, but want American Voices Silenced because they are a Threat to them somehow...

Liberals are some Seriously Fucked up People in the Modern Day.

peace...

It just does.

peace...

That's the Left's Job...

They tend to Ignore the Abject Tyranny and Oppression of the Islamically Ruled Nations who are Executing Homosexuals right now while Targeting Israeli Babies for Death, but want American Voices Silenced because they are a Threat to them somehow...

peace...

Now you are making ASSumptions.

Have you asked me my opinion?

That's the Left's Job...

peace...

Now you are making ASSumptions.

Have you asked me my opinion?

No I didn't... I Made a Generalized Statement about Liberals niether Directed @ you, or ALL Liberals...

YOU Made yet another ASSumption...

peace...

"Free Tibet"?... What about "Free Iran"?...

So I Live in the general area of about Due Souteast of the (p)eople's (r)epublic of Boulder, by way of the I-36 Corridor, and if I see another Unshowered, Prius Driving, "Bush Lied People Died" Sticker having Puke with "Free Tibet" next to it, I'm gonna Puke...

Where the Fuck are these Crybaby White Liberals on the Islamic Oppression in Iran?...

In other Islamic Nations where Homosexuals are Killed for thier Deviancy and Women are Stoned to Death over Accusations of Infidelity?...

"That's their Culture... They don't want our Democracy"... <Actually heard Shithead Liberals say these kinds of things about our Liberating Iraq, of all places.

So, what's with Tibet?... Why the Favoritism when it Comes to Oppression and Tyranny?...

Why the Willful Apathy when it comes to the Islamist Nations and their Oppression?...

Illustrated VERY well with the Islamists in the Palestinian Areas that have the Hearts of the American Left as they Target Jewish Children...

Anyone?...

peace...

When the screaming, screeching dogs like Cynthia McKinney, Cindy Sheehan, International Answer, international unions in the UK and EU trying to initiate a boycott of israel, and other organizations that spend all day and night attacking Israel focus 1/10th of their energy on NK, Iran, China, Venezela, etc. - they might earn an ounce of credibility.

Today - they have NONE.

Who said it was OK? Its more justifiable, however.

China doesn't agree with me about Tibet? Wow, who would have thought. And ignoring anyone who disagrees with you about anything is an incredibly stupid tactic.

"More justifiable"? You might be giving sunni woman a run for the money for fucking stupidest post, ever.

Somehow, murder, tyranny, torture and repression are not justifiable in my book - no matter who the fuck does it.

Boy, you failed, miserably.

Who said it was OK? Its more justifiable, however.

China doesn't agree with me about Tibet? Wow, who would have thought. And ignoring anyone who disagrees with you about anything is an incredibly stupid tactic.

"More justifiable"? You might be giving sunni woman a run for the money for fucking stupidest post, ever.

Somehow, murder, tyranny, torture and repression are not justifiable in my book - no matter who the fuck does it.

Boy, you failed, miserably.

That doesn't make it ok, dumbshit.

But when its from another country, an added level of imperialism is there. If its their own country, no matter how unjust, there is a sense that its one of their own.

This is why Interational Humanitarian Law has more teeth and more laws than Human Rights law.

But when its from another country, an added level of imperialism is there. If its their own country, no matter how unjust, there is a sense that its one of their own.

This is why Interational Humanitarian Law has more teeth and more laws than Human Rights law.

Tell that to the Tortured and Murdered...

I'm Sure the Iranian Homosexuals who are Stoned to Death are like, at least it's the Saudis doing it!

peace...

WRONG, moron. Torture and murder is NEVER EVER EVER acceptable, regardless of who is doing it, you fucking asshole.

THIS is the perfect example of the mental sickness of the Left, the attempts to blur the line between right and wrong behavior, where sometimes , bad behavior is, if not allowed, than it is at least it is "understandable."

This is the same mental retardation that seeks out rationalizations for terrorism - but only if its performed by those who the Left deems as "oppressed," or a victim - especially if the perpetrator is a "victim" of the horrific West.

It is stupid people like you, who have bought into the muslim fascist/terrorist creed of "victimhood," who is responsible for helping perpetuate the problems of the middle east for decades now. By not demanding muslim fascists and their leadership adhere to standards of decent behavior, you have helped them to continue their murderous, awful ways. Congratulations, imbecile.

WRONG, moron. Torture and murder is NEVER EVER EVER acceptable, regardless of who is doing it, you fucking asshole.

THIS is the perfect example of the mental sickness of the Left, the attempts to blur the line between right and wrong behavior, where sometimes , bad behavior is, if not allowed, than it is at least it is "understandable."

This is the same mental retardation that seeks out rationalizations for terrorism - but only if its performed by those who the Left deems as "oppressed," or a victim - especially if the perpetrator is a "victim" of the horrific West.

It is stupid people like you, who have bought into the muslim fascist/terrorist creed of "victimhood," who is responsible for helping perpetuate the problems of the middle east for decades now. By not demanding muslim fascists and their leadership adhere to standards of decent behavior, you have helped them to continue their murderous, awful ways. Congratulations, imbecile.

The Left is Sympathetic to the Islamists Primarily for ONE Reason... They were at War with the President they didn't Vote for...

The Distinction?...

REPUBLICans and Conservatives won't Side or Sympathize with the Islamists now that Barry is Killing them...

And Conveniently, the Left no longer Cares that they are being Killed by our Horrible War Machine.

peace...

Forum List

Back