"Free Tibet"?... What about "Free Iran"?...

So I Live in the general area of about Due Souteast of the (p)eople's (r)epublic of Boulder, by way of the I-36 Corridor, and if I see another Unshowered, Prius Driving, "Bush Lied People Died" Sticker having Puke with "Free Tibet" next to it, I'm gonna Puke...

Where the Fuck are these Crybaby White Liberals on the Islamic Oppression in Iran?...

In other Islamic Nations where Homosexuals are Killed for thier Deviancy and Women are Stoned to Death over Accusations of Infidelity?...

"That's their Culture... They don't want our Democracy"... <Actually heard Shithead Liberals say these kinds of things about our Liberating Iraq, of all places.

So, what's with Tibet?... Why the Favoritism when it Comes to Oppression and Tyranny?...

Why the Willful Apathy when it comes to the Islamist Nations and their Oppression?...

Illustrated VERY well with the Islamists in the Palestinian Areas that have the Hearts of the American Left as they Target Jewish Children...

Anyone?...

:)

peace...

If you feel so strongly about a free Iran, why don't you and your fellow Darthettes put on a uniform for once and go liberate them? Regarding Palestine, maybe you guys can join the IDF and defend them as well? Or are you guys going to follow Rush, Hannity, Savage, and Boortz? You know just talk tough and let others do the fighting for you?

Let everybody who desires freedom stand up, show some balls and fight for it. I'm sick of Americans dying for everyone else's freedom.. and then what do you get???? "the whole world hates you!"... that's what you get.. and an apologetic asshole as a leader! screw it.. you value what you fight for. that's the bottom line. Tibet want freedom??? fight for it.. Iran want freedom?/ fight for it. leave us the USA out of it.

That's real talk right there!

NOW you are getting on the right track.

But no dissin' the Yaks.

Llamaphiles are welcome, but no hatin' on the Yaks.

Once the balls have been removed, a yak sack makes a great back pack.

"yak sack makes a great back pack" is so whack.

yak.gif

Female Executions The latest reports published by various international organizations such as Amnesty International and the United Nation's Human Rights Commission give a clear picture of the circumstances that Iranian women are suffering under.

They are denied the most basic human rights. Thousands and thousands of women have been imprisoned, raped, flogged, shot, hanged, or stoned to death, mostly under false accusations and all has been done under the name of God and apparently in accordance with the Islamic judicial system.

According to the report published by the Organization of Women Against Execution in Iran, the number of women executed from 1981 through1990, exceeds a few thousands. The Organization has been able to prepare a list containing 1428 names. Some of the data were gathered through the official channels and some from the relatives of the victims. According to this report out of 1428 women executed, 187 were under the age of 18, with 9 girls under the age of 13, 32 women were pregnant, and 14 were between the ages of 45 to 72 at the time of their execution. The youngest girl executed was 10 years and the oldest was 70 years of age. On his last visit to Iran, in 1991, Professor Reynaldo Galinde Pohl, Special Representative of the United Nation's Human Rights Commission, interviewed the Islamic Republic's Minister of Justice, Mr. Hojatolislam Esmail Shoushtari: "Referring to the penalties of amputation and stoning, he (The Minister) indicated that Iran's system of government was Islamic, thus Islamic laws were enforced and some penalties could not be changed. Murder, for example, was punished by the death penalty, and that rule could not be changed; however, judges were empowered to negotiate with the victims' relatives to replace the death penalty by another, and that did happen in 95 per cent of cases. Theft was punished by amputation, and adultery by stoning (to death). Those penalties could not be changed, because they were punishments especially established under Islam." All the authoritative international documentation and testimony gathered in the last 17 years of the life of the Islamic Regime in Iran is full of unceasing, systematic brutality, and oppression of masses, especially women.
The people of Iran have been working hard to make the world listen for a very long time, they had hope in their elections.

Meanwhile that bloated beurocracy called the UN, does nothing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxFa6-6gJ4[/ame]

A movie about a french reporter and an Iranian woman risking their lives to get the truth to the world
Click on the link
http://www.thestoning.com/
http://www.thestoning.com/t...

Female Executions The latest reports published by various international organizations such as Amnesty International...

Thanks for ruining our discussion of yaks with your derailment.

No problem :razz:

You want Yaks?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfr8jSVnHY"]YouTube - Sesame Street - Yakety Yak[/ame]

Ahhh! Classic sesame street clips are the best, because there is no Elmo.

I like how the yak had a bit of a New York accent.

i think it would be great for Tibet to be freed from China
just as i think it would be great to have a free and united Kurdistan

but neither are likely to happen

So I Live in the general area of about Due Souteast of the (p)eople's (r)epublic of Boulder, by way of the I-36 Corridor, and if I see another Unshowered, Prius Driving, "Bush Lied People Died" Sticker having Puke with "Free Tibet" next to it, I'm gonna Puke...

Where the Fuck are these Crybaby White Liberals on the Islamic Oppression in Iran?...

In other Islamic Nations where Homosexuals are Killed for thier Deviancy and Women are Stoned to Death over Accusations of Infidelity?...

"That's their Culture... They don't want our Democracy"... <Actually heard Shithead Liberals say these kinds of things about our Liberating Iraq, of all places.

So, what's with Tibet?... Why the Favoritism when it Comes to Oppression and Tyranny?...

Why the Willful Apathy when it comes to the Islamist Nations and their Oppression?...

Illustrated VERY well with the Islamists in the Palestinian Areas that have the Hearts of the American Left as they Target Jewish Children...

Anyone?...

peace...

I certainly want to see the Iranians liberate themselves fromt he homegrown nitwits who have captured their society.

Likwise I would like to see Tibet rid itself of the Chinese occupiers of that land.

But you do see the difference don't you?

Iran is entirely an internal dispute between neighbors in the same land.

Tibet/China is is one people taking over the land of another.

And please note that while we may think that Tibet deserves to be liberated from occupation by China, nobody's bumperstickers are demanding that we invade that nation to liberate it either.

There are significant differences between those two situations.

As to you kneejerkly stupid whining about liberals?

I can't help but think that the whole point of your post was simple to set you up to whine about liberals.

I suspect you don't give a rats asss really about either Tibet or Iran, and this post was just another foolish complain about what you imagine liberals are, what they think and so forth.

What the fuck does the liberalism v conservatism have to do with either of these issues?

Not a bleedin' thing.

The fake conservatives (that I'll bet you've been supporrting for years) did nothing about Tibet and were they in office they'd do exactly what Obama is currently doing about Iran, too.

You know that's true, but you just cannot admit it because if you did, then you couldn't whine about liberals.

It's really pathetic this stupid partisanship.

You must not know the difference between making assumptions and asking questions.

If I asked you "Are you heterosexual?", would that be making an assumption, or asking a question?

"Secondly, why do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime? Do you advocate communism?"

^Sorry, but your Question Assumes...

It just does.

Here's the Proper way to Ask me without Assuming:

"Do you not have a problem with Tibet being taken over and suppressed by a communist regime?"

Can you tell what's Different?

peace...

My original question was "Do you have a problem with freeing Tibet?".

How is that an assumption? ...especially after you'd told us that you are going to puke the next time you see a "Free Tibet" sticker.

And how are your questions not assumptions:

"Where the Fuck are these Crybaby White Liberals on the Islamic Oppression in Iran?"

"So, what's with Tibet? Why the Favoritism when it Comes to Oppression and Tyranny?"

You have assumed that liberals don't care about what is happening in Iran.

A more appropriate question would have been to say: "Many liberals support freeing Tibet. Do those same liberals support freedom in Iran?"

You would get far more legitimate discussion out of that.

But, instead you BAIT and TROLL.

We know your MO. Consider changing it if you want to be taken seriously.

Again... Avoids the Facts about his ASSuming...

And you are More than Welcome to Avoid me, Kangleberry.

Nobody Asked you to Hump my Leg Obsessively. :clap2:

peace...

much easier than what we've been through.. and what have we gained? Nothing! Nada Zip.. zero! except the disrespect and hatred from the rest of the world..

You Speak for the Rest of the World?... Wow.

Could you give me a Time Frame on when we were Loved and Respected by the Rest of the World, and how it Degraded to now?...

peace...

If you feel so strongly about a free Iran, why don't you and your fellow Darthettes put on a uniform for once and go liberate them? Regarding Palestine, maybe you guys can join the IDF and defend them as well? Or are you guys going to follow Rush, Hannity, Savage, and Boortz? You know just talk tough and let others do the fighting for you?

We are @ War with Iran and Liberating them?... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

You guys don't Think your Emoting through, do you?...

peace...

Forum List

Back