Free the border agents!

And yet, you believe they shot at an "unarmed man" who was transporting 700 pounds of marijuana across the border. You believe the word of the drug dealer over that of the border patrol officers. Did you bother reading what the doctor said about the entry and exit of the wound? Or don't you remember that part?

Yes. They shot at a drug smuggler. I believe the word of one of the other officers who was present at the scene. It was a bad shoot.

Yes. They shot at a drug smuggler. I believe the word of one of the other officers who was present at the scene. It was a bad shoot.

You didn't answer the question. Did you read what the doctor said about the entry and exit of the wound being consistant with someone who is turning around while running, as if pointing something behind him?

If so, what do you think of the doctor's testimony?

You didn't answer the question. Did you read what the doctor said about the entry and exit of the wound being consistant with someone who is turning around while running, as if pointing something behind him?

Or the guy could have been looking behind him to see how close the cops were to him.

Or he could have been about to zig or zag.

It's weak.

I read trial testimony but I don't remember focusing on the doctor. There was a ton of evidence.

The trial is over. Your 'heroes' lost.

I read trial testimony but I don't remember focusing on the doctor. There was a ton of evidence.

The trial is over. Your 'heroes' lost.

Yup. Score one for the ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG SMUGGLERS, score zero for America. What a great day.

You make me sick.

Yup. Score one for the ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG SMUGGLERS, score zero for America. What a great day.

You make me sick.

Yeah screw integrity in law enforcement too!!!

They shouldn't have to follow the rule of law!!!

(as long as it involves brown people)

Right. The skin color of Americans is getting darker. Henny Penny the sky is falling!

Well lookee here. We have given 30 million illegals a free pass to break our laws and bankrupt our schools and medical system. yep, and thousands of them are felons,, yep,, so this time let's let a couple of Americans skate,, free the border agents after all the color of their skin is just right, it's not white. so there,

Last edited:

You make me sick.

Aren't you registered at Stormfront? I'm not trying to insult you; there's actually a guy named Pale Rider registered at Stormfront. Is that a white biker thing?

At any rate, it's necessary to note that a shooting and subsequent imprisonment were it not for the United States' ill-conceived and counterproductive prohibition of immigration and drug use. As always, the criminalization creates an illegal black market.

Aren't you registered at Stormfront? I'm not trying to insult you; there's actually a guy named Pale Rider registered at Stormfront. Is that a white biker thing?

At any rate, it's necessary to note that a shooting and subsequent imprisonment were it not for the United States' ill-conceived and counterproductive prohibition of immigration and drug use. As always, the criminalization creates an illegal black market.

Would you be satisfied if we followed the same immigration laws that Mexico has???

Would a member of Stormfront actually identify himself as such? Does anyone on this forum identify as a white supremacist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lookee here. We have given 30 million illegals a free pass to break our laws and bankrupt our schools and medical system. yep, and thousands of them are felons,, yep,, so this time let's let a couple of Americans skate,, free the border agents after all the color of their skin is just right, it's not white. so there,

Pat Buchanan stirs up anti-Mexican sentiment all the time by making white supremacists afraid of the 'browning of America".

Pat Buchanan stirs up anti-Mexican sentiment all the time by making white supremacists afraid of the 'browning of America".

irrelavent to the subjects of this conversation as they are both brown skinned.. I say free em.

I say let them serve their sentence. The appeals are over.

I know you said that, I am disagreeing for the reasons stated. Time to give a couple of Americans a break,, after all there are 30 million or so lawbreakers wandering around.

Hello!! in case you haven't noticed the border agents are Hispanic and have brown skin, now will you cut them some slack? It's pretty doggone bad when you bitch about white people who aren't even involved.. downright pathetic!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back