Free? That Is A Laugh.

[

Any is too many. But your reaction and what you want is way over the top for such rare events.

quite the contrary.

The minute a gun dealer goes to prison and pays a HUGE settlement to the victims is the day the gun industry cleans up its act.

It worked with the Tobacco companies.

The lawsuit against the tobacco companies was won because their product, when used properly and legally, killed people. They also lied to the public concerning their product.

If a gun dealer goes thru all the proper procedures and gets proper ID and the federal gov't's approval, he is not liable. The criminal will have to break the law committing the crime. Your solution will never happen. You are a fringe nut.

[
The lawsuit against the tobacco companies was won because their product, when used properly and legally, killed people. They also lied to the public concerning their product.

If a gun dealer goes thru all the proper procedures and gets proper ID and the federal gov't's approval, he is not liable. The criminal will have to break the law committing the crime. Your solution will never happen. You are a fringe nut.

Put that gun dealer in front of a jury of 12 moms who lost kids to gun violence, they'll tell you exactly what they thing of "filled out all the paperwork".

The Lawsuit against the Tobacco industry never went to court. The Tobacco companies settled after they found documents that showed they were DELIBERATELY marketing to kids.

I would be interested to see if we shook down all the records of the manufacturers, dealers and the NRA< what kind of goodies we'd find.

[

Put that gun dealer in front of a jury of 12 moms who lost kids to gun violence, they'll tell you exactly what they thing of "filled out all the paperwork".

The Lawsuit against the Tobacco industry never went to court. The Tobacco companies settled after they found documents that showed they were DELIBERATELY marketing to kids.

I would be interested to see if we shook down all the records of the manufacturers, dealers and the NRA< what kind of goodies we'd find.

Yeah, like you could ever get that jury seated. Why not ask for a jury made up of major supporters of the Brady Bill?

Good luck getting those papers. They had just cause when they went after tobacco. There is no just cause for guns. 99.9% of the guns in this country are never used to commit a crime. If 99.9% of tobacco users had never developed cancer, the lawsuit never would have happened.

[

Yeah, like you could ever get that jury seated. Why not ask for a jury made up of major supporters of the Brady Bill?

Good luck getting those papers. They had just cause when they went after tobacco. There is no just cause for guns. 99.9% of the guns in this country are never used to commit a crime. If 99.9% of tobacco users had never developed cancer, the lawsuit never would have happened.

Sounds to me like you are pretty nervous about what might be in those papers....

Hmmmmm.

[

Sounds to me like you are pretty nervous about what might be in those papers....

Hmmmmm.

No, I'm not nervous at all. They aren't my papers. And every FFL holder is required to keep their paperwork ready to be inspected at any time. As far as getting the internal memos and such from the NRA, you are dreaming.

Just need to offer enough money for a whistleblower, baby.

Let's not forget, the Tobacco industry only got outed because a whistleblower released their documents. And that was before everything was digital and easy to hack.

Just need to offer enough money for a whistleblower, baby.

Let's not forget, the Tobacco industry only got outed because a whistleblower released their documents. And that was before everything was digital and easy to hack.

Go ahead and give it your best shot. It is obvious from the rambling and unorganized arguments you present, you are desperate and grasping at straws. Failure is your reward.

[

Do you have any links showing that there are almost no rapes prevented by guns? I have seen numerous stories of women shooting intruders. Why wouldn't that be stopping a rape?

And if your friend stored her gun unsecured, the fault is hers and no one else's. If you have a child in the house, you make sure the gun is locked up.

Most women know their rapists. I know the gun lobby is very good at selling pink pistols, but the reality is, like all claims of DGU's, are really just a lot of revenge fantasy.

Yeah so what? My buddies secretary shot her ex when he tried to pull some shit.
So guns obviously work just fine against people you know...imagine that.

This is really just common sense. When you have a gun industry determined to sell as many guns to as many people, they don't get the break when they say, "Hey, how was I supposed to know the guy with the orange hair doing the bad Heath Ledger Impersonation was up to no good when he wanted an AR-15 and a 100 Round drum Magazine?"

You are grasping at straws. The gun dealer had no way of determining the customer's sanity. The feds thought he was ok enough to own a gun.

The Feds didn't look him in the eye. The gun store owner did.

And this is my problem. I simply cannot believe anyone spent more than a few minutes with a character like Holmes and didn't realize he was nuts.

You are completely full of shit if you think you can see insanity.

Didn't most people he dealt with think Ted Bundy was a pretty nice guy?

[

Do you have any links showing that there are almost no rapes prevented by guns? I have seen numerous stories of women shooting intruders. Why wouldn't that be stopping a rape?

And if your friend stored her gun unsecured, the fault is hers and no one else's. If you have a child in the house, you make sure the gun is locked up.

Most women know their rapists. I know the gun lobby is very good at selling pink pistols, but the reality is, like all claims of DGU's, are really just a lot of revenge fantasy.

Yeah so what? My buddies secretary shot her ex when he tried to pull some shit.
So guns obviously work just fine against people you know...imagine that.

Her ex attacked her, she shot him? Sounds like the right outcome to me!

Forum List

Back