Free Super Bowl Tickets!!!

Not really free, but get them at Face Value!!!

propublica.org
Super Bowl Blitz: Which Congressmen Are Getting Super Bowl Perks?

We need to know which members of Congress are attending this year's Super Bowl, and how they got their tickets. Would you help us call all 535 members of Congress this week?

propublica.org link... propublica.org

Last edited:

propublica.org

We need to know which members of Congress are attending this year's Super Bowl, and how they got their tickets. Would you help us call all 535 members of Congress this week?

I can't wait to see who sits with the Leadership of both major parties

LOL

Last edited:

propublica.org

I really do hope we get to know who is friends with who.

I have no issues with pols going out with friends. I just would be tickled pink to see more than a few ideological icons exposed as frauds. If only because I think most people are naive about those they hold in high regard.

propublica.org

I have no issues with pols going out with friends. I just would be tickled pink to see more than a few ideological icons exposed as frauds. If only because I think most people are naive about those they hold in high regard.

Congress? In High Respect? What planet do YOU live on?

propublica.org

I'd like it if someone say throws a tomato at Cantor or something..

Congress? In High Respect? What planet do YOU live on?

There are a percentage of people who do so.

Wake the fuck up, moron.

The only reason to actually attend a super bowl is to say you've been to one. I have a horror story from Super Bowl 1977 (Vikings and somebody, can't remember who without looking it up).

My x-husband called out of the blue the day before and asked me if I wanted to go, and of course never having been to one and a huge pro football fan at the time, I said SURE!!

First, he showed up half drunk already. I lived in Santa Monica and the game was held at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena (a half-hour drive on a good day), and I drove. It took another half hour to find a parking place, another 20 minutes to walk to the stadium and find our seats. I don't know if anyone has ever been to the Rose Bowl, but at the time, the seats could no way in hell accommodate a fat person (and I was wedged between one holding a cup of beer and my husband holding a cup of beer and a flask).

The only way I could actually know what was going on in the game was to watch the scoreboard, because every time there a play was about to commence, everybody jumped up and blocked the action, slopping beer all over the place. If it happened to be a really exciting play, two guys in front of me would turn around and scream in my face DID YA SEE THAT?! HUH HUH??!!

At the end of first half, my ex decided he'd had enough and said he wanted to go out to where the RV's were parked and crash tailgate parties, and by that time I'd had enough of him (preferring the idiot strangers, thank you), so off he went. I remember the last thing I said to him was to remember where either (a) we were seated should he decide to return or (b) where the car was parked. Yeah yeah yeah, nag nag nag.

Of course he couldn't remember either.

So I waited in the car for a full hour, with most of the cars gone from the huge parking lot, and no Frank. So I just took off and went home. Several hours later I get the phone call would I come back out to Pasadena to some bar and pick him up.

I guess you already know my answer, and he never did tell me how he spent the night. The following day one of his buddies drove out to get him.

I think Minnesota won.

{I realize that was off-topic, so thanks for letting me play!}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back