"Free stuff" rw code/euphemism for "those uppity blacks"

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Man-up and say what you mean. Stop beating around the bush. It makes you people look silly. Everyone, EVERYONE knows what you people mean.

Facts don't support your premise however. Lots of white people, many of them EXTREMELY wealthy game the system

wXWvhDR.jpg

Last edited:
No, you just invoke your own bias into peoples intent. Its ignorant, bigoted memes.
Everyone knows white people get free shit. I have never seen someone say we need to take free shit from minorities and not the whites. Even Steve Mcgaret
GFY race hustler

:wtf:

Dude, get help.

'Free Stuff' is the ignorant Liberal code words for tax payer-funded handouts designed to expand the government, increase the dependency of Americans on government, and result in more votes to secure their power/positions. 'Economic Slavery' - LBJ came up with the concept just after Civil Rights passed:

"These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - power behind their movement. We have to give them something, but not enough to make a difference. I'll have these ni@@ers voting 'Democratic' for the next 200 years." - LBJ

Last edited:
And folks wonder why I say race divisiveness has never been more amplified in my adult lifetime than it is now.

It's a useful tool for useful idiots.

Man-up and say what you mean. Stop being beating around the bush. It makes you people look silly. Everyone, EVERYONE knows what you people mean.

Facts don't support your premise however. Lots of white people, many of them EXTREMELY wealthy game the system

wXWvhDR.jpg
I dont think they really know. They were given the word by their leaders in order to lend voice to the anger they feel at being poor whites. Its all those poor Blacks taking the leftover free shit that is rightfully theirs.

And folks wonder why I say race divisiveness has never been more amplified in my adult lifetime than it is now.

It's a useful tool for useful idiots.

People still wonder unless the secret is you believe this MB means more in the world. Which would make OP super influential

Looks like the leftists are losing the debate again. (That happens a lot these days). They have resorted to making up fake "code words" that only they can see, and trying to bash Republicans for them.

Looks like the leftists are losing the debate again. (That happens a lot these days). They have resorted to making up fake "code words" that only they can see, and trying to bash Republicans for them.
Yeah. Should have said "free shit" instead of free stuff.

Man-up and say what you mean. Stop being beating around the bush. It makes you people look silly. Everyone, EVERYONE knows what you people mean.

wXWvhDR.jpg
I dont think they really know. They were given the word by their leaders in order to lend voice to the anger they feel at being poor whites. Its all those poor Blacks taking the leftover free shit that is rightfully theirs.
yep. O'Really & Hannity tell them what to think.

wXWvhDR.jpg
yep. O'Really & Hannity tell them what to think.
More Dotcommie projection with a side of Foxitis

Man-up and say what you mean. Stop beating around the bush. It makes you people look silly. Everyone, EVERYONE knows what you people mean.
You are going to have a hard time convincing people I am racist.

Bernie Sanders is talking about expanding "free stuff" to everyone with a pulse, unless they are a billionaire.

Opposition to that kind of program is not racist by any stretch.

You are going to have a hard time convincing people I am racist.

Bernie Sanders is talking about expanding "free stuff" to everyone with a pulse, unless they are a billionaire.

Opposition to that kind of program is not racist by any stretch.
NEWFLASH!!! The Fox/GOP TV- based, rw dog whistle mantra precedes the Sanders campaign.

wXWvhDR.jpg

You brought up blacks. It has not a damn thing to do with blacks. Perhaps if your own party didn't hate blacks so much this country could move forward. It's appalling.

Forum List

Back