Free Stuff For All !!!!

LMAO Only problem is none of its free.

Its all provided with somebody elses hard earned tax dollars.

Maggie had it right. It works great till you run out of other peoples money.

We didn't lose because the public didn't like our policies....We only lost because Democrats give away free stuff

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

Last edited:
"Obama only won because he gives people things for free"

I actually heard Obama voters saying that same thin at the polls yesterday.

As I was filling out this provisional ballot form for this unregistered voter lady who was bitching about all the information I was asking for like name, address, date of birth, etc. She was saying to her friends "we got to vote for Obama because Romney will take away our food stamp cards, SNAP, welfare & phones. She kept on saying "why I got to read & sign all this crap? I am only here to vote for Obama. I don't care about all these other people or laws on the ballot."

Must be related to the chicks looking for him to pay their mortgage and buy em a car. LOL This country is full of freeloaders.

True story, that's why he made such a big deal of Romney telling the truth about the 47% of Americans who reside here as leeches.

Jeeze ,AreThat you really that thick? The 47% of which you speak INCLUDES people that have worked their ENTIRE lives paid in Social Security and now are retired and using THEIR Social Security to live on. Educate yourself !

no it didn't dog fart.

Your response (or lack there of) shows that you in fact DO NOT have a clue .

I hear that many in New York and New Jersey are going to get some free temporary housing. The bastards.

We were forced by the IRS to pay for their flood insurance so they can live in lavish ocean front homes basking in the sun on the beach while the rest of us slave away at work all day paying their bills.

Now is the time to demand your every want be FREE...........

Free Abortion
Free Contraception
Free Drugs
Free Education
Free Housing
Free Medical care
Free Childcare
Free Retirement
Free Get Out of Jail Cards

Fulfill your civil rights...........Its all possible now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed a few:
Free citizenship for illegals
Free guns for drug cartels
Free money for near-bankrupt "Green" companies
Free cell phones

Cradle to grave government assisstance...................For those unwilling to help themselves.....

Parasites and workers of the world, unite

Poor child

Obviously still in temper tantrum mode

"Obama only won because he gives people things for free"

True story, that's why he made such a big deal of Romney telling the truth about the 47% of Americans who reside here as leeches.

Jeeze ,AreThat you really that thick? The 47% of which you speak INCLUDES people that have worked their ENTIRE lives paid in Social Security and now are retired and using THEIR Social Security to live on. Educate yourself !

No...it didn't include people on SS. That's not a hand-out, those people put into it all their working life and his comment was not about them. It was about people that sit on their ass and collect whatever freebies they can get from the people that work for a living. That doesn't include retiree's that earned their money!

Forum List

Back