Free Speech......

I now consider myself "introduced"......
And ready to enter into the melee that awaits me amongst the political pages of this forum.

My thanks to all who have welcomed and challenged me over the last few evenings, and given me cause to suspect that I shall truly enjoy playing in this particular sandbox.

I keep a list of topics/ideas that interest me for future discussion/debate, and I have already added two new notations on this list that have been inspired by responses to my opening salvo in this forum.
However, since they both deal with FREE SPEECH issues......
And given the reality that I would prefer to not be regarded as merely a one-trick horse's arse......
I shall get to them when they have worked their way to the top of my list...... Unless STUFF happens.

Also......
I do have 2 questions as I attempt to learn how to navigate this board, and I would appreciate any assistance.

1) How do I add a "signature" to my posts?
2) How do I add a writen comment to a "thanks"? I tried my first "thanks" tonight, but I found no place to type any words of explanation.

BTW......
There were a number of INTERESTING TO ME posts on this thread that I did not respond to with a comment. Not because I did not attach merit to them, but simply because I lack the computer/typing skills and the time to REPLY TO ALL.
And while I do truly enjoy PLAYING on my computer, there is much that continues to interest me in my real life.
Ergo, I made a decision years ago to never become enslaved by any message board (despite the allure) in the time I have remaining to me beween an early retirement and a certain death.

Cheers.
#1, is in your userCP
#2, you cant

#2......
So I'll need to attempt a personal message with each thanks?

#1......
What's a userCP?

Last edited:
And ready to enter into the melee that awaits me amongst the political pages of this forum.

My thanks to all who have welcomed and challenged me over the last few evenings, and given me cause to suspect that I shall truly enjoy playing in this particular sandbox.

I keep a list of topics/ideas that interest me for future discussion/debate, and I have already added two new notations on this list that have been inspired by responses to my opening salvo in this forum.
And given the reality that I would prefer to not be regarded as merely a one-trick horse's arse......
I shall get to them when they have worked their way to the top of my list...... Unless STUFF happens.

Also......
I do have 2 questions as I attempt to learn how to navigate this board, and I would appreciate any assistance.

2) How do I add a writen comment to a "thanks"? I tried my first "thanks" tonight, but I found no place to type any words of explanation.

BTW......
There were a number of INTERESTING TO ME posts on this thread that I did not respond to with a comment. Not because I did not attach merit to them, but simply because I lack the computer/typing skills and the time to REPLY TO ALL.
And while I do truly enjoy PLAYING on my computer, there is much that continues to interest me in my real life.
Ergo, I made a decision years ago to never become enslaved by any message board (despite the allure) in the time I have remaining to me beween an early retirement and a certain death.

Cheers.
#1, is in your userCP
#2, you cant

#2......
So I'll need to attemt a personal message with each thanks?

#1......
What's a userCP?

Sorry for missing your serious questions myself.

UserCP is at the top of the page, just below the banner. You can alter a lot of settings there that only effect you, it's the same place you use to add an avatar and signature line.

As for the Thanks ... they aren't meant as a response, they just that, a "thank you" for posting whatever was posted. If you want to reply, you post a reply.

More like pedantic drivel to me. He'll fit right in...somewhere.

"Pedantic drivel"......
Very good!
I like it!
That's me in my perfect/preferred nutshell!

And BTW......
I am also arrogant.
Just as ALL my fellow human beings on our tiny planet are subjectively arrogant IMNHO!
My only distinction is freely admitting my preferred pride, and my willingness to recognize and encourage the same subjective trait for ALL whom I share my current three dimensional existence with between birth and death.

Cheers and goodnight.

I'm not arrogant.

I really am just better than everyone.

:razz::razz:

Not everyone, sonny ....:eusa_whistle:

Spinbozo:

When are you going to start posting like, outside this thread -- more than just the once?

I ask because I notice it took you three posts here to try to respond to one of mine, and even then your flailing was a miserable failure.

There's a whole BIG board out there, just waiting for your weak ass to peek out of this thread!

Also......

BTW......

Cheers.

Youse talk funny...youse sure you ain't one of them elitist Demon-crats?

;)

Not a Demon-crat, a democrat, or a republican......
Ise talk funny because I was homespun/schooled by pandas in Matchu Picchu.

Thanks for your help with my questions.

Cheers.

"Pedantic drivel"......
Very good!
I like it!
That's me in my perfect/preferred nutshell!

And BTW......
I am also arrogant.
Just as ALL my fellow human beings on our tiny planet are subjectively arrogant IMNHO!
My only distinction is freely admitting my preferred pride, and my willingness to recognize and encourage the same subjective trait for ALL whom I share my current three dimensional existence with between birth and death.

Cheers and goodnight.

I'm not arrogant.

I really am just better than everyone.

:razz::razz:

Not everyone, sonny ....:eusa_whistle:

Yer right. It would actually be arrogant to believe that I am better than everyone in the world, and I guess it would be impossible as well.

So revised: Just better than everyone here...

(and not at all arrogant)

Spinbozo:

When are you going to start posting like, outside this thread -- more than just the once?

I ask because I notice it took you three posts here to try to respond to one of mine, and even then your flailing was a miserable failure.

There's a whole BIG board out there, just waiting for your weak ass to peek out of this thread!

I've saved my last dance tonight for you MM......

Prior to your above critique......
I do believe I could have roamed content on the introduction thread for years, with nary a need for my weak arse to wander where the big boys and gals play seriously and in earnest.

But JUST FOR YOU....
I have ventured further this evening into YOUR arena......
For no other reason other than give YOU targets for any sharpshooting YOU may care to spend YOUR ammo on with insights rather than insults.

And BTW......
Be not concerned about my wasting either my wit or my time in any 3 post to 1 post equation.
When I encouter a specimen that interests my rhetorician's knife...... It is not any bother for me to dawdle, as I dissect any organ that appears to play only sour notes.

And if YOU care......
I remain ready for any direct response YOU may care to eventually to provide for my very clear replies to YOU......
Once YOU have sated YOURSELF with sufficient sophomoric "Spinbozo" silliness, and YOUR best "weak ass" waltzing and wailing.

Whenever YOU are ready......
My dance card will always have a line reserved for any reasoned rhyme YOU care to dance to, in the manner of a gentleman.

Cheers and good night.

Spinbozo:

I've saved my last dance tonight for you MM......

Prior to your above critique......
I do believe I could have roamed content on the introduction thread for years, with nary a need for my weak arse to wander where the big boys and gals play seriously and in earnest.

But JUST FOR YOU....
I have ventured further this evening into YOUR arena......
For no other reason other than give YOU targets for any sharpshooting YOU may care to spend YOUR ammo on with insights rather than insults.

And BTW......
Be not concerned about my wasting either my wit or my time in any 3 post to 1 post equation.
When I encouter a specimen that interests my rhetorician's knife...... It is not any bother for me to dawdle, as I dissect any organ that appears to play only sour notes.

And if YOU care......
I remain ready for any direct response YOU may care to eventually to provide for my very clear replies to YOU......
Once YOU have sated YOURSELF with sufficient sophomoric "Spinbozo" silliness, and YOUR best "weak ass" waltzing and wailing.

Whenever YOU are ready......
My dance card will always have a line reserved for any reasoned rhyme YOU care to dance to, in the manner of a gentleman.

Cheers and good night.
I congratulate you for making two more posts outside this thread. Your spelling and punctuation seem to be improving as well. You're still a butt nugget, and a assclown, a smegma head, but at least you're apparently learning something here.

That's more than can be said for your doppelganger, sillybozo. Spinbozo!

Forum List

Back