Free Speech That Mocks Islam Is National Security Threat for U.S., Prominent NJ Imam

Free speech is a national security concern, muslim violence is not. A movie made two years ago is a matter of national security, the murder of an American ambassador is not.

The musims are toying with a full scale American revolt against islamic values. That's why the entire government worked to avoid after 911. I doubt they will be able to stop it next time. And I'm really not talking about attacking muslims in the streets. Not at all. But attacking their values, their lack of capacity for offense.

Americans are a different bunch, we will make fun of and mock everything. There is nothing so sacred to Americans that it can't or won't be made fun of. Islam is about to come into those cross hairs.

Its already started to happen on this board.

Not only here! Muslim jokes are just everywhere. mohammed jokes are everywhere. Muslims in the middle east just aren't that aware of how fast Americans are changing. They think exhibitions of violence are going to intimidate us. In fact, it's exactly the opposite. The harder they protest, the more contempt Americans have for them!

It's really more than that and goes way way deeper. After 911 our politicians plead for calm and not to blame all muslims for the collapse of the towers. Then politicians manipulated the processes to build a mosque at the site. Americans didn't take to the streets burning and rioting, but don't think we forgot. We just put it aside for the moment. The resentment is still there, and as muslim violence breeds, that resentment is doing nothing but growing. Right now it's exhibiting itself as mocking and dismissive humor. As contempt and derision. It's actually a very thinly veiled provocation. All those jokes all the mohammed pictures, they are telling islam to just bring it on. We're ready. More than ready, overripe. And it could very well be something those placating politicians can't control.

Free speech is a national security concern, muslim violence is not. A movie made two years ago is a matter of national security, the murder of an American ambassador is not.

The musims are toying with a full scale American revolt against islamic values. That's why the entire government worked to avoid after 911. I doubt they will be able to stop it next time. And I'm really not talking about attacking muslims in the streets. Not at all. But attacking their values, their lack of capacity for offense.

Americans are a different bunch, we will make fun of and mock everything. There is nothing so sacred to Americans that it can't or won't be made fun of. Islam is about to come into those cross hairs.

Not only here! Muslim jokes are just everywhere. mohammed jokes are everywhere. Muslims in the middle east just aren't that aware of how fast Americans are changing. They think exhibitions of violence are going to intimidate us. In fact, it's exactly the opposite. The harder they protest, the more contempt Americans have for them!

It's really more than that and goes way way deeper. After 911 our politicians plead for calm and not to blame all muslims for the collapse of the towers. Then politicians manipulated the processes to build a mosque at the site. Americans didn't take to the streets burning and rioting, but don't think we forgot. We just put it aside for the moment. The resentment is still there, and as muslim violence breeds, that resentment is doing nothing but growing. Right now it's exhibiting itself as mocking and dismissive humor. As contempt and derision. It's actually a very thinly veiled provocation. All those jokes all the mohammed pictures, they are telling islam to just bring it on. We're ready. More than ready, overripe. And it could very well be something those placating politicians can't control.

You speak for yourself and other lunatics. Nobody wants a religous war that you want. Go fight with alqaeda if you want a religous war.

I know I see it, this is all boiling and the lid is about to come off.

You're dreaming it too :lol:

You're dreaming it too :lol:

Actually I don't want this to happen, if it does alot of innocent Muslims will get hurt and thats not fair.

Forum List

Back