Free speech suit aims to end twitters political censorship

Well, some people are in tune enough to see that limiting or restricting ANY speech is pretty bad and unAmerican. Some people will only realize this when it is speech that THEY personally agree with. They pretty much see themselves as the arbiters of what is right and what is wrong. Like if a site was to ban any kind of homosexual rights talk, the homosexuals would surely be up in arms claiming how WRONG that is. Well, according to liberals, we don't have a consensus on "morals." To each his or her own unless they are HARMING somebody else.
Twitter is not restricting anyone’s speech who don’t violate their terms of service.

Liberals need to move to another country that best suits their needs for government to be in control of them and a nanny state. That is not what America was meant to be though. If you can't handle the freedom, get out of the country. :) Don't try to change the country to meet YOUR needs because of your fears of freedom and your need for government supplied security.
Why. They like to destroy freedom. They can't destroy countries that already have limited freedom.
I remember when Colorado was a red state. Then California sent their people to colonize California.

They have plans to do the same with h Texas and Florida. This is how the win elections.

I don't know that they have plans to destroy the country, though it would not be very shocking if they did. They hate America and everything she stands for. What they REALLY want though is to live in Europe. They just don't fit in here in America with our way of life and they can't handle our freedoms. They NEED a government that will take care of them and shield them from things that are upsetting to them.

They don't have a right, but that still doesn't make it okay to suppress some free speech and encourage others. We ALL should be treated equally on these types of sites or they are NOT "social media" sites.

The free market is the solution, not government intervention. They'll change their policies accordingly if enough people stop using their free services.
Our government was formed with the express intent of protecting freedoms. It is a mystery how one would deny government's proper role in this matter.

This thread certainly shows which folks are actually advocates of small government and those that are merely paying lip service.

Liberals need to move to another country that best suits their needs for government to be in control of them and a nanny state. That is not what America was meant to be though. If you can't handle the freedom, get out of the country. :) Don't try to change the country to meet YOUR needs because of your fears of freedom and your need for government supplied security.
Why. They like to destroy freedom. They can't destroy countries that already have limited freedom.
I remember when Colorado was a red state. Then California sent their people to colonize California.

They have plans to do the same with h Texas and Florida. This is how the win elections.

I don't know that they have plans to destroy the country, though it would not be very shocking if they did. They hate America and everything she stands for. What they REALLY want though is to live in Europe. They just don't fit in here in America with our way of life and they can't handle our freedoms. They NEED a government that will take care of them and shield them from things that are upsetting to them.
You know you’re fucking nuts, right? :cuckoo:

I’m a Liberal and the government does nothing to take care of me nor do I seek any assistance of any kind.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How does your brain generate such bizarre fantasies?

They don't have a right, but that still doesn't make it okay to suppress some free speech and encourage others. We ALL should be treated equally on these types of sites or they are NOT "social media" sites.

The free market is the solution, not government intervention. They'll change their policies accordingly if enough people stop using their free services.
Our government was formed with the express intent of protecting freedoms. It is a mystery how one would deny government's proper role in this matter.

It is a mystery to see so many run to government for a solution when the free market already provides one.

I’m a Liberal and the government does nothing to take care of me nor do I seek any assistance of any kind.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How does your brain generate such bizarre fantasies?

You aren't fooling me. Liberals need the government to protect them from . . .well everything that they find "scary."

Twitters rules apply to everybody, the bakeries "rules" only apply to gay folks. Can you understand the difference
Horseshit! Liberal views do not get banned on Twitter. Twitter only discriminates against conservative views.
Taylor is an extremist not a conservative.
Extremists should have a voice here in America too.. I'm sure there are liberals who think preaching the Gospel is extreme and should be banned.
Extremists have a voice.Nobody is required to give them a platform to promote violence.
It will be incumbent upon Twitter to demonstrate the claim That AmericanRenaissance promoted violence. And that applies to you as well, now that you’ve made the claim yourself. Links, and quotes will suffice. Thanks in advance...
I have read some of his shit and could make a case that he is promoting hate and violence. On what I have read I think it is borderline whether to ban him or not. But Twitter will have spent more time looking at his shite than you or I and the Judge will decide.

Just Europeans born on the wrong continent. Poor babies. You can't help it that you were born with too much freedom and that it frightens you that your fellow citizens have freedoms, especially the freedom to own, carry and use guns, but apparently also the right to free speech.

You aren't fooling me. Liberals need the government to protect them from . . .well everything that they find "scary."
Great, then tell me what assistance I get from the government....

It is a mystery to see so many run to government for a solution when the free market already provides one.

Well, I am sure, since this is the route these companies are choosing to take, many other options will be making them obsolete soon enough.

Just Europeans born on the wrong continent. Poor babies. You can't help it that you were born with too much freedom and that it frightens you that your fellow citizens have freedoms, especially the freedom to own, carry and use guns, but apparently also the right to free speech.
You’ve completely lost your mind. :cuckoo:

What Twitter users have lost their right to free speech...?

I'd say if Twitter wants to limit what people can say they have every right to do so and I have every right to tell them to f- off.
Yea ! well they censor the far right, and ban people for criticising Islam, and they allow Muslims to prattle on praising their false prophet unhindered. I criticise the Quran on twitter and so far I have got away with it, but others have been banned, and even threatened with prosecution for hate speech.
We need a platform where freedom of speech is a given right with minimum censorship.
You are perfectly free to set one up.

Censorship is just another great example of how the Democrats are Naziassholes who are afraid of Freedom of Speech.

Every person has a right to censor - ie refuse to accommodate - any speech they find offensive. The government does not. Our inability to discern the difference is the problem here.

I'd say if Twitter wants to limit what people can say they have every right to do so and I have every right to tell them to f- off.
Yea ! well they censor the far right, and ban people for criticising Islam, and they allow Muslims to prattle on praising their false prophet unhindered. I criticise the Quran on twitter and so far I have got away with it, but others have been banned, and even threatened with prosecution for hate speech.
We need a platform where freedom of speech is a given right with minimum censorship.
You are perfectly free to set one up.
Thanks for admitting free speech is suppressed nearly everywhere. Come back tomorrow when the zoloft wears off.

Seems to me the answer is simple. Make politically active companies nonprofit and I mean nonprofit. Government will decide corporate salaries and employee benefits, no bonuses.

Horseshit! Liberal views do not get banned on Twitter. Twitter only discriminates against conservative views.
Taylor is an extremist not a conservative.
Extremists should have a voice here in America too.. I'm sure there are liberals who think preaching the Gospel is extreme and should be banned.
Extremists have a voice.Nobody is required to give them a platform to promote violence.
It will be incumbent upon Twitter to demonstrate the claim That AmericanRenaissance promoted violence. And that applies to you as well, now that you’ve made the claim yourself. Links, and quotes will suffice. Thanks in advance...
I have read some of his shit and could make a case that he is promoting hate and violence. On what I have read I think it is borderline whether to ban him or not. But Twitter will have spent more time looking at his shite than you or I and the Judge will decide.
That’s as close as we’re likely to get, to you admitting that you’ve got nothing... I guess we’ll have to take it...

Seems to me the answer is simple. Make politically active companies nonprofit and I mean nonprofit. Government will decide corporate salaries and employee benefits, no bonuses.

What question does this answer?

Forum List

Back