Free Speech Emergency Alert!!!!!!

Harmageddon said:
By the way,

cannot people already be confiscated and shipped to Gitmo for what they are thinking? This seems just an extension of what is already in effect.

Do you actually believe this or is this a joke?

Let me just say this...

Now is not a time for infighting or rediculous left/right arguments.

We need to be engaging tyranny wherever we see it, we need to get out of this fake left/right paradigm and become slavery vs. freedom or tyranny vs. liberty minded.

No one is safe when a government is given as much power as ours has. No one is safe when the president is openly discussing the repeal of the posse comitatus act.

Even those who proclaim to serve this system will be burned when the next boot drops.

And most of all, no one is safe when our freedom of speech is non-existent!

This hate speech bill is classic tyranny folks, but only one facet to the multiple issues we are facing as a nation.

One example of this left/right paradigm is that the democrats are wining and screaming about their rights being taken, but when they get a democractic president in they will absolutely love the police state and martial law.

Meanwhile the "Conservative" president has proven himself not to be so conservative after all.

Bush will be replaced with another puppet.

And the New World Order marches on......

StoptheMadness1 said:
Let me just say this...

No one is safe when a government is given as much power as ours has. No one is safe when the president is openly discussing the repeal of the posse comitatus act.
Have I sold you one of my Tinfoil Hats yet?

While I can’t say you are 100% screwed-up I’ll go with 80%.

About this...

No one is safe when a government is given as much power as ours has.
Nice to have that second amendment now, ain’t it?

This…
No one is safe when the president is openly discussing the repeal of the posse comitatus act.
Got a link? I never heard that "openly" part.

This one…
And most of all, no one is safe when our freedom of speech is non-existent!
Hummm..We are slow in the south ya know, this one ain’t made it here yet.

Or…
Meanwhile the "Conservative" president has proven himself not to be so conservative after all.
That I agree with!

But….
Bush will be replaced with another puppet.
That’s :bsflag:

The JEWS run the Country ya know.

Special deals on Hats for ya..

I know, i'm the one thats screwed up. I resist an anti-American hate speech bill, and want a bill of rights culture, i'm an extremist i know. I'm against all forms of racism, corruption, and opression, i'm bad though.

The "Christian conservative" George W. Bush, who layed in a coffin naked while sexually stimulating himself in his initiation rite to the order of the deaths head, also known as Skull and Bones, is set to veto a law regulating torture.

Screwed up?

Your Officials and world leaders openly engage in mock human sacrifices in front of a 40 foot tall stone owl at a compound in southern California called Bohemian grove. Dont believe it? look it up, there are thousands of pages of documentation.

Screwed up?

Our border is wide open, and nothing is being done other than regular citizens going down there to fight a literal war, the white house is swarming with pure corruption, America is sliding down into the pits of tyranny while your "Officials" who call you "Civilians" do nothing about it(often times cheering it on), but i'm screwed up.

Over half of Americans were against the national ID bill, but it passes anyway, you want the borders fixed, but your grievences are ignored, everyone i talk to is against this hate crimes bill, but it looks as if it will indeed pass.

Meanwhile the mainstream media tells you that everyone is cheering all of this on (or ignoring it), effectively smashing any doubts that you had surfacing in your conscience, that you are alone in your questioning.

Wake up from your slumber.

StoptheMadness1 said:
I know, i'm the one thats screwed up. I resist an anti-American hate speech bill, and want a bill of rights culture, i'm an extremist i know. I'm against all forms of racism, corruption, and opression, i'm bad though.

The "Christian conservative" George W. Bush, who layed in a coffin naked while sexually stimulating himself in his initiation rite to the order of the deaths head, also known as Skull and Bones, is set to veto a law regulating torture.

Screwed up?

Your Officials and world leaders openly engage in mock human sacrifices in front of a 40 foot tall stone owl at a compound in southern California called Bohemian grove. Dont believe it? look it up, there are thousands of pages of documentation.

Screwed up?

Our border is wide open, and nothing is being done other than regular citizens going down there to fight a literal war, the white house is swarming with pure corruption, America is sliding down into the pits of tyranny while your "Officials" who call you "Civilians" do nothing about it(often times cheering it on), but i'm screwed up.

Over half of Americans were against the national ID bill, but it passes anyway, you want the borders fixed, but your grievences are ignored, everyone i talk to is against this hate crimes bill, but it looks as if it will indeed pass.

Meanwhile the mainstream media tells you that everyone is cheering all of this on (or ignoring it), effectively smashing any doubts that you had surfacing in your conscience, that you are alone in your questioning.

Wake up from your slumber.
Feel better? When did the national ID bill pass? I don't have mine yet.

Your national ID is your drivers license, it was much easier for the legislators to do it this way instead of trying to give you a new card, less resistance is encountered.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Your national ID is your drivers license, it was much easier for the legislators to do it this way instead of trying to give you a new card, less resistance is encountered.

Oh the fed is issuing them? I didn't know...

Yes, federal standards that the states must follow, or else people within those states will effectively cease to exist to the government.

Eventually biometric technologies will be implimented into the cards, and it appears that things may go as far as implantable microchips. The precedent has been set.

Look up the "Real ID act"

StoptheMadness1 said:
Yes, federal standards that the states must follow, or else people within those states will effectively cease to exist to the government.

Eventually biometric technologies will be implimented into the cards, and it appears that things may go as far as implantable microchips. The precedent has been set.

No, you supply a bonafide cite. Thanks.

StoptheMadness1 said:

Current article on the Real ID Act:

Road to digital drivers' licenses chaotic
Mon Oct 10, 2005

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has embarked on a massive effort to create a secure digital driver's license system by early 2008 but some experts warn that the plan may be hugely expensive and lead to chaos.

Congress passed the Real ID Act last May and gave states three years to implement it. It laid out minimum national standards for licenses, which will have to include a digital photo, anti-counterfeiting features and machine-readable technology.

States will have to verify all documents presented to support license applications, such as birth certificates, Social Security cards and utility bills, with the issuing agency, and will be required to link their license databases so they can all be accessed as a single network.

States will also be required to verify that a person applying for a license is in the country legally. They will have the option of issuing a separate credential to illegal aliens so that they will still be able to drive.

All but 11 states now require that drivers licenses be issued only to citizens or legal residents, but many do not verify applicants' identities.

"This law has the potential for huge bureaucratic and technical problems," said Cheye Calvo of the National Conference of State Legislatures.

"This law was written by people who didn't take the time to understand how these things are done and didn't even hold any congressional hearings," he said.

Some 227 million people hold drivers' licenses or identity cards given out by U.S. states, which issue or renew about 70 million each year. Around 14 percent of U.S. residents move annually, requiring address updates or new applications.

Supporters say the act was necessary because several of the hijackers who attacked New York and Washington on September 11, 2001, had obtained licenses fraudulently which they then used to board planes.

Beyond that, adherents say the driver's license, which has become the primary means of identification in the United States for travel and commerce, is fundamentally insecure and untrustworthy because of widespread identity theft.

"Today, anyone's identity can be easily compromised," said Bill Willis, a senior vice president of biometric company ImageWare Systems Inc. "Today's ability to ensure a single person has a single identity is broken."

SAME NAME

Another Real ID Act requirement is that a person's license and Social Security card must bear the same name, which must be the real name -- not a nickname or shortened version.

But when Alabama recently tried to implement this provision, it had to suspend the effort when thousands of people jammed state offices. Many were also angry when they discovered the state was charging them $18 to make the change.

Nobody yet knows how much the Real ID Act will cost to implement or how much money Congress will provide for it. The state of Washington, which has done the most thorough cost analysis, put the bill in that state alone at $97 million in the first two years and believes it will have to raise the price of a driver's license to $58 from $25.

On the other hand, a secure ID system could save millions in Medicare and Medicaid fraud and combat identity theft.

Right now, states are waiting for the Department of Homeland Security to issue regulations for implementing the law, which will include many details that the legislation itself left blank, including the type of biometric information that each card must include.

But the regulations are not expected to be finalized until next summer at the earliest, which will leave states with precious little time until the May 2008 implementation date.

"There is a concern that some states are not planning for the transformation and will find themselves having to move very hastily," said Brendan Peter, a senior director with Daon Inc., a Virginia-based biometric company.

Calvo of the National Conference of State Legislatures, wonders if the act can be implemented at all. "Whether states will be able to verify so many millions of documents at all, much less in a timely manner, is in question," he said.

Meanwhile, Hispanic groups, immigrant advocacy organizations, civil liberty and privacy groups still hope to derail the act, perhaps through litigation, or by creating a groundswell of opposition that will force Congress to modify or repeal part of the law.

"People are just now beginning to wake up and see what this act means. Every U.S. citizen is going to feel the impact very profoundly," said Michele Waslin of the National Council of La Raza, the nation's largest grass-roots Hispanic organization.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/new...63082_RTRIDST_0_TECH-SECURITY-IDENTITY-DC.XML

Originally Posted by Harmageddon:
By the way,

cannot people already be confiscated and shipped to Gitmo for what they are thinking? This seems just an extension of what is already in effect.
Originally posted by Kathianne:
Oh please do explain the arrests without actions...

Originally posted by theHawk:
Do you actually believe this or is this a joke?

Well, let me explain, and yes, I do believe this.

The claim about innocent civilians being detained there without charges should not come as news to you, if you feel you are informed citizens. This has been all over the news, including in the US. A number of British inmates, Pakistani's and others have been released from Gitmo recently, and their stories are chilling to put it mildly.

Under US foreign policy it has been possible to detain people without charges for a number of years. This started somewhere after 9/11. This has included the spontaneous arrest of American citizens as well, but only arab looking ones. People have been detained for walking around in Afghanistan at the time the US army was about to invade, to instigate regime change, maybe just for revenge, whatever.

There have been numerous reports over the last years about the "black hole of human rights" aka Gitmo, including statements that compare this atrocity with Abu Graib prisoners abuse. Some people go so far even to compare these prisoncapms with Nazi deathcamps, although personally, I feel those claims are ridiculous and function mainly to ridicule a proper investigation.

All of them have been detained without charges, without acces to a lawyer or other lines of communication with family and/or friends, they have been subjected to torture, were kept in cages, and whatnot for over two years.

Now a few have been released because they have found to be innocent, although no reason was given as to why this is so, why this took over two years to establish, or what they were charged with in the first place.

There are taxidrivers in Gitmo, even young children, charged with nothing. NOTHING.

Thus even less than an arrest about what they were thinking.
It was an arrest based on suspicions to what the people arresting them were thinking. It had nothing to do with the arrested individuals. NOTHING.

The ones that have been released have all started procedures to drag the American government in court. They all seek compensation for the sad state of affairs of the US foreign policy they experienced first hand.

A few links, from Scotland, South Africa to the USA:
http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=283942004
http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_1813847,00.html
http://newstandardnews.net/content/?action=show_item&itemid=2236
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-03-10-detainee-released_x.htm

Detaining of an American citizen:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-1817081_1,00.html
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4767208/

mom4 said:
while the blurb seems alarmist, I agree that this legislation is a bad piece of work. It will subvert free speech. Talk about invasion of privacy! How dare they try to outlaw what goes on inside someone's mind!

If you knew what was going on inside my mind, you might start thinking about passing a few laws too....:):) :arabia:

Forum List

Back