Free speech covers religious speech.

There are other members who have replied to other threads with much more vulgarity than has been shown in the thread that was closed. I don't recall them being warned or asked to apologize.

freeandfun1 said:
You have no room to talk -=d=-. The bullshit you are pulling is get'n old.

I have EVERY room to talk. I don't flame users...I flame trolls. If you have a problem with me, provide data to support your claims to the Admins.

Let's just say that, Yes both sides got out of hand.
Not really a debate after that, it's a flame war.
All of these guide lines have been set in the board rules,
so I feel a warning has already been put out.
Issues never get solved this way, let's all be nice and
prove logical points in a courteous manor.
How bout it???

I apologize to those I offended with my little outburst at the end.. Simply put, I don't have any other defense for what I feel I was being subjected to. I don't normally stoop like that, but my temper got the best of me.

I'm sorry for my part in this discussion going bad.

-=d=- said:
I have EVERY room to talk. I don't flame users...I flame trolls. If you have a problem with me, provide data to support your claims to the Admins.

Already have.

rtwngAvngr said:
Deal with it. It's true.

How am I the bad guy here?

The disagreement is coming from what you and I and everyone else believes freedom of speech entitles you to. If you worked for me in my company, I would expect your attention to be on and conversations to be about your work, as that is what you are being paid for. But that goes back to the "time and place for everything" argument that you won't even give the slightest consideration to.

MissileMan said:
The disagreement is coming from what you and I and everyone else believes freedom of speech entitles you to. If you worked for me in my company, I would expect your attention to be on and conversations to be about your work, as that is what you are being paid for. But that goes back to the "time and place for everything" argument that you won't even give the slightest consideration to.

..and the disagreement is fine...the pure filth and vulgarity and flaming that other thread contained was 'not' fine.

-=d=- said:
..and the disagreement is fine...the pure filth and vulgarity and flaming that other thread contained was 'not' fine.

unless the vulgarity and flaming emanates from you huh?

freeandfun1 said:
unless the vulgarity and flaming emanates from you huh?

....Sometimes. When I have to lay the smack down on somebody being an ass-hat, I will. it's like 'Stop being an ass!' to somebody calling other users 'whiney bitches'...or 'hos'...and such. In that case, I'm exempt. Get over it. Please. It'll make everything easier. Or don't. If you don't two things will happen:

a) jimnyc or Sir Evil will ask me to change or not. If they DO ask me to change my style, I'll either adopt to their wishes and remain, or tell them to f-off, and leave.

b) you'll get frustrated and leave.

(shrug).

-=d=- said:
....Sometimes. When I have to lay the smack down on somebody being an ass-hat, I will. it's like 'Stop being an ass!' to somebody calling other users 'whiney bitches'...or 'hos'...and such. In that case, I'm exempt. Get over it. Please. It'll make everything easier. Or don't. If you don't two things will happen:

a) jimnyc or Sir Evil will ask me to change or not. If they DO ask me to change my style, I'll either adopt to their wishes and remain, or tell them to f-off, and leave.

b) you'll get frustrated and leave.

(shrug).

but you attacking me publicly for something somebody else wrote is okay? I got it, you are the SUPERIOR one.... :bow3:

freeandfun1 said:
but you attacking me publicly for something somebody else wrote is okay? I got it, you are the SUPERIOR one.... :bow3:

Uh? Having trouble reading?

It's called a TYPO. I mistakenly typed YOUR name instead of Right-Wingers.

I corrected it within a minute of posting, when I noticed it.

GET OVER IT

seriously. I apologized via PM...what more do want? a hug? c'mere ....lemme hug ya.

geesh.

Forum List

Back