free ringtones!!!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so when i work i come into contact with people under 50....so i am commenting how i am too cheap to pay for ringtones for the cell....one pops up...dont pay..get them for free from
phonezoo.com and then he goes on about channel13 and all the tv you can watch.

i have vistied phonezoo...it is free ringtones....go forth and grab music for free

What's wrong with a phone that sounds like a phone?

And while I'm on the subject, what the fuck do we need a camera and all th erest of that bullshit on our phones for? How about just a damn phone that does nothing but make and receive phonecalls?

cant figure out how to work it can ya?

No I can't and I'm going to read the goddamn book that came with it!

In my day, telephones didn't come with 100 pages of bullshit to wade through before you could use the damn thing. You plugged it, you made your calls, and you're back on the street in no time.

For a long while my ex wife's ringtone was the "D a r t h Vader" theme from Star Wars.

Right now I go back and forth between the sound of a small dark barking, and the noise of a siamese cat.

The kid's ringtone is the Hallelujah chorus from the Messiah.

My son keeps the phone on vibrate all the time.

i dont use the camera feature. i carry a camera. i do text. one of the guys showed me the 'signature' feature yesterday. you have to find kids..they can work these things in no time. i fully admit that they take care of this stuff. i still cant program anything or make a contact list. its done for me. i just hand them my phone and tell them what i want....and its done...

I've never been able to find the ringtone I wanted, but yesterday at WalMart I heard it when the phone in jewelry started ringing. I ran over and recorded it with my phone (well the daughter did LOL- I couldn't figger it out). So now I have to make that recording my ring tone- WHAR'S MY INSTRUCTION MANUAL!

I make my own using Audacity. Just because I am old does not mean I can't handle newfangled tech, and this way I don't have to give some website my phone number.

Forum List

Back