Free resume site. can someone help?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
i need a site thats 100% free to make a resume. i found 2 i thought were free but hidden charges popped up. thanks.

i need a site thats 100% free to make a resume. i found 2 i thought were free but hidden charges popped up. thanks.

Very difficult. I went to Word and then used models from other sites. Good luck!

GhettoMicrosoftWord.jpg

First thing you need to determine is the type of resume.

Do you have mucho grande experience, but little formal education in the field in which you are applying?

Do you have the opposite...specific education in the field, but little real world experience?

Have you been out of the workforce for a while, and are looking to re-enter?

Do you currently have a job in the field and are exploring possibilities?

Are currently not in the field and looking to break into it, but have work experience elsewhere?

Questions that need to be answered first.

i saw that stuff in word but it was very confusing. for instance it says type here and a box like this shows up.

{name}

do i type inside the squiggly lines and leave the lines where they are? also, when i finish how can i save it on my comp and then download it to a job online app?

There are also help programs within the application. On writing the resume, be clear, be concise and know your target audience.

For example if you are applying to work as a secretary and you've had 3 previous secretary jobs..but you worked as a cashier somewhere..you may want to leave that cashier part out.

Also..use bullet points. Say exactly what your responsiblities were. And you might add in some accomplishments if any.

New Topics

Forum List

Back