Free Pancakes @ IHOP!

Man I haven't had a pancake in 5 years

I would probably lapse into a carb coma if I had one

IHOP Celebrates National Pancake Day Tuesday

IHOP Celebrates National Pancake Day Tuesday
Enjoy a free short stack of pancakes and help a good cause
The least thing you would need with your stomach crunch plans... I don't mind though, you need to get up to 130# anyway...

I've had pancakes several times during my weight loss. But I only eat one meal a day... so....
it's only a short stack.
will see if I can talk hubby into going later, either that or I may even eat alone during lunch :)

I've had pancakes several times during my weight loss. But I only eat one meal a day... so....
it's only a short stack.
will see if I can talk hubby into going later, either that or I may even eat alone during lunch :)
Sounds like a good idea.... need to get up to 130#, the sooner the better

it's only a short stack.
Sounds like a good idea.... need to get up to 130#, the sooner the better

well I had one small cinnamon doughnut instead
salad for lunch with raspberry walnut LITE dressing :)

... if I could gain another 10 lbs, 5 lbs in each boob, I'd do it.....

Give it a try, let's see what happens...I'm not sure if Sonny has some technique to that or not but I know he has one for guys...

that is so fucking mean!!!

really I don't mind the extra weight except in my face. I hate that it's gross....

What's mean? You said you wanted to increase boob size by 5# each... I did not... I just wondered if Sonny's rock on a string stretching technique is solely for guys or if he had something for women also....
Boobs are not gross.... you said it yourself too the other day... that you liked them...

What's mean? You said you wanted to increase boob size by 5# each... I did not... I just wondered if Sonny's rock on a string stretching technique is solely for guys or if he had something for women also....
Boobs are not gross.... you said it yourself too the other day... that you liked them...

oh I though you were saying Sonny had boobs...... no, I like them (on women)

oh I though you were saying Sonny had boobs...... no, I like them (on women)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Cool, we both like women's bobs... that's common ground already. Let's find an other one... Hmmmmm.. do you like....hmmm...do you like....
pancakes... the short stack?

I should start a boob thread... we all can post boobs we like... (covered up of course...)

I already know what will happen though... like if I name the thread something really creative like BOOBS, people will post pictures of Bernie Sanders or Obama or Trump.... fucking politics.

But seriously folks go out and get your free pancakes!!! Yum yum!!!

I prefer bacon and eggs and homefries. I like pancakes sometimes, but too sweet for the first thing in the morning usually. When I was a kid I would only eat french toast or cereal for breakfast. I kind of prefer more savory foods now. I LOVE homefries but no place makes them as good as I make them here at home!

Forum List

Back